China vows to fight to death

You are in dreamland....do you not understand who is in control of America?

The liberals cannot destroy America fast enough.....they will not be happy until we are a 3rd world nation.

Remember that old phrase from the Vietnam era....in order to save the village we had to destroy it?

That is what liberals believe they are doing....destroy America and then rebuild it in their image.....like that would be possible.

They may destroy America and I think the odds are they will....but that will be the end of the story....no second phase of rebuilding...when it is gone....it will be gone forever.
You're are blaming the liberals?

Maybe you can share what the liberals are doing to destroy the United States of America.

Or maybe not, since nothing I see those who will destroy the past 230 years of democracy, that is the work of trump supporters, aka, the insurrectionists.

This is the only reason I think there could be real trouble. Biden is so weak and really unable that yeah, it's a good time for China to move.
Biden is pragmatic, experienced and careful. Unlike trump who is an example of all leaders who make judgements based on "how will this effect me". Only in trump's case, he is worse than just an example of the Peter Principle***

***for those who don't know what the Peter Principle is:

"The Peter Principle is an observation that the tendency in most organizational hierarchies, such as that of a corporation, is for every employee to rise in the hierarchy through promotion until they reach a level of respective incompetence."

trump was not capable to serve in any office of trust, or ability to comprehend the duties of POTUS.

Only in trump's case, he is worse than just an example of the Peter Principle***

"The Peter Principle is an observation that the tendency in most organizational hierarchies, such as that of a corporation, is for every employee to rise in the hierarchy through promotion until they reach a level of respective incompetence."

trump was not capable to serve in any office of trust, or ability to comprehend the duties of POTUS.

You think Trump didn't hit the Peter Principle until he became PRESIDENT??! Darn, I think that's quite an affirmation.

Biden is pragmatic, experienced and careful. Unlike trump who is an example of all leaders who make judgements based on "how will this effect me". Only in trump's case, he is worse than just an example of the Peter Principle***

***for those who don't know what the Peter Principle is:

I do commend your honesty.......very few will admit they support that old stupid fool that was forced to withdraw from his first race for lying and plagerism.

A fundamentally extremely flawed character thru his ability to smile at the drop of a hat and having a willingness and ability to kiss ass extremely well--- coupled with using his family tragedies to get sympathy rose through the ranks....he deceived a lot of people.

Look at some of his old pictures.....it is easy to see he is a asshole.

You're are blaming the liberals?

Maybe you can share what the liberals are doing to destroy the United States of America.

Or maybe not, since nothing I see those who will destroy the past 230 years of democracy, that is the work of trump supporters, aka, the insurrectionists.
Liberalism is a mental illness....the democratic party has succumbed to satannic beliefs aka the party of death.

You do not know the difference between an insurrection and a wild party.

Name me one insurrection in all of history where the insurrectionists had no firearms.

They were just protestors and kinda like college kids that get involved in hijinks went a little too far....like the guy who propped his feet upon pelosis desk whilst drinking one of her beers......well he learned his lesson....liberals have no sense of humor.....now doing jail time.

Hopefully DeSantis will pardon all those who have been railroaded by the fanatical liberals.

Will the biden administration back down?.....biden and i mean his regime....thought China was bluffing.....it now appears they are not....the big question now is are they ready for more than just a limited war.

They now appear to be prepping for an Invasion......I am not convinced they will but it is possible.

I still look for a limited military action on their part...but I could be wrong...it just depends on who is actually calling the shots in bejing....the military radicals or those more concerned with a gradual response and hoping to use peaceful means to accomplish the take over of Taiwan.

Unfortunately for us they may have decided to go all out and feel this is a most opportune time for them to solve the Taiwan Situation before more conservative elements in America gain control of the Congress.

China vows to ‘fight to death’ & masses tanks on beaches for Taiwan strike

Your position as a Chinese Communist supporter is duly documented.

Your position of having a lack of good sense trumps any opinion of mine which you are unable to grasp.
You may be right, or you might be wrong. Time will certainly tell. Personally I think China is absolutely bullshittin'.

