Abortion: Are the Leftists Stupid or Lying?

“Leaving abortion rights to the states is not sustainable and, unlike what Trump would have you believe, it’s not a middle ground.”
Leaving abortion rights to the states is not sustainable? Because democrats believe that not all women want to kill babies? It's a state's rights issue. The only wrong decision was Roe.

Leaving abortion rights to the states is not sustainable? Because democrats believe that not all women want to kill babies? It's a state's rights issue. The only wrong decision was Roe.
Why not keep it a woman’s rights issue?

About 3/4 of all women want the right to decide for themselves. Just wait.

Speaking of stupid and lying:

Yes, the doctor said we put the baby in a room, keep it comfortable. Then the doctor can advise the mother if she wants to keep it or not. New York lit the new trade center towers in pink after passing late term abortion. Celebrating it.

So here you have one take on the recent Arizona court decision. It is...shall we call it...the "stupid" take?

President Trump, echoing the wise decision of the USSC in Dobbs, said that abortion is a matter for the STATES. You know, Constitution, and stuff. There is nothing in the U.S. Constitution about it, so it's a matter for the STATES.

Now the Arizona Supreme Court concludes that an archaic law is still binding.

What to do...what to do?

It's not complicated or difficult. The Arizona legislature will craft a new law that supersedes the old one and, by definition, encapsulates the "will of the People."

But for a few months, Abortion in Arizona will be, at least theoretically, banned with the usual exceptions.

This is how it is supposed to work. Leave it to the Washington Post to declare this an "upending" of Trump's statement on abortion, which merely re-stated the holding in Dobbs.

Again, are the writers at WAPO stupid or subversive? Draw your own conclusion.

Why would the Arizona legislature do this when the Repubs controlling it bragged about how this law would go into effect as soon as RvW was gone?

So here you have one take on the recent Arizona court decision. It is...shall we call it...the "stupid" take?

President Trump, echoing the wise decision of the USSC in Dobbs, said that abortion is a matter for the STATES. You know, Constitution, and stuff. There is nothing in the U.S. Constitution about it, so it's a matter for the STATES.

What to do...what to do?

It's not complicated or difficult. The Arizona legislature will craft a new law that supersedes the old one and, by definition, encapsulates the "will of the People."

But for a few months, Abortion in Arizona will be, at least theoretically, banned with the usual exceptions.

This is how it is supposed to work. Leave it to the Washington Post to declare this an "upending" of Trump's statement on abortion, which merely re-stated the holding in Dobbs.

I don’t see the big deal. I think repubs are missing a massive opportunity here. When it comes to democrats, I think abortions should be encouraged. It should be the first option, hell, maybe even financial incentive for it.

I say let dems abort their babies….i mean remove their unwanted tissue to their hearts desire!

Why are we standing in their way??

Let’s all wait patiently while Republican lawmakers in Arizona pass legislation that will allow abortion.

Any moment now.

I don’t see the big deal. I think repubs are missing a massive opportunity here. When it comes to democrats, I think abortions should be encouraged. It should be the first option, hell, maybe even financial incentive for it.

I say let dems abort their babies….i mean remove their unwanted tissue to their hearts desire!

Why are we standing in their way??
Spoken like someone who has no respect for women and their rights of freedom unless they agree with you. Anti-choice rhetoric is not about anything but pandering to a base believing they have a moral conviction they want others to live up to. As a group of people who believe they're morally superior, they need the power to mandate morality for others by proclamation. Their conviction of belief in a superior faith is a goal and major tenant of Western religions, but presently, its weakness is the fellowship of the church protecting its exclusivity rather than helping people in need. Luckily, you don't have to go to church to feel righteous. Trump is a good example of that.

On a personal basis, they believe they have the right to make their own decisions, but when it comes down to it, being a victim of rape or incest, or carrying a fetus that won't live or can even kill the mother is highly unlikely. And even in the unfortunate event of an unwanted pregnancy for an older, younger, or otherwise troubled lady, they know that safe abortion is available for those they love if need be. No coat hangers or back alleys for them.
They don't care about the women with threatened health or lives, or those with many children already, or desperately poor or foolish, or young, or carrying a non-viable baby, ... whatever. And that's kinda beside the point, you know? The extremely long and awful list of reasons a woman may not want to keep a fetus or carry it to term doesn't matter.
What matters is owning the high moral ground, even if you're a small minority. It's morale-building in a cult to have evil enemies to battle. And baby killers? What a good, evil, boogieman to battle, eh?
Too bad it's just an average, non-partisan woman deciding what happens to her own body.

If I do you will have to say you agree with it. They did light up the new world trade pink after they passed late term abortion.
If you did you wouldn't look like a fool who believes complete bullshit and needs to project victory over a made-up strawman, but here we are.

If you did you wouldn't look like a fool who believes complete bullshit and needs to project victory over a made-up strawman, but here we are.
Don't know how to link, but on January 22, 2019 new york passed the late term abortion bill and celebrated it by lighting the new world trade center in pink. Google it.

Spoken like someone who has no respect for women and their rights of freedom unless they agree with you. Anti-choice rhetoric is not about anything but pandering to a base believing they have a moral conviction they want others to live up to. As a group of people who believe they're morally superior, they need the power to mandate morality for others by proclamation. Their conviction of belief in a superior faith is a goal and major tenant of Western religions, but presently, its weakness is the fellowship of the church protecting its exclusivity rather than helping people in need. Luckily, you don't have to go to church to feel righteous. Trump is a good example of that.

On a personal basis, they believe they have the right to make their own decisions, but when it comes down to it, being a victim of rape or incest, or carrying a fetus that won't live or can even kill the mother is highly unlikely. And even in the unfortunate event of an unwanted pregnancy for an older, younger, or otherwise troubled lady, they know that safe abortion is available for those they love if need be. No coat hangers or back alleys for them.
They don't care about the women with threatened health or lives, or those with many children already, or desperately poor or foolish, or young, or carrying a non-viable baby, ... whatever. And that's kinda beside the point, you know? The extremely long and awful list of reasons a woman may not want to keep a fetus or carry it to term doesn't matter.
What matters is owning the high moral ground, even if you're a small minority. It's morale-building in a cult to have evil enemies to battle. And baby killers? What a good, evil, boogieman to battle, eh?
Too bad it's just an average, non-partisan woman deciding what happens to her own body.
What are you talking about? The left is pro abortion, right? I’m suggesting that they should abort MORE…I fail to see why you are pushing back on this

What to do...what to do?

There is no president Trump.

What are you talking about? The left is pro abortion, right? I’m suggesting that they should abort MORE…I fail to see why you are pushing back on this
They claim to be good folks but don't mind if several thousand pregnant women, babies and children are killed by war.

Forum List

Back