China vows to fight to death

If China wants to escalate, they certainly will have a reason to do it now. They know Dementia Joe doesn't have the chops to go all the way and by the time the next POTUS comes along, it will be too late to roll them back. The real question is whether they want to.
They did take back Hong Kong, but that was only after some THREE YEARS of total civic chaos. I think the whole world was grateful they finally brought Hong Kong back into order.

Taiwan is not in disorder: if it goes that way, yes, I would expect an invasion and Chinese take-over, after some long time of so much public disorder that everybody wishes they would re-establish government control.

This is why the Taiwanese didn't go the Hong Kong way of constant protests about "democracy."

Our strategy with China should be to buy time....time to get a competent Commader-in-Chief and a competent military.

Unfortunately, China understands this...hence they are in a hurry to conquer Taiwan whilst we still have a fool at the helm.
This is the only reason I think there could be real trouble. Biden is so weak and really unable that yeah, it's a good time for China to move.

You are in dreamland....do you not understand who is in control of America?

The liberals cannot destroy America fast enough.....they will not be happy until we are a 3rd world nation.

Remember that old phrase from the Vietnam era....in order to save the village we had to destroy it?

That is what liberals believe they are doing....destroy America and then rebuild it in their image.....like that would be possible.
They want it to be communist and the blacks and browns in control. Why they would want this, I can't imagine, but it's clear to me they do.

I agree --- destroying America is the goal, because only in chaos is there opportunity for radical change.

Nothing else makes sense of the tranny stuff and letting the homosexuals run wild and spread bad diseases all over. And all the other sick atrocities they encourage like letting homeless overrun all the cities and poop in the streets.

They want to destroy America and get communism in. I don't think that will happen --- not the communism part --- but the destroying America is already far along.

The soviets fizzled out because they were communist. The others were still empires of antiquity, held together by muskets and horses.
Incorrect Poindexter. ... :cool:
The British, Soviet Russians, French, Japanese, Spanish, and German empires, all had modern battleships, artillery, airplanes, when their vast empires faded into history.
Whether this happened because of communist, fascist, or some other ideology is immaterial.

Incorrect Poindexter. ... :cool:
The British, Soviet Russians, French, Japanese, Spanish, and German empires, all had modern battleships, artillery, airplanes, when their vast empires faded into history.
Whether this happened because of communist, fascist, or some other ideology is immaterial.

The Spanish had an empire manned by planes and warships? You're off by many years. The Russians and Germans lost their empires via communisim and nazism, and the Japs barely had an empire at all. The French had their empire in the 1800s...

The Spanish had an empire manned by planes and warships? You're off by many years. The Russians and Germans lost their empires via communisim and nazism, and the Japs barely had an empire at all. The French had their empire in the 1800s...
Incorrect again ... :cool:
The French ruled most of Indochina until the early 1960's.
Ever heard of French Algeria and Morocco?
Japan had a vast empire throughout Asia for several decades until losing WWll.
I'm growing weary of constantly having to school you.
How about you reading a few history books before posting again? ... :thup:

Incorrect again ... :cool:
The French ruled most of Indochina until the early 1960's.
Ever heard of French Algeria and Morocco?
Japan had a vast empire throughout Asia for several decades until losing WWll.
I'm growing weary of constantly having to school you.
How about you reading a few history books before posting again? ... :thup:

The French had a first and second empire, followed by a colonial empire. The second French Empire fell in 1870, and the meager French colonial empire crumbled after WWII. The Japanese had various bits of land in Manchuria, Korea and China, but most lands were acquired in WWII by conquest, and lost only a few years later.

I do read history books, and know that empires such as the Japanese empire, French empire and Spanish empire differed greatly, and are in no way similar to the United States as it is today. For one, the U.S. never was, and most likely never will be an empire, but instead be a large nation with strong world influence, like it is now.

Not hard to believe that Xiden's masters WANT a war with China. They mistakenly believe it might be possible to win and relish the opportunity to impose travel restrictions, halt production of consumer goods, institute wage and price controls, bring back WW-II food rationing and in general control every moment and every act of YOUR life.

But you will have options! For example, whether puppet strings to be sewn into your limbs will be nylon or rayon.

Considering our situation with biden.....it would be in our best interests to avoid provoking China....unfortunately I think the Biden regime is convinced china is just saber-rattling and pelosi will go ahead and visit.....could be a huge,huge mistake....perhaps a historic mistake.

I was wrong, she went.

I'm extremely surprised.

Speaking for myself, once the statement was made that Pelosi was going to Taiwan, she had to go. We have to live up to our word, and we can’t back down. We just can’t. She may be there right now, it’s hard to say.

Now, China has said they will fight, and war will be the result if Pelosi goes. They can’t back down.

So why can’t we back down? Taiwan is free. A free people with a democratic society. Leaders elected by the people, they acknowledge human rights and have a good capitalist society. They are the descendants of those who rejected Communist Society in the 1950’s.

We can’t back down because if we do, the entire Asian region is now China’s. Japan, Korea, Philippines. All the way down the list, every nation, every grouping of islands is China’s. If we won’t stand up for what we say, our words are meaningless. If we won’t risk all for our word, nobody will believe we will for them. China wins without firing a shot.

And if you think China is hard to contain now, imagine it with massively more territory and power.

We have to go to Taiwan. We have to support them. We have to be willing to fight for them, or nobody will ever trust us again. Even those of you who hate Biden, know that is the case.

I don't think I've ever agreed with you before, but I agree.

For one, the U.S. never was, and most likely never will be an empire, but instead be a large nation with strong world influence, like it is now.
Anyone who thinks the U.S. has never been an empire is seriously deluded.
The Monroe Doctrine essentially gave America rulership over both North and especially South America.
We try not to rule over other countries with a gun, but will when necessary. Our method is to rule over them politically and economically.
Be it Asia, the Middle East, Africa, South America. If the countries leader fails to toe-the-line. We'll covertly finance someone to overthrow that government, then they'll be indebted to the U.S., who will provide security and keep them in power.

Not hard to believe that Xiden's masters WANT a war with China. They mistakenly believe it might be possible to win and relish the opportunity to impose travel restrictions, halt production of consumer goods, institute wage and price controls, bring back WW-II food rationing and in general control every moment and every act of YOUR life.

But you will have options! For example, whether puppet strings to be sewn into your limbs will be nylon or rayon.

Hold on. China wants us to go to war with China? You guys and your CT nonsense are really out there now.

Forum List

Back