Colorado GOP Congressman calls collegue Buckwheat

.....and you wonder why black folks don't vote Republican.

Anytime you see or hear something racist it's coming from the right.

No, i dont give a rats ass if someone calls another person buckwheat. Just like you dont give a rats ass when your prog elites call Tim Scott a "Token" or Oreo.. Fucking thin skin punks like you are the reason why "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me", just doesnt seem to work anymore. Little prog slave pussies....

Really? You get your panties in a bunch being called “Buckwheat”? LOL

No, i dont give a rats ass if someone calls another person buckwheat. Just like you dont give a rats ass when your prog elites call Tim Scott a "Token" or Oreo.. Fucking thin skin punks like you are the reason why "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me", just doesnt seem to work anymore. Little prog slave pussies....

I am terrorized of you big, bad internet thugs. You can probably squeeze a grapr with one hand and yea that is exactly what Tim Scott is. He would probably laugh if Mitch calls him Buckwheat.

My audio is out, so I could not hear the video.

But there is absolutely NO excuse for anyone to go around calling another person "B********."

Regardless of what one may thing about any ethnicity, it is not one's place to use insulting language.

That's the problem nowadays: few people know their place.

There is no justification for an elected official to use such pejoratives.

You should see his other greatest hits.....like him telling a fellow House member to basically "get over it" -- what was he talking about exactly??

That House member's son being murdered in a mass shooting....

I am terrorized of you big, bad internet thugs. You can probably squeeze a grapr with one hand and yea that is exactly what Tim Scott is. He would probably laugh if Mitch calls him Buckwheat.

So go fuck yourself you racist prick...What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Biggest fucking racist is Democraps, always have been always will be.

I find it sad that we now seem to think that the way to move the country forward is to call people names.

So go fuck yourself you racist prick...What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Biggest fucking racist is Democraps, always have been always will be.

Whatever you sat Fuck boy, stay tough behind that computer screen.

OP:
0F5D695C-68EB-4E0F-BA24-91DD0BE7BA43.jpeg

Forum List

Back