CNN-Thomas Jefferson Memorial Should be Removed

You are delusional.
"Now if you try praying in public somebody calls the cops." Prove it.

Here yah go.......
12 Students Suspended for Praying at School

"Cops" is basically a codeword for authority figures......at least that is the context I intended.

A dozen students attending Heritage High School in Vancouver, Wash., located on the state’s southern border, were suspended on Friday for praying at school.

Ten in the group were suspended for ten days while two received one-day, in-school suspensions for holding a morning prayer meeting. The group has now sought out legal assistance.

“This situation underscores the ignorance of school officials regarding the constitutional rights of students," said Liberty Counsel President Anita L. Staver in a statement. Liberty Counsel is a nonprofit litigation, education and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom.

According to the group’s statement, the affected students had met together a few weeks ago to initiate a school prayer club. They were refused by the school’s vice principal, Alex Otoupal, who explained that they could not meet in a private room.

The individuals, who met for about two weeks before 7 a.m., decided to pray in the school cafeteria, instead, where an alleged Satanist student complained to the school office. The area was considered to be a well-trafficked area, and the prayer meeting supposedly would disrupt education

The prayer group was instructed by the vice principal to go and pray outside rather than in the cafeteria. The students persisted in praying in the lunch room, however, because of the inclement weather outside. As a result, they were suspended for ten days.
so not suspended for praying in public. got it.

If you say so. Problem is...I can read.
no doubt you can read. Comprehension seems to be an issue though
I always score high in that arena.

Exhibit #1:

"Ten in the group were suspended for ten days while two received one-day, in-school suspensions for holding a morning prayer meeting. The group has now sought out legal assistance."

Exhibit #2:

"The prayer group was instructed by the vice principal to go and pray outside rather than in the cafeteria. The students persisted in praying in the lunch room, however, because of the inclement weather outside. As a result, they were suspended for ten days."

Point being that the students were told not to pray in public in the school after being told they couldn't do it in private in the school. The fact that they were told to go outside to do it matters a damn because the vice-principle was infringing on their Constitutionally guaranteed right to free expression of their religion and the fact that there is no mention of a separation of church and state in the Constitution. They had every right to peaceably assemble for a quick prayer regardless how much it twisted the atheists panties in a wad.

And yes....despite your protestations to the contrary...they were suspended.

Last edited:

Here yah go.......

"Cops" is basically a codeword for authority figures......at least that is the context I intended.

A dozen students attending Heritage High School in Vancouver, Wash., located on the state’s southern border, were suspended on Friday for praying at school.

Ten in the group were suspended for ten days while two received one-day, in-school suspensions for holding a morning prayer meeting. The group has now sought out legal assistance.

“This situation underscores the ignorance of school officials regarding the constitutional rights of students," said Liberty Counsel President Anita L. Staver in a statement. Liberty Counsel is a nonprofit litigation, education and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom.

According to the group’s statement, the affected students had met together a few weeks ago to initiate a school prayer club. They were refused by the school’s vice principal, Alex Otoupal, who explained that they could not meet in a private room.

The individuals, who met for about two weeks before 7 a.m., decided to pray in the school cafeteria, instead, where an alleged Satanist student complained to the school office. The area was considered to be a well-trafficked area, and the prayer meeting supposedly would disrupt education

The prayer group was instructed by the vice principal to go and pray outside rather than in the cafeteria. The students persisted in praying in the lunch room, however, because of the inclement weather outside. As a result, they were suspended for ten days.

Exhibit #1:

"Ten in the group were suspended for ten days while two received one-day, in-school suspensions for holding a morning prayer meeting. The group has now sought out legal assistance."

Exhibit #2:

"The prayer group was instructed by the vice principal to go and pray outside rather than in the cafeteria. The students persisted in praying in the lunch room, however, because of the inclement weather outside. As a result, they were suspended for ten days."

