Bible Study At The White House

iu

About a dozen members of President Donald Trump's cabinet gather each week for Bible study at the White House, CBN News reports.

Tom Price, Betsy DeVos, Rick Perry, Mike Pompeo, Jeff Sessions and Sonny Perdue are among the cabinet members who take part, CBN reports.

"These are godly individuals that God has risen to a position of prominence in our culture," Ralph Drollinger of Capitol Ministries told CBN. "It's the best Bible study that I've ever taught in my life. They are so teachable; they're so noble; they're so learned."

Trump gets a copy of Drollinger's teachings for the week, and Vice President Mike Pence has vowed to attend as time permits, CBN reported.

"I just praise God for them," Drollinger told CBN. "And I praise God for Mike Pence, who I think with Donald Trump chose great people to lead our nation."

Bible Studies Underway at White House
I can only imagine Bannon. "And then Moses told pharaoh to go fuck himself with his own adder, and stole the Jews into the sea where they couldn't be drown, only to end up wandering it the desert because they were TOO STUPID, and then they finally got their shit together so the killed all the native men and made the women slaves, which was right because they weren't as good as the Jews, and kept the land they conquered."

Here is one of the worshipers in Trump's temple, filling the collection plate with her Social Security money.

11jrjfp.jpg

But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents. Trump called His disciples to Him and said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more than all the others into the treasury."

Forum List

Back