Colorado GOP Congressman calls collegue Buckwheat

Blacks don't vote Republican because that guy is an asshole? Why is it always liberals who think blacks are simple minded robots who all vote based on whatever emotion they are being told to feel?

Last edited:
Why is this a racial issue when both men are white. There is nothing particularly racist in calling a white guy buckwheat.

so the guy he was calling buck wheat wasn’t even black??

lmaooooooooooooooooo

.....and you wonder why black folks don't vote Republican.

Anytime you see or hear something racist it's coming from the right.

No, i dont give a rats ass if someone calls another person buckwheat. Just like you dont give a rats ass when your prog elites call Tim Scott a "Token" or Oreo.. Fucking thin skin punks like you are the reason why "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me", just doesnt seem to work anymore. Little prog slave pussies....

"i dont [sic] give a rats [sic] ass if someone calls another person buckwheat".....no kidding.

More like
1620401233811.png

How many black men have you called Buckwheat to their face?
How many black men have you called "Oreo" to their face?
Uncle Tom, a few that I have met unfortunately.
What my buddy and i do, is toast to the stupidity of the progressive slave plantation blacks, who continue to follow what their masters tell them to do. Again here's to you slave...

View attachment 487699
"progressive slave plantation blacks".....sure don't understand why black voters aren't flocking to the GOP.....maybe you can enlighten us?

What my buddy and i do, is toast to the stupidity of the progressive slave plantation blacks, who continue to follow what their masters tell them to do. Again here's to you slave...

View attachment 487699
So you got a black buddy you drink with, whoop dee do. I can only imagine what type of dude he is to be friends with you.
"Some of my best friends are................" :heehee:

.....and you wonder why black folks don't vote Republican.

Anytime you see or hear something racist it's coming from the right.

If you dont want to be called names, dont heckle a guy while he has the mic. Why cant you people ever behave civilly? Youre disruptive everywhere, in theatres, restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, walmarts, everygoddamnwhere. At some point arent you going to become embarrassed by these tantrums?

I really don't even need to respond to that stupid shit, you are one racist POS.

Its a true statement and you know its true. So does everyone else who reads this, whether they admit it or not.

You think because you say it that makes it true.

Yeah, im sure im the first person to notice this phenomenon.
Really? You get your panties in a bunch being called “Buckwheat”? LOL
I’ve called many Blacks “Buckwheat” and “Stymie” too. Guess what? They called me “Alfalfa” and “Spanky”. What is your point?
I am pretty sure you have said that on the internet plenty of times.

I’m pretty sure you don’t like White people on the Internet and elsewhere.
I don't like white folks calling black folks the Nword, buckwheat, etc.

I don’t like Black folks burning down cities that ultimately hurt Blacks; but, keep getting your panties in a wad about a white guy calling a Black” Buckwheat. “

I wonder why this isnt on TV often, you know comedy and such? You thin skin progs, would call the cancel culture real quick.

Oh it was comedy, damn I wonder why everybody didn't start laughing.

I laughed.

View attachment 487699
"progressive slave plantation blacks".....sure don't understand why black voters aren't flocking to the GOP.....maybe you can enlighten us?
Because most Blacks have been brainwashed by Democrat party propaganda, just like the muslims. Any Black person who supports the Republican party is vilified and harassed. Better to be silent.

My audio is out, so I could not hear the video.

But there is absolutely NO excuse for anyone to go around calling another person "B********."

Regardless of what one may thing about any ethnicity, it is not one's place to use insulting language.

That's the problem nowadays: few people know their place.
Get in the back of the bus, your Democrat leaders tell you so, now put on your mask....
"Get in the back of the bus".....maybe you can tell us why most black voters are not voting GOP?

But there is absolutely NO excuse for anyone to go around calling another person "B********."

Regardless of what one may thing about any ethnicity, it is not one's place to use insulting language.

Get in the back of the bus, your Democrat leaders tell you so, now put on your mask....
"Get in the back of the bus".....maybe you can tell us why most black voters are not voting GOP?
Free housing, free food, free daycare, life on the Democrat plantation is easy street.

View attachment 487699
Because most Blacks have been brainwashed by Democrat party propaganda, just like the muslims. Any Black person who supports the Republican party is vilified and harassed. Better to be silent.
"because most blacks have been brainwashed"......:heehee: Well, there's a winning selling point, hun.

View attachment 487699
"because most blacks have been brainwashed"......:heehee: Well, there's a winning selling point, hun.
It's true. The Democrat party mantra for years has been Republicans are racist. You know that.

Free housing, free food, free daycare, life on the Democrat plantation is easy street.
Fascinating......and yet, the GOP isn't raking in the black voters. How odd.

Forum List

Back