Congressional Bible Study Teacher Urges Officials to Oppose Marriage Equality as Matter of ‘Theology’

I really have to wonder what is wrong with these people! My guess is that they are very miserable and loveless in their personal lives to the point where they hate the idea that others have found happiness. Another possibility is that they are living in an alternative reality, a sort of religious psychosis. In either case they are a danger to the concepts of civil rights, equal protection under the law, and most importantly, the commitment to secular goverment and the rule of law.

Selected excerpts:

Well that pretty much confirms both of my hypothesis as does this

So who's ear does in the government this jackass have :

Since 2010, Drollinger has led weekly Bible studies for members of the U.S. Congress. Capitol Ministries claims 45 congressional Bible study sponsors, including Sens. Marsha Blackburn, Johni Ernst, Tim Scott, and James Lankford and Reps. Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan. During the Trump administration, he added weekly Bible studies for members of Trump’s Cabinet and eventually sub-cabinet officials. Drollinger says he continues to lead weekly Bible studies for former Cabinet members and White House senior staff via Zoom.

Trump officials, including Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, helped open doors for Drollinger to establish ministries to “disciple” high-level officials in other countries, a project he continues to pursue.

We could have guessed. My only surprise in that Margory Tailor Gren and Lauren Boebert were not mentioned. These people need to but the fuck out of other peoples privstr lives and get a life of their own
I thought this nonsense was finally over with. Why is this man a congressional minister if he doesn't serve all of Congress. Prejudice and hatred don't belong in our laws or government.

I really have to wonder what is wrong with these people! My guess is that they are very miserable and loveless in their personal lives to the point where they hate the idea that others have found happiness. Another possibility is that they are living in an alternative reality, a sort of religious psychosis. In either case they are a danger to the concepts of civil rights, equal protection under the law, and most importantly, the commitment to secular goverment and the rule of law.

Selected excerpts:

Since 2010, Drollinger has led weekly Bible studies for members of the U.S. Congress. Capitol Ministries claims 45 congressional Bible study sponsors, including Sens. Marsha Blackburn, Johni Ernst, Tim Scott, and James Lankford and Reps. Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan. During the Trump administration, he added weekly Bible studies for members of Trump’s Cabinet and eventually sub-cabinet officials. Drollinger says he continues to lead weekly Bible studies for former Cabinet members and White House senior staff via Zoom.

Trump officials, including Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, helped open doors for Drollinger to establish ministries to “disciple” high-level officials in other countries, a project he continues to pursue.

We could have guessed. My only surprise in that Margory Tailor Gren and Lauren Boebert were not mentioned. These people need to but the fuck out of other peoples privstr lives and get a life of their own

Excerpt:
Religious-right opponents of marriage equality have never accepted the Supreme Court’s 2015 pro-equality ruling in Obergefell to be legitimate. Many are hoping that the right-wing majority on the Supreme Court will overturn LGBTQ equality rulings. Meanwhile, a group that teaches public officials that the Bible requires them to promote a range of right-wing policies is urging officeholders to make a biblical case for restricting marriage to a man and a woman.

Ralph Drollinger, whose Capitol Ministries promotes his “very conservative” interpretation of the Bible to public officials at all levels of government in the United States and abroad, publishes weekly written Bible studies that the ministry distributes to officeholders. In the study dated Sept. 20, 2021, Drollinger urges Christian elected officials not to debate marriage based on “personal happiness” but on “theology.”

“When America in any way denigrates God’s ordained institution of husband-wife marriage, our nation loses one of His primary means of heralding His nature to our country!” writes Drollinger, adding that “uch loss has serious long-term repercussions both in terms of national cultural patterning and moral direction.”

Drollinger instructs public officials that “God expects lawmakers to take His wisdom on marriage into consideration when constructing (or reconstructing if need be) marriage legislation for a nation.” Drollinger claims that the effort to “redefine” marriage will “erode one of the five foundational pillars that He intends to manifest His reign in the world prior to His Second Coming.”

It means that if couples demand the right to have sex they have the responsibility to raise the child they created

Government is becoming a haven for crackpots and crazies.

Drollinger's church disqualified him for Christian Ministry.

