US to send B-52 bombers to Australia in move China warns could 'trigger' arms race

If China pulls some shit that gets us into a war with them, Americans will line up enlist. A draft won't be required.

We aren't used to being attacked. When Americans get hit in the homeland, we go berserk. War is in our blood and we are good-as-fuck at waging it.
The Way We Were Was Lost by the Campus Commie Scum in The Way We Were

No, it all has to do with pussy.

The Air Force was jealous that the Marines stationed Down Under were getting that Aussie pussy. They decided they wanted some and arranged for Air Force personnel to be sent there. The B-52s are just a cover.

The US Army will be next.

The US Navy is mostly queer so they don't care.
Our Tranny Troops Will Wind Up As a Koala's Lunch

If you mean defending Taiwan from a communist chinese invasion then I’m all for it
yeah, that's what i meant.
but like in the Russia vs Ukraine case, i think the Chinese will have the initial upperhand in a conflict with Taiwan and the West.
that's why i called it a 'liberation'.

Last edited:
yeah, that's what i meant.
but like in the Russia vs Ukraine case, i think the Chinese will have the initial upperhand in a conflict with Taiwan and the West.
that's why i called it a 'liberation'.
Yes china as the aggressor will choose the date and time to put the defenders at a disadvantage

Spheres of Influence Are Not Cue Balls

Both China and Russia have just as much right to Manifest Destiny and the Monroe Doctrine as we do.
And we are stupid if we allow them to exercise your so-called “right”

Despite the yelps of lib surrender monkeys, a free and independent Ukraine and Taiwan are in America’s best interests just as a free Poland was in 1939

Despite the yelps of lib surrender monkeys, a free and independent Ukraine and Taiwan are in America’s best interests just as a free Poland was in 1939
Why are you calling libs surrender monkeys? It was the right that cried about Pelosi going to Taiwan. If we listened to them, we might as well hand it over right now.

China is a bully

They treat weaker countries like crap

And that will include us if Xi’s dreams of world domination come true
i think those are irrealistic dreams to begin with.
no one superpower or even alliance can become the sole provider of moral, economic, political, intel and military influence.
not with each bloc consisting of over a billion people.

Why are you calling libs surrender monkeys? It was the right that cried about Pelosi going to Taiwan. If we listened to them, we might as well hand it over right now.
That was not the right

Libertarians are the main non interventionists

Though some conservatives are as knee jerk anti biden as libs are anti trump

Remember Trump led the way for support for Taiwan when he was president

i think those are irrealistic dreams to begin with.
no one superpower or even alliance can become the sole provider of moral, economic, political, intel and military influence.
not with each bloc consisting of over a billion people.
Thats what wiser heads tried to tell hitler

And now Xi

Both can cause a lot of trouble before they are defeated

sadly, the Chinese are right. NATO defensive posturing in the Taiwan Straits and like this, sending nuke-capable bombers to Australia, *is* going to deepen the arms race with China.
Chinese nationalists will be giggling over this. those nationalists are not so easily countered anymore, on present day forum and social media websites.
so i prefer to take the Chinese fleet out by surprise. how about you?
^^^Coming from someone who calls himself "peacefan."^^^ Oh the irony!!!

Thats what wiser heads tried to tell hitler

And now Xi

Both can cause a lot of trouble before they are defeated
let's not forget : that's what the rest of the world is saying about the US' drive for expansionism and uni-polarism too!

ALL of the major superpowers are guilty of this sin at the moment,
and like little kids in the sandbox we gotta learn to play together nicely,
instead of sticking heads in sand upon each little confrontation.

^^^Coming from someone who calls himself "peacefan."^^^ Oh the irony!!!
yeah, i'm a fan of peace alright, but i'm no pacifist.

if you're gonna engage in war, you might as well pre-emptively erase entire warfleets of the other side, rather than waiting for conflict to hit you and force you into a buildup of your own troops and equipment.
a lot of lives on our side can be saved that way.

yeah, i'm a fan of peace alright, but i'm no pacifist.

if you're gonna engage in war, you might as well pre-emptively erase entire warfleets of the other side, rather than waiting for conflict to hit you and force you into a buildup of your own troops and equipment.
a lot of lives on our side can be saved that way.
I'm no peace-nick either. I just found it ironic that your title didn't actually match your apparent sentiments.

Personally, I would like to have a powerful military and stay in front of the latest technology while doing everything possible to avoid war. Nobody actually wins a war (except for the fanciers).

I think of it in terms of gun ownership. Have a loaded gun, but don't be the instigator of a gun fight.

Forum List

Back