Colorado GOP Congressman calls collegue Buckwheat

The guy was stupid for calling the guy buckwheat and the same with calling a person and oreo or an Uncle Tom.

I don't understand stupidity.
Oh the days of sticks and stones.....Such thin skin people who live in America today. Bunch of whiney little girls...

View attachment 487734
It doesn't matter to me what they say or do, it really doesn't bug me. I just don't understand people making really stupid comments in public.

The guy was stupid for calling the guy buckwheat and the same with calling a person and oreo or an Uncle Tom.

I don't understand stupidity.
Oh the days of sticks and stones.....Such thin skin people who live in America today. Bunch of whiney little girls...

View attachment 487734
It doesn't matter to me what they say or do, it really doesn't bug me. I just don't understand people making really stupid comments in public.
If you havent noticed the new breed of uneducated kids will be coming out of this Kung Flu season. They will be very stupid, and that is what enables the Progressives to put shit over the people, because while people are constantly bickering over race, sex or wealth inequality, they are doing things to America that will turn it into a 3rd world shithole. I grew up with sticks and stones, and when i didnt let anyone get under my skin, those punks left very confused. Thick skin gets you far in life.....

.....and you wonder why black folks don't vote Republican.

Anytime you see or hear something racist it's coming from the right.

No, i dont give a rats ass if someone calls another person buckwheat. Just like you dont give a rats ass when your prog elites call Tim Scott a "Token" or Oreo.. Fucking thin skin punks like you are the reason why "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me", just doesnt seem to work anymore. Little prog slave pussies....

I am terrorized of you big, bad internet thugs. You can probably squeeze a grapr with one hand and yea that is exactly what Tim Scott is. He would probably laugh if Mitch calls him Buckwheat.

So go fuck yourself you racist prick...What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Biggest fucking racist is Democraps, always have been always will be.

Whatever you sat Fuck boy, stay tough behind that computer screen.

So you admit that you voted for a racist Joe Biden?

I didn't vote for racist Donald Trump.

Say hi to your governor for me!

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

If you dont want to be called names, dont heckle a guy while he has the mic. Why cant you people ever behave civilly? Youre disruptive everywhere, in theatres, restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, walmarts, everygoddamnwhere. At some point arent you going to become embarrassed by these tantrums?

I really don't even need to respond to that stupid shit, you are one racist POS.

Its a true statement and you know its true. So does everyone else who reads this, whether they admit it or not.

How many black men have you called Buckwheat to their face?
How many black men have you called "Oreo" to their face?
Uncle Tom, a few that I have met unfortunately.
What my buddy and i do, is toast to the stupidity of the progressive slave plantation blacks, who continue to follow what their masters tell them to do. Again here's to you slave...

View attachment 487699
So you got a black buddy you drink with, whoop dee do. I can only imagine what type of dude he is to be friends with you.
He sounds like a great guy who just happens to be black---------while you, on the other hand, sound far less that a great guy who happens to be black. Who do you think represents blacks better he or you as a whiney little racist and criminal supporter?
Come on Turtle Shit, do you really think I care what a no good, racist hag like you thinks. I bet you don't know ANY black folks that you can actually say you talk to.

Can't have anyone in the Black community thinking any other thoughts than what the Democratic party demands, right ? Typical when you think about it the Democratic party has been controlling Black people for almost 200 years. Slavery, Jim Crow, and they have people like like yourself to denigrate any who step out of line just so the white elite in the party don't get their hands dirty.
Really Thunderkissass, that is when right wingers like you left the Democrat Party when Jim Crow ended. Now you love the black folks who will show their teeth and dance for you, but the strong black men and women are a threat to you. You are threatened by strong black folks because you know you can NEVER control us.

No, i dont give a rats ass if someone calls another person buckwheat. Just like you dont give a rats ass when your prog elites call Tim Scott a "Token" or Oreo.. Fucking thin skin punks like you are the reason why "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me", just doesnt seem to work anymore. Little prog slave pussies....

I am terrorized of you big, bad internet thugs. You can probably squeeze a grapr with one hand and yea that is exactly what Tim Scott is. He would probably laugh if Mitch calls him Buckwheat.

So go fuck yourself you racist prick...What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Biggest fucking racist is Democraps, always have been always will be.

Whatever you sat Fuck boy, stay tough behind that computer screen.

So you admit that you voted for a racist Joe Biden?

I didn't vote for racist Donald Trump.

Say hi to your governor for me!

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

I don't live in Virginia, so he is not my Governor.

If you dont want to be called names, dont heckle a guy while he has the mic. Why cant you people ever behave civilly? Youre disruptive everywhere, in theatres, restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, walmarts, everygoddamnwhere. At some point arent you going to become embarrassed by these tantrums?

I really don't even need to respond to that stupid shit, you are one racist POS.

Its a true statement and you know its true. So does everyone else who reads this, whether they admit it or not.

You think because you say it that makes it true.

Really? You get your panties in a bunch being called “Buckwheat”? LOL
I’ve called many Blacks “Buckwheat” and “Stymie” too. Guess what? They called me “Alfalfa” and “Spanky”. What is your point?
I am pretty sure you have said that on the internet plenty of times.

I’m pretty sure you don’t like White people on the Internet and elsewhere.

I’ve called many Blacks “Buckwheat” and “Stymie” too. Guess what? They called me “Alfalfa” and “Spanky”. What is your point?

I don't like white folks calling black folks the Nword, buckwheat, etc.

I don’t like Black folks burning down cities that ultimately hurt Blacks; but, keep getting your panties in a wad about a white guy calling a Black” Buckwheat. “

I don’t like Black folks burning down cities that ultimately hurt Blacks; but, keep getting your panties in a wad about a white guy calling a Black” Buckwheat. “
So you are ok with white folks burning down cities that ultimately hurt black folks. It just shows how much of a coward he is.

What my buddy and i do, is toast to the stupidity of the progressive slave plantation blacks, who continue to follow what their masters tell them to do. Again here's to you slave...

View attachment 487699
So you got a black buddy you drink with, whoop dee do. I can only imagine what type of dude he is to be friends with you.
He sounds like a great guy who just happens to be black---------while you, on the other hand, sound far less that a great guy who happens to be black. Who do you think represents blacks better he or you as a whiney little racist and criminal supporter?
Come on Turtle Shit, do you really think I care what a no good, racist hag like you thinks. I bet you don't know ANY black folks that you can actually say you talk to.
Yes, otherwise you wouldnt be here race baiting everyone.

Forum List

Back