We, the Grace Community Church elders, stand behind the assessment of these former members of the Capitol Ministries Board of Directors about Ralph’s disqualification from leadership in Christian ministry. The attacks Ralph has continued to make on the character and motives of these men, as well as our elders, regrettably affirms to us this determination.

October 15, 2009

After much observation of and interaction with Ralph Drollinger, we, the Grace Community Church Elders, maintain that he is not biblically qualified for Christian ministry. Consequently, we do not endorse Capitol Ministries under his leadership. Ralph Drollinger no longer has any relationship with Grace Community Church.

Selected excerpts:

There's nothing wrong with them. They just know sucking man meat buggering a man like you all do is an abomination.

Government is becoming a haven for crackpots and crazies.

Drollinger's church disqualified him for Christian Ministry.

We, the Grace Community Church elders, stand behind the assessment of these former members of the Capitol Ministries Board of Directors about Ralph’s disqualification from leadership in Christian ministry. The attacks Ralph has continued to make on the character and motives of these men, as well as our elders, regrettably affirms to us this determination.

October 15, 2009

After much observation of and interaction with Ralph Drollinger, we, the Grace Community Church Elders, maintain that he is not biblically qualified for Christian ministry. Consequently, we do not endorse Capitol Ministries under his leadership. Ralph Drollinger no longer has any relationship with Grace Community Church.
Big deal

Christians disagree with one another all the time and agree to disassociate

Last edited:
If they are gonna base it on religion, they why not also make laws against working on the sabbath,getting tattoos,eating pork,eating shrimp and such?

Also a certain religion views blood transfusions as against the bible.

And the Mormon church has a thing in their bible calling POC(People of color) sinners.

And every Christian church has a thing in their bible calling everyone(people of all colors) sinners:

Romans 3:23

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

:omg: OH NO!

Any theologian can tell you that there is nothing scriptural about sodomy or gay marriage. Mr. Drollinger isn't exactly breaking any new ground theologically.

The radicals are those , like you, that insist that it wasn't Adam and Eve in the garden, but Adam and Steve.
Raising Cain, are ya? lol

Selected excerpts:

Divorce rates among gays, would tend to indicate HAPPY isn't the right word.

Divorce rates among gays, would tend to indicate HAPPY isn't the right word.
Horseshit!
Reported divorce rates among straight couples vary considerably from one source to the next. According to a CBS survey, 36.3 percent of all couples—both gay and straight—eventually divorce. A Williams Institute survey suggests that two percent of straight couples divorce each year, compared to just one percent of same-sex couples.

Differences Between Same-Sex Divorce and Straight Divorce ...

www.brownlawoffices.com/blog/statistics/

Meaning what?

Death to those who cross the line?

No way cause I would be on the execution list myself

But I do condemn sin
To condemn the act of ejaculation, is to condemn yourself. You ejaculate. Devils are dumb. The church taught the Left to be exactly like them, not judging rightly. Jesus edified people. Why can't you do the same thing? To be one is to be married. Males and females who are saved are one with Jesus. Males and Females are one with Jesus, thus are married to Jesus. Church people will bristle with anger. That anger will increase knowing about the marrage supper of the lamb. Anger will be outright rage knowing that genitalia will remain on our bodies. Our digestive system, and blood will be no more, not testicles and penises.

Last edited:
To condemn the act of ejaculation, is to condemn yourself. You ejaculate. Devils are dumb. The church taught the Left to be exactly like them, not judging rightly. Jesus edified people. Why can't you do the same thing?
I have no idea what you are babbling about

People in the USA are free to live as they please as long as they are not harming others. I stand by that right. The govt should not intrude on individual rights.

However

That does not mean I have to *morally endorse* or *spiritually endorse* whatever sinful activities you or I get ourselves involved in. And yes, I referenced myself. I don't endorse MY OWN sin, why should I endorse everyone else's?

People in the USA are free to live as they please as long as they are not harming others. I stand by that right. The govt should not intrude on individual rights.

However

That does not mean I have to *morally endorse* or *spiritually endorse* whatever sinful activities you or I get ourselves involved in. And yes, I referenced myself. I don't endorse MY OWN sin, why should I endorse everyone else's?
No one wants or is asking for your endorsement. Just leave it be. And while you are withholding endorsements, I assume that you also do not endorse those who are still trying to take marriage away from gays. Right?

Forum List

Back