Abortion: Are the Leftists Stupid or Lying?

What are you talking about? The left is pro abortion, right? I’m suggesting that they should abort MORE…I fail to see why you are pushing back on this
The "left" is pro-choice. Meaning we respect women and have faith they can and should be free to make decisions concerning their own bodies.
Sorry if that was too hard for you to understand.

The "left" is pro-choice. Meaning we respect women and have faith they can and should be free to make decisions concerning their own bodies.
They are the ones constantly asking what a woman is..

And isn’t that what I just said? My statement wasn’t anti abortion at all. I AM respecting a woman’s right to choose by suggesting they should exercise that choice more often. I don’t see where we are missing each other on this?

Don't know how to link, but on January 22, 2019 new york passed the late term abortion bill and celebrated it by lighting the new world trade center in pink. Google it.
Can you read and understand what YOU google? Or do you want to believe what others tell you to think? Permitting the termination of a pregnancy of a non-viable fetus and/or to save the life of the mother was previously legal in NYS before 1-22-19.

New York’s Reproductive Health Act

What the law says​

The RHA permits abortions when — according to a medical professional’s “reasonable and good faith professional judgment based on the facts of the patient’s case” — “the patient is within twenty-four weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an absence of fetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.”

In other words, women may choose to have an abortion prior to 24 weeks; pregnancies typically range from 38 to 42 weeks. After 24 weeks, such decisions must be made with a determination that there is an “absence of fetal viability” or that the procedure is “necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.” That determination must be made by a “health care practitioner licensed, certified, or authorized” under state law, “acting within his or her lawful scope of practice.”

Can you read and understand what YOU google? Or do you want to believe what others tell you to think? Permitting the termination of a pregnancy of a non-viable fetus and/or to save the life of the mother was previously legal in NYS before 1-22-19.

New York’s Reproductive Health Act

What the law says​

The RHA permits abortions when — according to a medical professional’s “reasonable and good faith professional judgment based on the facts of the patient’s case” — “the patient is within twenty-four weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an absence of fetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.”

In other words, women may choose to have an abortion prior to 24 weeks; pregnancies typically range from 38 to 42 weeks. After 24 weeks, such decisions must be made with a determination that there is an “absence of fetal viability” or that the procedure is “necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.” That determination must be made by a “health care practitioner licensed, certified, or authorized” under state law, “acting within his or her lawful scope of practice.”
Why make it legal to make abortion legal at 9 months, when a c-section could be done.

Yes and the mother and doctor can call it non viable if they want. They were celebrating abortion up till birth.
Really? Even after I highlighted the relevant part? And then reiterated, "In other words, women may choose to have an abortion prior to 24 weeks;"

Try as you might, you can't make me believe the idiocy you've been fed. Sorry.

Forum List

Back