Congressional Bible Study Teacher Urges Officials to Oppose Marriage Equality as Matter of ‘Theology’

Give it a fucking rest. The topic is marriage. You dipshits lost the debate on marriage equality so you then starting obsessing about transgender issues. You always have to have an issue. Haters have toi hate. It's just a matter of who is the most vulnerable target. Try instead to learn something about transgenders or just shut the fuck up

Anyone remember back in the 80's when pastors would go on tv and talk about how Dungeons and Dragons and Heavy metal music would lead to kids worshipping satan,homosexuality and such?

And when they believed that there were hidden messages put in records,tapes and cds?

I do

Why are Christians no longer saying that stuff is evil?

I remember during the 80's early 90's when Christians were calling metal and D&D evil.

I'm probably showing my age by remembering all of that.

Last edited:
It's a perversion of the only true and proper definition of family.
Fine. You keep on bleating that while most of the civilized world leaves you in the dust bin of history. Many already have the same contempt for you anti gay bigots as they do for the racial bigots who stood in schoolhouse doors attempting to block integration., You are a dinosour who will soon be extinct. BY By

Last edited:
Not really. The only exception would be to a parent who became widowed. Otherwise, single parent households invite chaos and disaster.
And who the fuck are you to make such a declaration. ? . Who are you to decide on peoples rights. ?Even the fucking Pope doesn't do that. There are many very good single parents . You need to screw your head on straight.

Fine. You keep on bleating that while most of the civilized world leaves you in the dust bin of history. Many already have the same contempt for you anti gay bigots as they do for the racial bigots who stood in schoolhouse doors attempting to block integration., You are a dinosour who will soon be extinct. BY By
There is a clear difference between race and sexual behavior.

Anyone remember back in the 80's when pastors would go on tv and talk about how Dungeons and Dragons and Heavy metal music would lead to kids worshipping satan,homosexuality and such?

And when they believed that there were hidden messages put in records,tapes and cds?

I do

Why are Christians no longer saying that stuff is evil?

I remember during the 80's early 90's when Christians were calling metal and D&D evil.

I'm probably showing my age by remembering all of that.

Christs mind is not heard. They are blind false teachers who don't know their own book. There were concubines. They would poop their pants regarding that. The marrage supper of the lamb would have them crying for mamma. The saved are married to Jesus male and female. That will make defiled religious people bolt for a dark place to hide. Saying genitalia will not be destroyed, only meats for the belly, and the belly for meats will make them hurl all kinds of mean froward words at you from the dark thinking those unfriendly words will make them to be good.

I asked where it is that you draw the line. Obviously it's not at being a serial adulterer.
Meaning what?

Death to those who cross the line?

No way cause I would be on the execution list myself

But I do condemn sin

You'll have to explain and document that showing cause and effect
I shouldnt have to draw you a picture

Modern pop culture is a cesspool of dysfunction

Drug addiction, abortion, youth crime extending to mass murder in schools where children kill children

Just open your eyes

I shouldnt have to draw you a picture

Modern pop culture is a cesspool of dysfunction

Drug addiction, abortion, youth crime extending to mass murder in schools where children kill children

Just open your eyes
You do have to draw a picture I challanged you to document a cause and effect relationship and you give me this bullshit? Pathetic!

Last edited:
Christs mind is not heard. They are blind false teachers who don't know their own book. There were concubines. They would poop their pants regarding that. The marrage supper of the lamb would have them crying for mamma. The saved are married to Jesus male and female. That will make defiled religious people bolt for a dark place to hide. Saying genitalia will not be destroyed, only meats for the belly, and the belly for meats will make them hurl all kinds of mean froward words at you from the dark thinking those unfriendly words will make them to be good.
1633221046545.png

Meaning what?

Death to those who cross the line?

No way cause I would be on the execution list myself

But I do condemn sin

Meaning there are so many people so hypocritical on this that I can not take them seriously.

There is a clear difference between race and sexual behavior.
We are not talking about sexual behavior. We are talking about sexual orientation. The very essence of who people are which in inate and no more subject to change than race. You bigots used many of the same argumrnts to justify denying rights to blacks as you do to deny rights to gays . Now that racism is somewhat out of fassion,-or at least a bit harder to get away with- you turn on gays. As gays gained popular support you turned on transgender people. You always have to have a target on which to spew your hate. Haters have to hate.

What the fuck does that mean? Rights and responsibilities go hand in hand. Your sound biites and talking points are tireing
It means that if couples demand the right to have sex they have the responsibility to raise the child they created

Forum List

Back