CODE RED China ‘convinced it needs to hit US with Pearl Harbor-style surprise attack’ to win war over Taiwan, expert warns

Doubt that too.

China was the poorest nation in the world 50 years ago. It’s now the richest in some categories.
Do you know what their annual military budget is? Do you know what ours is? You should look it up before continuing.

Taiwan was a staging area for attacks on mainland China, by the Japanese. China has made it crystal clear they won’t ever endure that again. They are now powerful enough to make good on this.

If we had any real statesman left in our ruling class, Taiwan wouldn’t be an issue. We would seek peaceful relations with China, rather than constantly provoking them.

Much like Hong Kong transferred to China peacefully, so would Taiwan.

The Taiwanese people do not want their land turned into a war zone full of death and destruction, as the US has done to Ukraine and much of the ME.

The brutal repression of Hong Kong by you scum is anything but peaceful.

I doubt any of that is accurate, but it is typical thinking of the arrogant American who still thinks his nation is head and shoulders above all others.

You might research what China has done these past couple decades. They are advancing very quickly.

You have advanced by stealing our technology.

The downside of depending on theft from us is that we know every system you have.

The flip side is you DON'T know everything we have. You only know what you've stolen.

Something we used in the Persian gulf in 2019 made Iran and Russia shit themselves. I don't know what it is, but then - neither do you ChiComs.

^^^^ChiCom troll
Lol.

I‘ve been accused of being a Russian spy for opposing the proxy war in Ukraine. I was accused of being an Iranian agent for criticizing Don’s cold blooded killing of the Iranian general. I’ve been accused of being racist and traitor for opposing Dishonest Abe’s war. I’ve been accused of being a traitor for criticizing Dirty Harry‘s war crimes at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Now I’m a Chinese commie.

You duopoly types are all the same. Dumb as a stone.

Lol.

I‘ve been accused of being a Russian spy for opposing the proxy war in Ukraine. I was accused of being an Iranian agent for criticizing Don’s cold blooded killing of the Iranian general. I’ve been accused of being racist and traitor for opposing Dishonest Abe’s war. I’ve been accused of being a traitor for criticizing Dirty Harry‘s war crimes at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It's amusing to see a ChiCom try and dance around what's obvious.

An anarchist isn't cheerleading Beijing.

You're not opposed to war, in fact you're all for invading Taiwan. You're not anti-war, you're just pro-china

Events cause people to drop their masks. Before Quid Pro invited Vlad into the Ukraine, Ringo was just another poster - now we know he's a Russian troll.

Just as we now know you're a CCP troll. You represent China and promote the interests of the Chinese Communist party - fact.

Lol.

No real American says stone.....Real Americans say 'rock'.....I haven't read much of anything that you post ....thus I cannot say with certainty how you should be labeled.....other than Anti-American.

We have missiles that go around the world too, exept we have WAY more of them. Sure that hypsonic missile is faster, but they dont have many of them. They wouldnt defeat the US with them, thats for sure.

No real American says stone.....Real Americans say 'rock'.....I haven't read much of anything that you post ....thus I cannot say with certainty how you should be labeled.....other than Anti-American.
Now I’m anti-American. This morning I was labeled a commie and a Nazi by others on this forum. I love it.

You may be anti-American - but you are 100% pro-Communist China!

Do you love Emperor Xi with all your heart, and all your soul? Would you give your life if it would make your Emperor smile?
Thank you...dick licker.

Forum List

Back