Colorado GOP Congressman calls collegue Buckwheat

Really? You get your panties in a bunch being called “Buckwheat”? LOL
How many black men have you called Buckwheat to their face?
I’ve called many Blacks “Buckwheat” and “Stymie” too. Guess what? They called me “Alfalfa” and “Spanky”. What is your point?
I am pretty sure you have said that on the internet plenty of times.

I’m pretty sure you don’t like White people on the Internet and elsewhere.
I don't like white folks calling black folks the Nword, buckwheat, etc.

I don’t like Black folks burning down cities that ultimately hurt Blacks; but, keep getting your panties in a wad about a white guy calling a Black” Buckwheat. “

I wonder why this isnt on TV often, you know comedy and such? You thin skin progs, would call the cancel culture real quick.

Oh it was comedy, damn I wonder why everybody didn't start laughing.

Maybe if you watched the video you would see that people were laughing...But you wont, because then your victimhood goes out the door.

How many black men have you called "Oreo" to their face?
Uncle Tom, a few that I have met unfortunately.
Can't have anyone in the Black community thinking any other thoughts than what the Democratic party demands, right ? Typical when you think about it the Democratic party has been controlling Black people for almost 200 years. Slavery, Jim Crow, and they have people like like yourself to denigrate any who step out of line just so the white elite in the party don't get their hands dirty.
Really Thunderkissass, that is when right wingers like you left the Democrat Party when Jim Crow ended. Now you love the black folks who will show their teeth and dance for you, but the strong black men and women are a threat to you. You are threatened by strong black folks because you know you can NEVER control us.
That myth again, don't you loons get tired of being spanked when you bring it up. One more time for the slow people I guess. All of those racist Democratic Party politicians (except for Strom Trumond) never left the party. The South didn't become majority Republican until the late 80's early 90's 20 years after Jim Crow ended.
The children of those Dixiecrats became Republicans in the 80s and 90s. The mindset of the Dixiecrats are the same as many Republicans today. Those Dixiecrats had the same way of thinking as right wing, conservatives today.
You just cant help being stupid...there was no great switch, but as typical of a prog slave, you must follow what your slave masters tell you....

Can't have anyone in the Black community thinking any other thoughts than what the Democratic party demands, right ? Typical when you think about it the Democratic party has been controlling Black people for almost 200 years. Slavery, Jim Crow, and they have people like like yourself to denigrate any who step out of line just so the white elite in the party don't get their hands dirty.
Really Thunderkissass, that is when right wingers like you left the Democrat Party when Jim Crow ended. Now you love the black folks who will show their teeth and dance for you, but the strong black men and women are a threat to you. You are threatened by strong black folks because you know you can NEVER control us.
That myth again, don't you loons get tired of being spanked when you bring it up. One more time for the slow people I guess. All of those racist Democratic Party politicians (except for Strom Trumond) never left the party. The South didn't become majority Republican until the late 80's early 90's 20 years after Jim Crow ended.
The children of those Dixiecrats became Republicans in the 80s and 90s. The mindset of the Dixiecrats are the same as many Republicans today. Those Dixiecrats had the same way of thinking as right wing, conservatives today.

Those Dixiecrats had the same way of thinking as right wing, conservatives today.

That blacks are too feeble to get voter ID, too stupid to figure out how to use the Internet
to register to vote?

Those Dixiecrats had the same way of thinking as right wing, conservatives today.

That blacks are too feeble to get voter ID, too stupid to figure out how to use the Internet
to register to vote?
The last election proved we were smart enough to send in a absentee ballot.

to register to vote?
The last election proved that progressive slaves were smart enough to send in an absentee candidate who had to cheat to win...

to register to vote?

But still not smart enough to get an ID.

to register to vote?
The last election proved that progressive slaves were smart enough to send in an absentee candidate who had to cheat to win...
Right, but the dumbasses that voted for Trump were doing the right thing. Damn how did Trump assign all those Judges who said there was NO fraud. I guess that makes you Trump Humpers the idiots.

to register to vote?

Do we really need one? Folks have been voting for over 200yrs without one.

I’ve called many Blacks “Buckwheat” and “Stymie” too. Guess what? They called me “Alfalfa” and “Spanky”. What is your point?

I don’t like Black folks burning down cities that ultimately hurt Blacks; but, keep getting your panties in a wad about a white guy calling a Black” Buckwheat. “
So you are ok with white folks burning down cities that ultimately hurt black folks. It just shows how much of a coward he is.

Im not okay with anyone burning down cities.
Is that why you only mention black folks, when the truth is there was more white folks out there protesting, rioting, etc. than there were black.

I was in Baltimore when the Freddie Gray riots broke out. The fires, the looting, and the destruction of businesses throughout the city was done by all Blacks despite your claim of more White people protesting. Same with Ferguson, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Chicago. Portland and Seattle, those were done by majority whites.

to register to vote?

Yes, the Dems have gotten the minorities dependent on them like they have gotten other countries dependent on the foreign aid money that is being sent to them from out of our taxes to keep them in line. But if they don't cooperate with them. That they will just cancel those benefits.
The government tale from Peter to pay their next victims.

to register to vote?
That makes progressive slaves smarter than you conservatives since you couldn't prove that actually happened.

Actually, it was even later than that. About half of the southern states still had Democratic controlled state legislatures until the end of the 2000s. The last ones finally flipped Republican in the 2010 elections.

So you are ok with white folks burning down cities that ultimately hurt black folks. It just shows how much of a coward he is.

Im not okay with anyone burning down cities.
Is that why you only mention black folks, when the truth is there was more white folks out there protesting, rioting, etc. than there were black.

I was in Baltimore when the Freddie Gray riots broke out. The fires, the looting, and the destruction of businesses throughout the city was done by all Blacks despite your claim of more White people protesting. Same with Ferguson, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Chicago. Portland and Seattle, those were done by majority whites.
Freddie Gray didn't take place this past summer.

to register to vote?

Yes, the Dems have gotten the minorities dependent on them like they have gotten other countries dependent on the foreign aid money that is being sent to them from out of our taxes to keep them in line. But if they don't cooperate with them. That they will just cancel those benefits.

What % of black folks are on gov't assistance?

What % of whites are on it?

You clowns have been pushing that weak ass narrative for decades, there is a reason black folks don't support Republicans, if you took off the racist blinders you could see why.

to register to vote?

You clowns have been pushing that weak ass narrative for decades, there is a reason black folks don't support Republicans, if you took off the racist blinders you could see why.

Over half the black population is on welfare vs less than a quarter of whites.

to register to vote?

1620397093922.png

Back in 2009, 13.5% of blacks, 4.4% of whites.

If you find more recent totals, please post them.

Forum List

Back