The Legality of forcing COVID injections

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
For such a hot topic and "either/or" issue in this country.......I have yet to see any legal information about any of this, concerning the personal rights and freedoms of citizens in this country.

Issues - for example:

*The government forcing/harassing people to take this drug.
*What if a person is naturally immune to COVID, or it only affects them as a head cold would and nothing more serious?
*Allergic reactions to this "vaccine"........migraines, heart conditions, Bells Palsy, miscarriages, death.....
*The FACTUAL reality of this drug being "approved" years before all proper testing has been accomplished.
*Companies FORCING people to get this "vaccine" or get fired/never hired.
*Businesses FORCING people to show their PRIVATE health information in order to custom that establishment?
*The happenings in Australia, New Zealand, and Britain.

Just a few aspects of legal positions I would like to see brought up by the legal professions that are on the side of the citizens rights.

I would really like to know the stances and legality of all this crap going on with COVID. What do lawyers who protect citizens rights have to say about all of this??

500_F_10828414_NJczQqAZMj9vUP9Ci9tNPQMHMV209OhM.jpg

For such a hot topic and "either/or" issue in this country.......I have yet to see any legal information about any of this, concerning the personal rights and freedoms of citizens in this country.

Issues - for example:

*What if a person is naturally immune to COVID, or it only affects them as a head cold would and nothing more serious?
*Allergic reactions to this "vaccine"........migraines, heart conditions, Bells Palsy, miscarriages, death.....
*The FACTUAL reality of this drug being "approved" years before all proper testing has been accomplished.
*Businesses FORCING people to show their PRIVATE health information in order to custom that establishment?

Just a few aspects of legal positions I would like to see brought up by the legal professions that are on the side of the citizens rights.

I would really like to know the stances and legality of all this crap going on with COVID. What do lawyers who protect citizens rights have to say about all of this??

There is a supreme court precedent for it. It's perfectly legal.

Well...in a nutshell--no one is being forced..as in given no choice.
Coercion yeah. Incentives and disincentives, yeah. Social pressure..definitely.
Force...No. Because, absent a court order based on cogent reasoning...exigent circumstances and all that...it is illegal to 'force' someone to endure any medical procedure.
I can't speak to countries outside the US. they have their own laws.
Businesses are allowed to set their conditions of employment...the law has held that that can include immunizations. They can set their conditions for anyone doing business with them. All legal.

All in how you define 'force' I reckon~

But in absolute terms..I've not heard of anyone being forced to vaxx.

Edit: after thinking on it..there is a class that is indeed forced to vax. That group being children..if their parent says vax..the kid has no choice--they will physically restrain a child and immunize them.

Last edited:
There is a supreme court precedent for it. It's perfectly legal.

I know this already. This happened in 1905, over 100 years ago. This was also a smallpox breakout in the upper Northern states that mainly affected children. The drugs used to fight smallpox had also been in use for many decades by then, satisfying the real conditions and medical protocols of it being substantially suitable for human use.

I know this already. This happened in 1905, over 100 years ago. This was also a smallpox breakout in the upper Northern states that mainly affected children. The drugs used to fight smallpox had also been in use for many decades by then, satisfying the real conditions and medical protocols of it being substantially suitable for human use.
So why did you ask?

The government has sweeping powers when it comes to public health. It's not a matter of constitutionality. Traditionally the courts recognize this enhanced authority when it's clear that the risk to the public outweighs the exercise of individual rights. Also, the military requires vaccines. People in the foreign service are required to get vaccines when they travel to certain places. Other countries require vaccines in order to get a visa. Etc. and so on: there is a lot of precedence for mandatory vaccines against diseases and this one, Covid 19 and its variants, is very deadly.

Last edited:

Issues - for example:

Required vaccinations are not new. Tis list is for Texas. Other states have the same or similar lists.
1630769986289.png

Issues - for example:

If you haven't seen any legal information yet then you are not looking. It's been published by ADA, EEOC and many law reviews. Employer's can require the vaccination.

They are going about this the exact wrong way.

Vaccinations must be kept voluntary...it's a personal choice that everyone has the right to make. We feel horrible about what the Nazis did to the Jews with the number tattoos sloppily done on their wrist/forearm. This really isn't much different than that.
However....
Anybody not taking a vaccine should have to bear the weight of the consequences for their choice...in that if they unwittingly give coronavirus to anyone else because of their lack of immunization they need to be liable for ALL damages (including punitive) for their actions and choices. Even if it is a crowd of people.

This is well within the confines of the laws and legal rights.

Vaccinations must be kept voluntary...it's a personal choice that everyone has the right to make. We feel horrible about what the Nazis did to the Jews with the number tattoos sloppily done on their wrist/forearm. This really isn't much different than that.
However....
Anybody not taking a vaccine should have to bear the weight of the consequences for their choice...in that if they unwittingly give coronavirus to anyone else because of their lack of immunization they need to be liable for ALL damages (including punitive) for their actions and choices. Even if it is a crowd of people.

Yeah, that made no sense whatsoever.

Yeah, that made no sense whatsoever.

Well...if you were going to risk life long poverty by not getting vaccinated... wouldn't you get vaccinated?
It's almost to the level of criminal negligence to not get vaccinated...it certainly is subject to being legally liable for all damages you inflict upon exposing people to an infectious agent....all because you did not act in a reasonable and prudent fashion of not getting vaccinated.

I don't understand why that is so difficult to understand.

Vaccinations must be kept voluntary...it's a personal choice that everyone has the right to make.
if they unwittingly give coronavirus to anyone else because of their lack of immunization they need to be liable for ALL damages (including punitive) for their actions and choices.
A "right" to damage others voluntarily?
No adults are being forced to vaccinate. They just voluntarily limit their own options by not doing so. Also, getting vaccinated does not prevent anyone from spreading the virus. Being legally punished for that is ridiculous, especially when done unwittingly.

A "right" to damage others voluntarily?
No adults are being forced to vaccinate. They just voluntarily limit their own options by not doing so. Also, getting vaccinated does not prevent anyone from spreading the virus. Being legally punished for that is ridiculous, especially when done unwittingly.
Maybe you aren't understanding the legal terms of reasonable and prudent...

If you get vaccinated you are acting in a reasonable and prudent fashion to protect yourself and those you come into contact with from catching Covid...

If you do not you are being extremely negligent and reckless with little regard for anyone you come into contact with...

Much like working tail/signal lights on an automobile...

Maybe you aren't understanding the legal terms of reasonable and prudent...

If you get vaccinated you are acting in a reasonable and prudent fashion to protect yourself and those you come into contact with from catching Covid...

If you do not you are being extremely negligent and reckless with little regard for anyone you come into contact with...

Much like working tail/signal lights on an automobile...

Forget it you're just talking to a brick wall. Telling an anti_vaxxer they should get the vaccine is like telling a little kid that they should eat their fruits and vegetables.

No, I understood. Getting vaccinated does not make you significantly less likely to spread the virus according to recent findings. You're just as likely to pick up and spread the Delta variant. You just likely won't end up in the hospital.

However....

Good luck proving anyone transmitted the virus at this point.

Forum List

Back