Colorado GOP Congressman calls collegue Buckwheat

Really? You get your panties in a bunch being called “Buckwheat”? LOL
How many black men have you called Buckwheat to their face?
I’ve called many Blacks “Buckwheat” and “Stymie” too. Guess what? They called me “Alfalfa” and “Spanky”. What is your point?
I am pretty sure you have said that on the internet plenty of times.

I’m pretty sure you don’t like White people on the Internet and elsewhere.
I don't like white folks calling black folks the Nword, buckwheat, etc.

I don’t like Black folks burning down cities that ultimately hurt Blacks; but, keep getting your panties in a wad about a white guy calling a Black” Buckwheat. “
So you are ok with white folks burning down cities that ultimately hurt black folks. It just shows how much of a coward he is.
Uhmmm,, those white and black folks are ANTIFA and BLM, both thugs of the Democrap party.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

I’ve called many Blacks “Buckwheat” and “Stymie” too. Guess what? They called me “Alfalfa” and “Spanky”. What is your point?

I don’t like Black folks burning down cities that ultimately hurt Blacks; but, keep getting your panties in a wad about a white guy calling a Black” Buckwheat. “

I wonder why this isnt on TV often, you know comedy and such? You thin skin progs, would call the cancel culture real quick.

So you are ok with white folks burning down cities that ultimately hurt black folks. It just shows how much of a coward he is.

Im not okay with anyone burning down cities.

.....and you wonder why black folks don't vote Republican.

Anytime you see or hear something racist it's coming from the right.

No, i dont give a rats ass if someone calls another person buckwheat. Just like you dont give a rats ass when your prog elites call Tim Scott a "Token" or Oreo.. Fucking thin skin punks like you are the reason why "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me", just doesnt seem to work anymore. Little prog slave pussies....

I am terrorized of you big, bad internet thugs. You can probably squeeze a grapr with one hand and yea that is exactly what Tim Scott is. He would probably laugh if Mitch calls him Buckwheat.

An uneducated hood rat like you cheers as Tom Scott is called an Oreo (that asshat got forced out by the way) but whines about this? Whiny bitches like you who play the victim and scream racist all the time are the problem.

How many black men have you called "Oreo" to their face?
Uncle Tom, a few that I have met unfortunately.
Can't have anyone in the Black community thinking any other thoughts than what the Democratic party demands, right ? Typical when you think about it the Democratic party has been controlling Black people for almost 200 years. Slavery, Jim Crow, and they have people like like yourself to denigrate any who step out of line just so the white elite in the party don't get their hands dirty.
Really Thunderkissass, that is when right wingers like you left the Democrat Party when Jim Crow ended. Now you love the black folks who will show their teeth and dance for you, but the strong black men and women are a threat to you. You are threatened by strong black folks because you know you can NEVER control us.
That myth again, don't you loons get tired of being spanked when you bring it up. One more time for the slow people I guess. All of those racist Democratic Party politicians (except for Strom Trumond) never left the party. The South didn't become majority Republican until the late 80's early 90's 20 years after Jim Crow ended.

What my buddy and i do, is toast to the stupidity of the progressive slave plantation blacks, who continue to follow what their masters tell them to do. Again here's to you slave...

View attachment 487699
So you got a black buddy you drink with, whoop dee do. I can only imagine what type of dude he is to be friends with you.
He sounds like a great guy who just happens to be black---------while you, on the other hand, sound far less that a great guy who happens to be black. Who do you think represents blacks better he or you as a whiney little racist and criminal supporter?
Come on Turtle Shit, do you really think I care what a no good, racist hag like you thinks. I bet you don't know ANY black folks that you can actually say you talk to.
Yes, otherwise you wouldnt be here race baiting everyone.
Glad you think so.

I wonder why this isnt on TV often, you know comedy and such? You thin skin progs, would call the cancel culture real quick.

Oh it was comedy, damn I wonder why everybody didn't start laughing.

Im not okay with anyone burning down cities.
Is that why you only mention black folks, when the truth is there was more white folks out there protesting, rioting, etc. than there were black.

What my buddy and i do, is toast to the stupidity of the progressive slave plantation blacks, who continue to follow what their masters tell them to do. Again here's to you slave...

View attachment 487699
So you got a black buddy you drink with, whoop dee do. I can only imagine what type of dude he is to be friends with you.
He sounds like a great guy who just happens to be black---------while you, on the other hand, sound far less that a great guy who happens to be black. Who do you think represents blacks better he or you as a whiney little racist and criminal supporter?
Come on Turtle Shit, do you really think I care what a no good, racist hag like you thinks. I bet you don't know ANY black folks that you can actually say you talk to.
What makes you think I talk to anyone of any colors?

Fyi...the race card has gotton so old and so boring that when its played it has no effect on me and I suspect most everyone else now. Seriously, your defense to being an ass is to play the race card?

.....and you wonder why black folks don't vote Republican.

Anytime you see or hear something racist it's coming from the right.

No, i dont give a rats ass if someone calls another person buckwheat. Just like you dont give a rats ass when your prog elites call Tim Scott a "Token" or Oreo.. Fucking thin skin punks like you are the reason why "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me", just doesnt seem to work anymore. Little prog slave pussies....

I am terrorized of you big, bad internet thugs. You can probably squeeze a grapr with one hand and yea that is exactly what Tim Scott is. He would probably laugh if Mitch calls him Buckwheat.

An uneducated hood rat like you cheers as Tom Scott is called an Oreo (that asshat got forced out by the way) but whines about this? Whiny bitches like you who play the victim and scream racist all the time are the problem.

We are all striving to be a real tough internet guy like you. I wish I could sit behind a computer screen and talk tough. Is Uncle Tim a hood rat or is that just black folks you don't like.

View attachment 487699

Fyi...the race card has gotton so old and so boring that when its played it has no effect on me and I suspect most everyone else now. Seriously, your defense to being an ass is to play the race card?
A racist hag like you never gets tired of being racist.

Can't have anyone in the Black community thinking any other thoughts than what the Democratic party demands, right ? Typical when you think about it the Democratic party has been controlling Black people for almost 200 years. Slavery, Jim Crow, and they have people like like yourself to denigrate any who step out of line just so the white elite in the party don't get their hands dirty.
Really Thunderkissass, that is when right wingers like you left the Democrat Party when Jim Crow ended. Now you love the black folks who will show their teeth and dance for you, but the strong black men and women are a threat to you. You are threatened by strong black folks because you know you can NEVER control us.
That myth again, don't you loons get tired of being spanked when you bring it up. One more time for the slow people I guess. All of those racist Democratic Party politicians (except for Strom Trumond) never left the party. The South didn't become majority Republican until the late 80's early 90's 20 years after Jim Crow ended.
The children of those Dixiecrats became Republicans in the 80s and 90s. The mindset of the Dixiecrats are the same as many Republicans today. Those Dixiecrats had the same way of thinking as right wing, conservatives today.

View attachment 487699

Don't care about your silly name calling still Superloser……… All so boring and predictable.

View attachment 487699

Don't care about your silly name calling still Superloser……… All so boring and predictable.
That is not name calling Turtle Shit, your post prove you are a racist hag.

The assumption is that "blacks don't vote for republicans" because some Colorado politician called somebody buckwheat? That's an example of racial stereotyping. The entire democrat part referred to Senator Scott as "Uncle Tim". Why doesn't that resonate?
The entire part?

New Topics

Forum List

Back