"Continuing Life"....Really???

Please read for comprehension. I'm giving for full protections to a viable fetus, but not to a clump of cells in a test tube.

1630950325384.png

So now you agree with PoliticalChic s stance on the issue?

It didn't sound that way to me.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Roe v wade isn't science Jackass ....

Roe v wade isn't science Jackass ....
From the beginning of the third trimester on—the point at which a fetus became viable under the medical technology available in the early 1970s—the Court ruled that a state's interest in protecting prenatal life became so compelling that it could legally prohibit all abortions except where necessary to protect the ...

Roe was based on the science.

From the beginning of the third trimester on—the point at which a fetus became viable under the medical technology available in the early 1970s—the Court ruled that a state's interest in protecting prenatal life became so compelling that it could legally prohibit all abortions except where necessary to protect the ...

Roe was based on the science.
Viability means being capable of living outside the womb.

It does not define when life begins nor does it suggest infants ARE NOT alive prior to the stage of viability.

You are intentionally being disingenuous.

Oh I think I'm comprehending how you deflect and refuse to be honest quite adequately.

Now answer the questions I've asked.
If you want a question answered, you would post the question with the request. Just saying "answer the question" is just harassment, since it doesn't say which question.

It doesn't matter WHAT the issue is...........the nutjobs and psychopaths are going to use politics, religion, and all other sorts of excuses to get their way.......even if it's murder.

I say the law needs to be a FEDERAL law and made as simply as this........

A woman can get an abortion, and she also gets spayed.
Except for absolute proof of rape.
Then she can go a whoring as often as she wants with no setbacks.
She also gets put on a infant murder registry, which ensures she never is able to get government assistance on anything, ever, as long as she lives.

One simple law to rule all.
Watch how fast these women would shut up and start using condoms and such!!

Or here's a simple rule. Mind your own business.

Once conception occurs, we have an organism with a unique DNA code that proves it a human being.

The convenience of one of the two parents does not give a right to kill that offspring.

Except only a faction of conceived zygotes ever become babies.

In addition to the ones eliminated by surgical abortion, chemical abortion and miscarriage, 2./3rds of fertilized zygotes never attach to the uterine wall. Do we start including little coffins with tampons?

Viability means being capable of living outside the womb.

It does not define when life begins nor does it suggest infants ARE NOT alive prior to the stage of viability.

You are intentionally being disingenuous.
Nobody is questioning it's alive. Bacteria are alive, but I wouldn't give TB protection from using drugs to abort it.

If you want a question answered, you would post the question with the request. Just saying "answer the question" is just harassment, since it doesn't say which question.

1630952737339.png

I've only asked you two questions so far. I'm sorry you're having difficulty with that since I know your kind find math racist and you have difficulty focusing on the issue at hand. Now would you kindly answer the questions before your lack of comprehension is displayed any further for the board.

Now would you like a peanut? Oh by the way that now makes three questions.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Except only a faction of conceived zygotes ever become babies.

In addition to the ones eliminated by surgical abortion, chemical abortion and miscarriage, 2./3rds of fertilized zygotes never attach to the uterine wall. Do we start including little coffins with tampons?

Unfair use of facts and logic.

It doesn't matter WHAT the issue is...........the nutjobs and psychopaths are going to use politics, religion, and all other sorts of excuses to get their way.......even if it's murder.

I say the law needs to be a FEDERAL law and made as simply as this........

A woman can get an abortion, and she also gets spayed.
Except for absolute proof of rape.
Then she can go a whoring as often as she wants with no setbacks.
She also gets put on a infant murder registry, which ensures she never is able to get government assistance on anything, ever, as long as she lives.

One simple law to rule all.
Watch how fast these women would shut up and start using condoms and such!!
Absolute proof of rape?? LOL. Said the statist.

Forum List

Back