Colorado GOP Congressman calls collegue Buckwheat

.....and you wonder why black folks don't vote Republican.

Anytime you see or hear something racist it's coming from the right.

If you dont want to be called names, dont heckle a guy while he has the mic. Why cant you people ever behave civilly? Youre disruptive everywhere, in theatres, restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, walmarts, everygoddamnwhere. At some point arent you going to become embarrassed by these tantrums?

I really don't even need to respond to that stupid shit, you are one racist POS.

BB5A8AE9-43BA-4FEF-A34A-B046A971B2FC.gif

My audio is out, so I could not hear the video.

But there is absolutely NO excuse for anyone to go around calling another person "B********."

Regardless of what one may thing about any ethnicity, it is not one's place to use insulting language.

That's the problem nowadays: few people know their place.
Get in the back of the bus, your Democrat leaders tell you so, now put on your mask....

The assumption is that "blacks don't vote for republicans" because some Colorado politician called somebody buckwheat? That's an example of racial stereotyping. The entire democrat part referred to Senator Scott as "Uncle Tim". Why doesn't that resonate?

No, i dont give a rats ass if someone calls another person buckwheat. Just like you dont give a rats ass when your prog elites call Tim Scott a "Token" or Oreo.. Fucking thin skin punks like you are the reason why "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me", just doesnt seem to work anymore. Little prog slave pussies....

I am terrorized of you big, bad internet thugs. You can probably squeeze a grapr with one hand and yea that is exactly what Tim Scott is. He would probably laugh if Mitch calls him Buckwheat.

So go fuck yourself you racist prick...What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Biggest fucking racist is Democraps, always have been always will be.

Whatever you sat Fuck boy, stay tough behind that computer screen.

So you admit that you voted for a racist Joe Biden?

The assumption is that "blacks don't vote for republicans" because some Colorado politician called somebody buckwheat? That's an example of racial stereotyping. The entire democrat part referred to Senator Scott as "Uncle Tim". Why doesn't that resonate?
To resonate with people, those people first must have some intellectual fortitude....

No, i dont give a rats ass if someone calls another person buckwheat. Just like you dont give a rats ass when your prog elites call Tim Scott a "Token" or Oreo.. Fucking thin skin punks like you are the reason why "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me", just doesnt seem to work anymore. Little prog slave pussies....

I am terrorized of you big, bad internet thugs. You can probably squeeze a grapr with one hand and yea that is exactly what Tim Scott is. He would probably laugh if Mitch calls him Buckwheat.

So go fuck yourself you racist prick...What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Biggest fucking racist is Democraps, always have been always will be.

I didn't vote for racist Donald Trump.

The guy was stupid for calling the guy buckwheat and the same with calling a person and oreo or an Uncle Tom.

I don't understand stupidity.

I didn't vote for racist Donald Trump.

Bwaahhhaaaaa....You voted for a guy who worked with a Klansman....Now that is rich...you racist slave you.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man"

Are you either clear or articulate cause I know you can't be both

How many black men have you called Buckwheat to their face?
How many black men have you called "Oreo" to their face?
Uncle Tom, a few that I have met unfortunately.
What my buddy and i do, is toast to the stupidity of the progressive slave plantation blacks, who continue to follow what their masters tell them to do. Again here's to you slave...

View attachment 487699
So you got a black buddy you drink with, whoop dee do. I can only imagine what type of dude he is to be friends with you.
He sounds like a great guy who just happens to be black---------while you, on the other hand, sound far less that a great guy who happens to be black. Who do you think represents blacks better he or you as a whiney little racist and criminal supporter?

Last edited:
You should see his other greatest hits.....like him telling a fellow House member to basically "get over it" -- what was he talking about exactly??

That House member's son being murdered in a mass shooting....

That's what you said about the woman who was killed by the cops in DC.
Well, I have no sympathy for reactionary right wing cucks concern trolling over a woman they really didn't give a fuck about...

Anybody who compares storming the DC Capitol to sitting at movie theater is a whole bitch in my opinion

As I said, you basically feel the same way about the murder victim in DC, so you should probably shut the fuck up criticizing someone else for it.
Oh go fuck yourself.

You should see his other greatest hits.....like him telling a fellow House member to basically "get over it" -- what was he talking about exactly??

That House member's son being murdered in a mass shooting....

That's what you said about the woman who was killed by the cops in DC.
Well, I have no sympathy for reactionary right wing cucks concern trolling over a woman they really didn't give a fuck about...

Anybody who compares storming the DC Capitol to sitting at movie theater is a whole bitch in my opinion

As I said, you basically feel the same way about the murder victim in DC, so you should probably shut the fuck up criticizing someone else for it.
Oh go fuck yourself.
Well, that is original...

How many black men have you called Buckwheat to their face?
How many black men have you called "Oreo" to their face?
Uncle Tom, a few that I have met unfortunately.
Can't have anyone in the Black community thinking any other thoughts than what the Democratic party demands, right ? Typical when you think about it the Democratic party has been controlling Black people for almost 200 years. Slavery, Jim Crow, and they have people like like yourself to denigrate any who step out of line just so the white elite in the party don't get their hands dirty.

Both major parties are full of people who belong to that party because they are inept and unable to think for themselves.

Forum List

Back