US Military To Prep For War If Pelosi Goes To Taiwan: REPORT

Just because we HAVE a policy doesn't make it a SMART policy.

We don't recognize Taiwan as an independent state. Selling them weapons is an interference in the internal affairs of China.
We HAVE recognized Taiwan as an independent state for the last 30-40 years or more.

Selling them weapons HAS proven to be beneficial to the consumers in this country.

I WILL support Taiwan's people in their effort to resist Communist Chinese takeover.

This is in the best interest of all free people in the world. Otherwise, what is there?

When was the last time you were in Taiwan and asked questions like that? Never. And I am sure that you didn't go to mainland China and field the same questions because you aren't in a Mainland Chinese Prison.

I know people from both Taiwan and Mainland China.

And the people of Mainland China are of the same position... this is an internal matter among Chinese.

We HAVE recognized Taiwan as an independent state for the last 30-40 years or more.

Selling them weapons HAS proven to be beneficial to the consumers in this country.

Yes, we can just look at all the shuttered factories because investors in Taiwan built factories in the mainland that took jobs from Americans.

I WILL support Taiwan's people in their effort to resist Communist Chinese takeover.

This is in the best interest of all free people in the world. Otherwise, what is there?

The best interest of the free world is to not provoke World War III.

Forum List

Back