China vows to fight to death

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Will the biden administration back down?.....biden and i mean his regime....thought China was bluffing.....it now appears they are not....the big question now is are they ready for more than just a limited war.

They now appear to be prepping for an Invasion......I am not convinced they will but it is possible.

I still look for a limited military action on their part...but I could be wrong...it just depends on who is actually calling the shots in bejing....the military radicals or those more concerned with a gradual response and hoping to use peaceful means to accomplish the take over of Taiwan.

Unfortunately for us they may have decided to go all out and feel this is a most opportune time for them to solve the Taiwan Situation before more conservative elements in America gain control of the Congress.

China vows to ‘fight to death’ & masses tanks on beaches for Taiwan strike

Last edited:
Will the biden administration back down?.....biden and i mean his regime....thought China was bluffing.....it now appears they are not....the big question now is are they ready for more than just a limited war.

They now appear to be prepping for an Invasion......I am not convinced they will but it is possible.

I still look for a limited military action on their part...but I could be wrong...it just depends on who is actually calling the shots in bejing....the military radicals or those more concerned with a gradual response and hoping to use peaceful means to accomplish the take over of Taiwan.

Unfortunately for us they may have decided to go all out and feel this is a most opportune time for them to solve the Taiwan Situation before more conservative elements in America gain control of the Congress.

If Tawain is taken by China, you can say goodbye to the technologies of computer chips being allowed to leave that area. You will be stuck with old computer technologies, up and until the Progressives in America are shot and killed, then computer chips can be allowed to be made in America once again..

Taiwan is a 'thorn in the side' of China in several ways. So there has to be a resolution at some point.

I saw we take them up on their offer
That is one thing I can gurantee will not happen.

The real question is what we and or Taiwan will do if China makes some kind of overt military action.

I think they are trying to provoke Taiwan and get them to do something like shoot down a Chinese Plane or sink a Chinese Ship....if that happens all hell will break loose.

We are in a very bad position if China sees now as the time to take Taiwan.

We are utterly un-prepared despite all the B.S. about our naval forces in the area....which are sitting ducks to all the missles China has amassed.

It may be that China is just exerting maximum pressure on Taiwan as a psychological mode of warfare....hoping they will crack....which does not appear to be the case...so far Taiwan seems resolute, calm and ready to respond to any Chinese attack.

If China wants to escalate, they certainly will have a reason to do it now. They know Dementia Joe doesn't have the chops to go all the way and by the time the next POTUS comes along, it will be too late to roll them back. The real question is whether they want to.

China (and North Korea) likes to parade their military for the world to see. Lot of bluster meant to intimidate. We keep our military cards close to the vest. I'll bet on U.S. military superiority, including contingency plans regarding Taiwan.

Taiwan is a 'thorn in the side' of China in several ways. So there has to be a resolution at some point.
Of course....but the big question now is has China chosen this moment in time to take military action on a large scale? Aka are they really preparing to invade Taiwan now?

I think not.....what they are doing at the moment is largely a bluff I think....but what happens next I think will be some sort of military action by China....they are trying to lure Taiwan into taking the first shot....if that does not happen look for them to initiate some kind of military action......after all the hot words, threats etc. they must do something or lose face big time ....which they will not allow to happen.

I do not think China wants all out war....but they are not as fearful of it as the biden regime is...thus they think they can pretty much push biden around....the big danger is not an all out war as I see it....but perhaps a severe limited action in which we may come out the loser.....that is our big problem as I see it...but I coud be wrong.

I think they will begin invading Taiwan when she pops her crooked head out

This ninny should not even be there....For what....Her insider trading legacy

Traditionally, we only attack countries that don`t have a military to fight back. I`m not expecting that to change.

China (and North Korea) likes to parade their military for the world to see. Lot of bluster meant to intimidate. We keep our military cards close to the vest. I'll bet on U.S. military superiority, including contingency plans regarding Taiwan.
Unfortunately.....I think you are wrong about China....their military is much more potent than most realize.

Not even to mention they are in a advantageous position.....being so close to Taiwan.

The most worrisome thing is that China knows how stupid biden is as well as his handlers...not even to mention the weakness biden has broadcast to the world aka Ukraine and Afghanistan.

China has a strong motivation to take action now before conservatives in America gain power.

China I think must see a willingness on the part of America to work out a peaceful transition of Chinese control of Taiwan right now ...or else they will feel they have no choice but to take military action....first on a limited basis....if that works for them as in they are able to humiliate America and thus drive biden to the bargaining tablr where they can work out a Hong Kong style of resolution for Taiwan then war will not be required.

In a nutshell America is going to pay a big price for the stupidity of the democrats in stealing an election and putting a fool like biden at the helm.

Last edited:
If they do you will attack them.

If they stand up to China you will attack them.

Why even bother.
You appear to have no opinion other than shilling for biden

It may surprise Tweeners like yourself to find that the situation has vast historical consequences beyond the next election

Of course....but the big question now is has China chosen this moment in time to take military action on a large scale? Aka are they really preparing to invade Taiwan now?

I think not.....what they are doing at the moment is largely a bluff I think....but what happens next I think will be some sort of military action by China....they are trying to lure Taiwan into taking the first shot....if that does not happen look for them to initiate some kind of military action......after all the hot words, threats etc. they must do something or lose face big time ....which they will not allow to happen.

I do not think China wants all out war....but they are not as fearful of it as the biden regime is...thus they think they can pretty much push biden around....the big danger is not an all out war as I see it....but perhaps a severe limited action in which we may come out the loser.....that is our big problem as I see it...but I coud be wrong.
I also suspect that china is bluffing

But they could be painting themselves in a corner with their hysterical rhetoric that would compel them to do something stupid

Either way I support the Taiwanese people in the face of chinese aggression

The U.S. going to war halfway around the world over the tiny island of Taiwan is idiotic.
The island is inhabited by Chinese people and the problem is a Chinese problem.
50% of Taiwan's economy is trading goods with China.
Almost half of the Taiwanese people want to reunite with main land Chine.
America just needs to butt out of the situation. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back