A Chinese Pearl Harbor-style attack could end America’s days as a superpower

Compare how quickly our military was able to invade and occupy Iraq and Afghanistan with minimal casualties
A matter of weeks

Now look at the Russian invasion of Ukraine. An invasion that was expected to last two weeks is now going on two years with no progress
You haven’t paid attention. Russia went in lightly in hopes of obtaining a quick peace agreement. They had that agreement until Dumb Joe‘s handlers sent Dumb Boris to Kiev to shit can it. Russia doesn’t want to occupy Ukraine like the US likes to occupy those it invades.

You haven’t paid attention. Russia went in lightly in hopes of obtaining a quick peace agreement. They had that agreement until Dumb Joe‘s handlers sent Dumb Boris to Kiev to shit can it. Russia doesn’t want to occupy Ukraine like the US likes to occupy those it invades.

Russia went in thinking they had a modern military force that would quickly dispense with Ukraine. They expected Zelensky and other leaders to abandon the country to save their skin

Didn’t happen

Give ukraine 100's of billions and russia sweeps up. Sounds familiar like iraq where we spent trillions and then russia and china came in to grab the oil contracts.

Of course, and lose 90% of it's cities in the process.
An attack against the United States is never going to happen, not in our lifetime or our grand childrens lifetime.
There has never been a time in human history where a civilization has possessed the power to destroy an entire country literally in minutes.
Post nuclear power is why there has been no world wars, and will not be. The United Nations doesn't have the damn thing to do with it.

The biggest danger is an EMP launched by religious clerics (like Hamas you leftist dumbasses)
They are the only ones crazy enough to do it
I agree. That is not to say that they will not take Taiwan since Joey "Mush Brain" Biden is projected us as weak. But there is an interdependence we both, China and the USA, share economically. War between us has always struck me as improbable.

Now is the time for the Biden administration to take the China military threat seriously and come up with a plan to mitigate it beyond phony rhetoric and buzzwords.

If not, and if China smells weakness like Imperial Japan did, war in Asia could once again be a part of our future.
It's just not gonna happen.

Any sane person in any sane Country knows it would be suicidal to attack the USA directly.

Even the Norks wouldn't dream of it.

We did a scenario once where the Norks set off a nuke in the lower atmosphere and knocked out all our spy satellites. Then swore to Lenin it was an accident.

Then China has 10,000 men in transports land in Tacoma Bay. And, that's as far as they got.

Can't be done.

And even if it could, they wouldn't get past Kaliphony. Which, we'd let them have that for a few Months. Clean it up some, take out the garbage, then send them packing.

Nobody is gonna F with the USA. No way

I agree. That is not to say that they will not take Taiwan since Joey "Mush Brain" Biden is projected us as weak. But there is an interdependence we both, China and the USA, share economically. War between us has always struck me as improbable.
China has nothing to gain from a conflict with the US or Taiwan

They would lose both

Russia went in thinking they had a modern military force that would quickly dispense with Ukraine. They expected Zelensky and other leaders to abandon the country to save their skin

Didn’t happen
Russia not only beat Ukraine, they also beat the US and NATO.

Rather late .
They have Sleeper Cells everywhere and submarines in big numbers , particularly in your California region .

They want your farming land . Probably Baal Gates has bought it on their behalf already .

China has nothing to gain from a conflict with the US or Taiwan

They would lose both
You are certainly right about the US, and probably right about Taiwan. My reservation about Taiwan is that when you get nationalist sentiments stirring about who has a right to certain pieces of land, sometimes people lose their minds. I doubt Xi would, but who knows. Most importantly, like a direct conflict with the USA, an invasion of Taiwan will result in US sanctions that will hurt their economy.

I think a lot of the Taiwan issue is media created.

You are certainly right about the US, and probably right about Taiwan. My reservation about Taiwan is that when you get nationalist sentiments stirring about who has a right to certain pieces of land, sometimes people lose their minds. I doubt Xi would, but who knows. Most importantly, like a direct conflict with the USA, an invasion of Taiwan will result in US sanctions that will hurt their economy.

I think a lot of the Taiwan issue is media created.
I think China knows it is incapable of invading Taiwan

China declared an "economic war" on the United States 50 years ago. And they are winning that war hands down.
Primarily due to greedy investors who would invest their money into Satan himself if they thought they could get a good return. Couple that with the American federal government who obeys the oligarchs like they are Gods, and have allowed China to dump our markets repeatedly - over and over-and over because investors make $billions off of it - while the American people get squeezed out.
And that is exactly why the Chinese government has a very low opinion of America - they simply cannot fathom a country that openly, willingly and repeatedly choose self enrichment over country.

Now is the time for the Biden administration to take the China military threat seriously and come up with a plan to mitigate it beyond phony rhetoric and buzzwords.

If not, and if China smells weakness like Imperial Japan did, war in Asia could once again be a part of our future.
Democrats: We want WW3 because Russia!

Republicans: We want WW3 because China!

Ds/Rs: Two deranged criminal gangs.

If and when China ever decides to attack the US, you can bet i will mistake Biden/Harris bumper sticker cars and aiding and abetting the enemy so will consider them my enemies.
Right now, the Marxists in America better hope China never starts some shit. It will be a bad day for Communists.
View attachment 869409
So if the US gets attacked you start killing your neighbors??

Nobody builds a force like the Chinese are building unless they intend to use it.

To think otherwise is to hide one's head in the sand... dangerously delusional.

------

A time will come in the not-too-distant future when the Chinese will reach a tipping point...

A point at which they believe they are big enough and 'bad' enough to take on the United States...

In the final years of peace we will see them insulating themselves from the economic consequences of such a conflict...

Once they've attained an acceptable extent of such insulation, coupled with a right-sized military weapon, they will strike...

The where-and-why-and-when are still unknowns but only a nation of fools would believe themselves immune from that...

Given that they engage in long-term multi-generational strategies...

Given that we can't plan from one crappy four- or eight-year administration to the next without total resets...

There is some considerable danger to the existence of the United States from this source in the long run...

But... collectively... we are far too short-sighted and stupid to change our ways and begin playing chess rather than checkers.

Last edited:
Nobody builds a force like the Chinese are building unless they intend to use it.

Ask Putin how that worked out

China has never fought using modern warfare and it’s Navy has no capability to extend itself globally

Who is China going to attack?

It would also be the end of China.

Forum List

Back