TN getting sued because trannies arent getting enough special rights

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012

On Thursday, the Human Rights Campaign filed the lawsuit in federal court on behalf of the child, identified as D.H., and her parents.

Under the 2021 law, which allows cisgender public school students and their families to sue if they’re not given a “reasonable accommodation” by their school if they don’t want to share bathrooms, locker rooms, and other facilities with trans people, D.H. was forced to use single-occupancy restrooms at school.

Ummm, bathrooms are based on biology. They gave him special treatment and are still getting sued?

“It is unfortunate that Tennessee lawmakers are using their authority to attack some of our nation’s most vulnerable: our children,” said HRC litigation director Cynthia Cheng-Wun Weaver.
Ummm thats what the trannies are doing :rolleyes:

This is the second lawsuit the HRC has filed against the Tennessee law on behalf of a transgender child. A previous suit, filed last year, was dismissed after the plaintiffs chose to leave the state.
Maybe we will get lucky again :)

On Thursday, the Human Rights Campaign filed the lawsuit in federal court on behalf of the child, identified as D.H., and her parents.

Under the 2021 law, which allows cisgender public school students and their families to sue if they’re not given a “reasonable accommodation” by their school if they don’t want to share bathrooms, locker rooms, and other facilities with trans people, D.H. was forced to use single-occupancy restrooms at school.

Ummm, bathrooms are based on biology. They gave him special treatment and those mentally ill parents are STILL suing?

“It is unfortunate that Tennessee lawmakers are using their authority to attack some of our nation’s most vulnerable: our children,” said HRC litigation director Cynthia Cheng-Wun Weaver.
This is Critical Theory hard at work.

Once they get us all to give in on this "victim class," they will move to the next until the fabric of Western society is completely eroded, which will make people more likely to accept totalitarian Marxist goose-stepping.

Ummm, bathrooms are based on biology. They gave him special treatment and are still getting sued?

Since our political leaders don't even know what a woman is anymore, how are they to direct us on which bathroom to use?

Really, the thing to do here is to make bathrooms single occupancy. Just one person per bathroom and be done with the stupidity.

But then, democrats will claim not to know what single occupancy means either

Never mind.

Use a damn unisex bathroom!

Last year when I was in San Marcos my adopted brother who is elderly needed to use the bathroom but the men room was occupied, so I checked to see if the women room was open and told him to go.

A woman came up and I told her my elderly brother was in there and she said no problem and after she was done she told me to use it.

People need to get over this nonsense because a toilet is the same unless you have a damn urinal then that is the only difference!

Last year when I was in San Marcos my adopted brother who is elderly needed to use the bathroom but the men room was occupied, so I checked to see if the women room was open and told him to go.

A woman came up and I told her my elderly brother was in there and she said no problem and after she was done she told me to use it.

People need to get over this nonsense because a toilet is the same unless you have a damn urinal then that is the only difference!
Thats a different situation and i see nothing wrong with that.

No, we need single occupancy bathooms.

Society is so bad, we have to politicize taking a crap now, in addition to the now infinite number of pervs running round thanks to an ever increasing secular Leftist society.

2002 was demands for equal rights in employment, housing and such
20 years later it’s demands for trans to perform in front of 6 year olds.

Thats a different situation and i see nothing wrong with that.
As it turned out for Larry Craig and his wide stance in the men's room, the loudest complainers are the most suspect of being the LGBT'ers in the closets Harley.

We'll all watch closely now for you to confirm the suspicions!

I don't think anyone has a problem with the obvious civility that you described in your incident. Now take it a step further. Imagine your daughter with twenty other young women in a gym locker room showering and a biological male decided to just walk in and shower with the girls. That is the point--not the fact that a toilet is being used. Can you imagine the cost of building 40 individual, locking toilet rooms in an airport or any other public venue or school?

As it turned out for Larry Craig and his wide stance in the men's room, the loudest complainers are the most suspect of being the LGBT'ers in the closets Harley.

We'll all watch closely now for you to confirm the suspicions!
I'm sure TNHarley is so upset by your attempted shaming insult that he will not be able to live with himself.
:laughing0301:

Hey Harley. Are you devastated by this questioning of your sexuality?

Last edited:
The reactions to this article, say all we need to know about this.

1659720788313.png

Forum List

Back