Don't Mess With Them...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
I saw this and it made me smile. I lived in San Diego for 30 years, and the Sheriff's there are great.

Until you fuck up...

3487694980_186d15b89f_o.jpg

I'll never understand people who get off seeing government authority used violently against citizens
....when 2 humans are in conflict--violence sometimes happens--it's how it is ......big freakin DUH, YOU are the dumbass

You'll never understand it until you need a cop.
It will be an epiphany for you.
Yeah it will be a real epiphany to hear "sorry, there's nothing we can do" again, followed by them sitting in their car for 30 minutes typing notes so they can pretend they did something.

Yeah it will be a real epiphany to hear "sorry, there's nothing we can do" again, followed by them sitting in their car for 30 minutes typing notes so they can pretend they did something.
...your HATE is fking up your mind

I saw this and it made me smile. I lived in San Diego for 30 years, and the Sheriff's there are great.

Until you fuck up...

View attachment 535864
OP-on topic comment- respect goes a long way with the blue, as it does with most people in all walks of life. I don't understand the desire to test the cops regarding the mentality of how far can I go without getting arrested...that game rarely turns out well for anyone, certainly not the suspected perp.

Off-topic of cops but on target for San Diego, any restaurants with outdoor seating in Mission Beach area you would recommend? Thanks in advance.

Off-topic of cops but on target for San Diego, any restaurants with outdoor seating in Mission Beach area you would recommend? Thanks in advance.

Man, I wish I did. I left San Diego almost ten years ago, and I was far more familiar with the College and east county areas. MOst of the places I used to hit in Mission Beach were holes in the wall which probably no longer exist.

Now, if you want to hit a good Jewish deli, go to D.Z. Akins. Take I-8 east to 70th street and make a right. Then make your first right and you'll see it on the right. Their sandwiches remind me of the now-defunct Carnegie Deli in New York. It's about 30 minutes from Mission Beach and worth every damn minute to get there:

dz-akins1.jpg

D.Z. Akins

You're welcome...

Perfect, and what an impressively extensive menu all around! Their breakfast menu alone is amazing, and I'm imagining that a cherry cheese blintze is delicious:)Thanks so much for the great tip...going in October, hopefully.

That photo is over ten years old...

So this is one of the incidents that soured the chokehold until it was finally banned by the legislature.

Got it. Now. Answer this question if you can. Why is this considered a sign of tough or hard nosed cops? There is no context to show if it was necessary or excessive. There is no context to show what the person being choked was suspected of. We don’t know if the man being choked is a mass murderer or a guy who knocked up the cops sister and left her holding the bag.

Context is everything. Not just what happened. But what happened before and before that. What happened after is also Germain.

We need a lot of details to determine if an action is justified or not.

So this is one of the incidents that soured the chokehold until it was finally banned by the legislature.

Got it. Now. Answer this question if you can. Why is this considered a sign of tough or hard nosed cops? There is no context to show if it was necessary or excessive. There is no context to show what the person being choked was suspected of. We don’t know if the man being choked is a mass murderer or a guy who knocked up the cops sister and left her holding the bag.

Context is everything. Not just what happened. But what happened before and before that. What happened after is also Germain.

We need a lot of details to determine if an action is justified or not.

Wow, way to over-analyze.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything other than, if this photo is any indication, it's probably a bad idea to mess with them.

That's it. That's all. Regardless of the events leading up to this, I'd be willing to bet that the guy French kissing the pavement wishes he'd not done the thing that made the cop want to do this...

Wow, way to over-analyze.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything other than, if this photo is any indication, it's probably a bad idea to mess with them.

That's it. That's all. Regardless of the events leading up to this, I'd be willing to bet that the guy French kissing the pavement wishes he'd not done the thing that made the cop want to do this...

Unless he got an excessive force settlement that allowed him to retire to the Caribbean to lay on the beach sipping rum drinks and banging stewardess’s.

well--the President of Cop Haters --Smann

Wow. Your knee jerk response.

I live in Georgia. How exactly did I have any influence over California passing a law banning the choke hold?

I do remember the story in the news. According to you a good memory is a bad thing.

A couple weeks ago I posted this thread. Odd you didn’t comment on how much I hate cops. Perhaps you missed it.

The only person that hates is you. You are so full of hate you want to believe everyone is similarly motivated.

But hey. I don’t expect you to either mature or change. You are a lost cause.

Wow. Your knee jerk response.

I live in Georgia. How exactly did I have any influence over California passing a law banning the choke hold?

I do remember the story in the news. According to you a good memory is a bad thing.

A couple weeks ago I posted this thread. Odd you didn’t comment on how much I hate cops. Perhaps you missed it.

The only person that hates is you. You are so full of hate you want to believe everyone is similarly motivated.

But hey. I don’t expect you to either mature or change. You are a lost cause.
you're a cop hater--don't try to deny it

Forum List

Back