You think Trump didn't hit the Peter Principle until he became PRESIDENT??! Darn, I think that's quite an affirmation.
I didn't state that, he was not a capable businessman either. In fact, he's not a man, he's a man-child, also known as a a deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.

Liberalism is a mental illness....the democratic party has succumbed to satannic beliefs aka the party of death.

You do not know the difference between an insurrection and a wild party.

Name me one insurrection in all of history where the insurrectionists had no firearms.

They were just protestors and kinda like college kids that get involved in hijinks went a little too far....like the guy who propped his feet upon pelosis desk whilst drinking one of her beers......well he learned his lesson....liberals have no sense of humor.....now doing jail time.

Hopefully DeSantis will pardon all those who have been railroaded by the fanatical liberals.
You maybe nuts but it's very clear you are out of touch with reality!

You may be right, or you might be wrong. Time will certainly tell. Personally I think China is absolutely bullshittin'.
Most folks have no idea of just how ruthless the CCP actually is.

China prefers to get Taiwan the way the got Hong Kong....most likely they will.

for those honestly interested in the truth about the CCP.....i suggest.............

Amazon product

The most authoritative life of the Chinese leader every written, Mao: The Unknown Story is based on a decade of research, and on interviews with many of Mao’s close circle in China who have never talked before — and with virtually everyone outside China who had significant dealings with him. It is full of startling revelations, exploding the myth of the Long March, and showing a completely unknown Mao: he was not driven by idealism or ideology; his intimate and intricate relationship with Stalin went back to the 1920s, ultimately bringing him to power; he welcomed Japanese occupation of much of China; and he schemed, poisoned, and blackmailed to get his way. After Mao conquered China in 1949, his secret goal was to dominate the world. In chasing this dream he caused the deaths of 38 million people in the greatest famine in history. In all, well over 70 million Chinese perished under Mao’s rule — in peacetime.

Mao is revered as a god like figure by millions and millions of Chinese.....they still cling to the dictims of Mao....they have become more innotative but at their core they remain fanatical communists.

Most folks have no idea of just how ruthless the CCP actually is.

China prefers to get Taiwan the way the got Hong Kong....most likely they will.

for those honestly interested in the truth about the CCP.....i suggest.............

Amazon product

The most authoritative life of the Chinese leader every written, Mao: The Unknown Story is based on a decade of research, and on interviews with many of Mao’s close circle in China who have never talked before — and with virtually everyone outside China who had significant dealings with him. It is full of startling revelations, exploding the myth of the Long March, and showing a completely unknown Mao: he was not driven by idealism or ideology; his intimate and intricate relationship with Stalin went back to the 1920s, ultimately bringing him to power; he welcomed Japanese occupation of much of China; and he schemed, poisoned, and blackmailed to get his way. After Mao conquered China in 1949, his secret goal was to dominate the world. In chasing this dream he caused the deaths of 38 million people in the greatest famine in history. In all, well over 70 million Chinese perished under Mao’s rule — in peacetime.

Mao is revered as a god like figure by millions and millions of Chinese.....they still cling to the dictims of Mao....they have become more innotative but at their core they remain fanatical communists.

Tiawanese don't give a shit about any of that. CCP gets nothing if they try to mess with them, and world has less technology.
Maybe the US ..oh fuck it, Biden is president; They're on their own. That ain't the way I want it, but that's how it is.

There's no maybe the US nothin' with CCP Joe as president.

Will the biden administration back down?.....biden and i mean his regime....thought China was bluffing.....it now appears they are not....the big question now is are they ready for more than just a limited war.

They now appear to be prepping for an Invasion......I am not convinced they will but it is possible.

I still look for a limited military action on their part...but I could be wrong...it just depends on who is actually calling the shots in bejing....the military radicals or those more concerned with a gradual response and hoping to use peaceful means to accomplish the take over of Taiwan.

Unfortunately for us they may have decided to go all out and feel this is a most opportune time for them to solve the Taiwan Situation before more conservative elements in America gain control of the Congress.

I don't think their tanks can reach Taiwan from the beach.

Forum List

Back