The elephant in the room

ummm...

using mole men, like in the superman serial?

how about....

you give some examples?

This biden regime either intentionally or by mistake is undermining America.

So, if the military cant discriminate against race or gender, it will destroy the military.
Is that the jist of it?

The elephant in the room​

You mean THIS one?

joe-jill-biden-meet-carters.jpg

Just remember, NO ONE can be DIAMETRICALLY WRONG by ACCIDENT 100% of the time!

Having been in the US Army, I can tell you that when I started Basic Training, I met young men (and teenagers) from all over the country, and I found myself among about 60 men in my own platoon who were far different from me than most of the people from my home town were from me.

Sometimes when you live in one place for years and years, you can forget that there are some fairly significant regional differences. I met White and Black men from every region of the country, and the White men were not all the same just because they were White, and the Black men were not all the same just because they were Black. There were a lot of different accents, and religions, and values, and habits, and beliefs, and ages, and educational levels.

Now guess what? The generals who run the military KNOW this. That's why there's the concept of Unit Cohesion, and the drill sergeants and the COs work hard to get the soldiers to work together as a team and to see one another as comrades in arms, and not the way that conservatives and liberals view one another or city dwellers and country folks view one another...with suspicion and even distrust.

You'd know that if you'd ever served.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Having been in the US Army, I can tell you that when I started Basic Training, I met young men (and teenagers) from all over the country, and I found myself among about 60 men in my own platoon who were far different from me than most of the people from my home town were from me.

Sometimes when you live in one place for years and years, you can forget that there are some fairly significant regional differences. I met White and Black men from every region of the country, and the White men were not all the same just because they were White, and the Black men were not all the same just because they were Black. There were a lot of different accents, and religions, and values, and habits, and beliefs, and ages, and educational levels.

Now guess what? The generals who run the military KNOW this. That's why there's the concept of Unit Cohesion, and the drill sergeants and the COs work hard to get the soldiers to work together as a team and to see one another as comrades in arms, and not the way that conservatives and liberals view one another or city dwellers and country folks view one another...with suspicion and even distrust.

I served and racial problems were rampant...I doubt if it has changed that much....what they are very good at is covering it all up.

Last edited:

And democrats are undermining that inclusiveness concept by intentionally segregating everyone.

And democrats are undermining that inclusiveness concept by intentionally segregating everyone.
Democrats don't run the military.

So whose the Commander-in-Chief, dillywacker?

The president of the United States. Singular, not plural.

The point is that political parties don't run the military. It's run by professional military men, the Secretary of Defense, and ultimately, the President who occasionally gives an order to deploy troops or engage our adversaries, but who does not involve himself in the day to day operation of the armed services.

The president of the United States. Singular, not plural.

The point is that political parties don't run the military. It's run by professional military men, the Secretary of Defense, and ultimately, the President who occasionally gives an order to deploy troops or engage our adversaries, but who does not involve himself in the day to day operation of the armed services.s

Who appoints the Sec. Of Defense?

They do right now.
And my post was about the general population vs what makes the military a more honest constituency.

Forum List

Back