Trump’s Cabinet Is Attending Weekly Bible Studies Led By A Conservative Pastor

This thread is still so amazing. The op is worried and fearful because *gasp* some members of the administration are learning. And not only learning, they are learning how to be decent human beings. The horror!

Learning what? Decency has nothing to do with religion. I know as many decent Atheists and Agnostics as I do so-called Christians. Tell us about decency in the Old Testament.

Study the scriptures and find out for yourself

Barry Hussein sat in front of a radical left wing Preacher for 20 years. "God didn't bless America, he f...ked America"... Pastor Jerry Wright. If you want to add Hussein's auto-bio allegedly written by political guru and former terrorist Bill Ayers you have to wonder what "Dreams of My Father" really means when Hussein's father was an alcoholic, bigamist, African nationalist who hated America.

Ever notice how Conservative Christians think it's sinful for mothers to work, unless they're poor and black and then they're lazy "Welfare Queens" if they don't.

No. See most conservatives realize being a parent, whether mother or father, is work. In fact its the greatest work we can do in life.

So no we aren't against mothers working.

Oh, the horror.

And here I thought we had freedom of religion

Oh, the horror.

And here I thought we had freedom of religion

It is a horror for those who hate when others seek to improve themselves

This thread is still so amazing. The op is worried and fearful because *gasp* some members of the administration are learning. And not only learning, they are learning how to be decent human beings. The horror!

Conservative Christian ministers are the antithesis of Christians. His attitudes towards Catholics and gays speak of intolerance and bigotry. Conservative Christians more than any other group, believe poverty is the result of sloth and sin. Jesus called the poor "blessed".

The Constitution says you can believe whatever you want but keep it out of government. There are to be no religious tests to serve in government.

Citizens don't lose their right to exercise religious liberty just by joining the government. The only religious test being applied is the one by those in this thread who are horrified that Christians are in the government

Conservative Christian ministers are the antithesis of Christians. His attitudes towards Catholics and gays speak of intolerance and bigotry. Conservative Christians more than any other group, believe poverty is the result of sloth and sin. Jesus called the poor "blessed".

The Constitution says you can believe whatever you want but keep it out of government. There are to be no religious tests to serve in government.

Citizens don't lose their right to exercise religious liberty just by joining the government. The only religious test being applied is the one by those in this thread who are horrified that Christians are in the government

I'm not horrified that Christians are in government. I'm horrified that so-called right wing conservative Christians are giving them religious instruction. Those people aren't Christians. They're cultists who are no different than the Taliban.

I can't see anything wrong with people wanting to attend bible studies. I've been to several before realizing the message being taught was basically one I learned while growing up.... always treat people the way you would want to be treated.

There was also a lesson about "do unto others as they would do unto you". That's when I knew I needed to learn how to fight.

That was a lesson that's served me well over the years. I've even profited from it after accepting bonus pay for being willing to fight with combative people at work. It's something I've been doing for 12 years. :)

Last edited:
NO, moron.....the SCOTUS ruling stated that, "as long as no religion is advanced or disparaged".........Do you see any rabbis or bishops or imams at those little "come to Jesus" meetings?

And yet they are having those meetings.

The imams were at the meetings of the last president .... Moron

I'm not horrified that Christians are in government. I'm horrified that so-called right wing conservative Christians are giving them religious instruction. Those people aren't Christians. They're cultists who are no different than the Taliban.

The instruction is coming from the bible.

And I never claimed you were horrified

It's only gonna get worse for the Christophobes

Supreme Court upholds prayer at government meetings

NO, moron.....the SCOTUS ruling stated that, "as long as no religion is advanced or disparaged".........Do you see any rabbis or bishops or imams at those little "come to Jesus" meetings?

If they wished to come why wouldn't you see them there?

Are you seriously claiming that adults can't attend religious meetings if they have a job in government?

Learning what? Decency has nothing to do with religion. I know as many decent Atheists and Agnostics as I do so-called Christians. Tell us about decency in the Old Testament.

Isn't it odd how some people laugh at the idea of educating themselves?

I could learn as much reading Batman and Superman comic books. I get my Bible study from Moral Orel. I put my faith in Santa - he delivers!

It's only gonna get worse for the Christophobes

Supreme Court upholds prayer at government meetings

If they wished to come why wouldn't you see them there?

Are you seriously claiming that adults can't attend religious meetings if they have a job in government?
Yes, yes they are.

And I do not even think they see the blatant bigotry or hypocrisy in it.

I can't see anything wrong with people wanting to attend bible studies. I've been to several before realizing the message being taught was basically one I learned while growing up.... always treat people the way you would want to be treated.

There was also a lesson about "do unto others as they would do unto you". That's when I knew I needed to learn how to fight.

That was a lesson that's served me well over the years. I've even profited from it after accepting bonus pay for being willing to fight with combative people at work. It's something I've been doing for 12 years. :)

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

But you knew that.

ROFLMMFAO......YOU'RE such a fucking idiot!
Iran is an Islamic Republic and has nothing to do with
elected officials in the U.S., attending bible studies
AFTER YOU FINISH "LAUGHING"....GO BACK UP AND SEE WHAT ONE OF YOUR FELLOW IDIOTS STATED ABOUT REPUBLICS........and why I responded
the way I did.....You morons are so fucked up, really........LOL
AFTER YOU FINISH "LAUGHING"....GO BACK UP AND SEE WHAT ONE OF YOUR FELLOW IDIOTS STATED ABOUT REPUBLICS........and why I responded
:disbelief:

Oye vay :eusa_doh:

Trust me...it is not necessary :eusa_hand:
to convince me that your a blockhead

Sorry, I have neither the desire,
nor the crayons, to elaborate...

Simply put, You're the reason
this country has to put directions on shampoo!

government officials attending bible studies does not equate to passing laws endorsing a single religion, nor does it discriminate against any other religion. Nice attempt to twist though kids.

ROFLMMFAO......YOU'RE such a fucking idiot!
Iran is an Islamic Republic and has nothing to do with
elected officials in the U.S., attending bible studies
:disbelief:

Oye vay :eusa_doh:

Trust me...it is not necessary :eusa_hand:
to convince me that your a blockhead

Sorry, I have neither the desire,
nor the crayons, to elaborate...

Simply put, You're the reason
this country has to put directions on shampoo!

Best two wacky directions on products:

1. On cans of paint "Not to be taken internally"

2. On hog castration rings "Not for human use"

I could learn as much reading Batman and Superman comic books. I get my Bible study from Moral Orel. I put my faith in Santa - he delivers!

That's only because you wont try. If you did a daily study, you would learn wisdom as millions of others have.

But you find learning horrifying for some odd reason.

Forum List

Back