Bible Study At The White House

Bible Studies at the White House!

Ohmahgawd. The horror of it. Separation of Church and State. Impeach someone. This cannot be allowed to continue.

Bible Studies at the White House: Who's at the Heart of This Spiritual Awakening?

Ralph Drollinger of Capitol Ministeries is behind it and is getting participation from some of the top officials in the administration. Vice President Pense will attend as his schedule permits.

Full story for more butthurt of Lefturds @ Bible Studies at the White House: Who's Inside This Spiritual Awakening?

I don't think you get it... There administration has been run in contradiction to Christ teachings.... They have attempted on every turn to punish the poor in favour for the Rich... They promote exclusion instead of inclusion...

More suggested reading:

Jeremiah 9:23.

This one is for Pense, who sold his soul to the devil to be Trump's bitch: Proverbs 16:19.

Ohmahgawd. The horror of it. Separation of Church and State. Impeach someone. This cannot be allowed to continue.

Bible Studies at the White House: Who's at the Heart of This Spiritual Awakening?

Ralph Drollinger of Capitol Ministeries is behind it and is getting participation from some of the top officials in the administration. Vice President Pense will attend as his schedule permits.

Full story for more butthurt of Lefturds @ Bible Studies at the White House: Who's Inside This Spiritual Awakening?

I don't think you get it... There administration has been run in contradiction to Christ teachings.... They have attempted on every turn to punish the poor in favour for the Rich... They promote exclusion instead of inclusion...
How are the poor being punished?

How are the poor being punished?

Being forced to buy useless health insurance

Hopefully one of these days trump will join them

Well if he did that.....he might be asked to open a bible......

He has a Bible at his bedside and is said to read it on a regular bases. Just like he gets down on his knees and frequently prays for guidance.

LOL.

And is 'said to read it on a regular basis' by who?

Donald Trump appears to have found the Bible just about the same time he decided to run for the GOP nominee for President.
Trump 'Isn't Familiar With the Bible,' Tony Perkins Says After Trump Blames Him for 'Two Corinthians' Gaffe

"No, I don't dispute it at all. I wrote the scripture reference, which is 2 Corinthians 3:17, which is how it's written," Perkins told Burnett on "OutFront" this week.

"I'm guilty as charged. That's exactly what I did. I sent him a couple of suggestions of some things he could talk about as a connection point," Perkins continued, adding that Trump's mistake "shows that he's not familiar with Bible."

Oh wait- I understand- Trump told you......

"Nobody reads the Bible more than me," Trump declared ahead of his third consecutive win in the GOP primary in the Nevada caucuses.

Of course we all believe that....

longknife gets it wrong.

Suggest you read up.

In any event, I didn't notice the names of any Christians on that list.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

longknife gets it wrong.

Suggest you read up.

In any event, I didn't notice the names of any Christians on that list.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No Christians? Why I'd have no problem if non Christians read the bible, why would they set up a bible study? That claim is just strange

Last edited:

Forum List

Back