Point being that the students were told not to pray in public in the school after being told they couldn't do it in private in the school. The fact that they were told to go outside to do it matters a damn because the vice-principle was infringing on their Constitutionally guaranteed right to free expression of their religion and the fact that there is no mention of a separation of church and state in the Constitution. They had every right to peaceably assemble for a quick prayer regardless how much it twisted the atheists panties in a wad.

So, you believe a right wing website instead of what was actually reported in the media? Course you do. Facts and the truth are inconsistent with your views so they are rejected. They were not told they could not pray in private; they were told that they had to follow the same rules as any other group. They had to use a classroom either before or after school started. They refused and disrupted the school. And they did not have the right to assemble at any place or any time. They had to follow the rules. Being the arrogant clowns that so many of that ilk are, they thought the rules did not apply to them. By the way, when are you going to post the proof that people are being arrested for praying in public?

Here yah go.......

Exhibit #1:

Exhibit #2:

Does it matter to you that the suspensions were overturned and the kids allowed to gather and pray there since shortly after the suspensions?

Offend no one, keep your opinions to yourself at all times, don't complain when symbols of America are removed, don't complain when we take from you.

Just shut up, stay in line and you'll be fine. Ssshhhh.

What do you hope to accomplish by misrepresenting what was said about the Jefferson memorial? Aside from looking like a partisan hack I mean.
That's not what I said.

My comment was based on the behavior and actions of the American Left on a large-scale basis. Day in, day out, from issue to issue.

What do you hope to accomplish by misrepresenting my point about the American Left? Aside from looking like a partisan hack I mean.

so you realize then that 'the left' is not saying that the jefferson memorial should be removed? that the cnn personality did not advocate the idea, and that it was only discussed because a guest had put it forward as a slippery slope argument?
That's always the tricky thing about demagoguery. You never know whether they really believe the bs they're flinging or not.

Offend no one, keep your opinions to yourself at all times, don't complain when symbols of America are removed, don't complain when we take from you.

What do you hope to accomplish by misrepresenting what was said about the Jefferson memorial? Aside from looking like a partisan hack I mean.
That's not what I said.

My comment was based on the behavior and actions of the American Left on a large-scale basis. Day in, day out, from issue to issue.

What do you hope to accomplish by misrepresenting my point about the American Left? Aside from looking like a partisan hack I mean.

so you realize then that 'the left' is not saying that the jefferson memorial should be removed? that the cnn personality did not advocate the idea, and that it was only discussed because a guest had put it forward as a slippery slope argument?
That's always the tricky thing about demagoguery. You never know whether they really believe the bs they're flinging or not.
First they have to actually say "remove the Jefferson memorial cause it is racist". That hasn't happened yet and won't.

Get out the jackhammers. The Stone Mountain Memorial has to be chiseled off pronto. That thing can offend people from over a mile.

img_1418-1024x683.jpg
Washington and Jefferson owned slaves......so they have to get blown off of Mount Rushmore.

Mount Rushmore - U.S. Presidents - HISTORY.com

We need to get rid of Country Music and NASCAR too. To many racist Red-necks involved.

By the time the American Leftist Taliban get done...the only thing left of this country will be MSNBC and Rap-music.

OMG, don't give them anymore ideas. they have enough stupid ones as it is. Just look at them running around like chickens with their heads cut off over A FRIKKEN FLAG. they couldn't stir up protesting and riots when they sent in their blackliveagitators, so they went for the next best thing, A FLAG. Oh yeah and those nine people that was slaughtered? they got a lot of USAGE of them so that's all they care about

They are saddest people to walk this earth in my book

That's not what I said.

First they have to actually say "remove the Jefferson memorial cause it is racist". That hasn't happened yet and won't.

That's not what I said.

The fact they would bring it up is what scares me.
Totally insane.

Here yah go.......

Exhibit #1:

Exhibit #2:

So, you believe a right wing website instead of what was actually reported in the media? Course you do. Facts and the truth are inconsistent with your views so they are rejected. They were not told they could not pray in private; they were told that they had to follow the same rules as any other group. They had to use a classroom either before or after school started. They refused and disrupted the school. And they did not have the right to assemble at any place or any time. They had to follow the rules. Being the arrogant clowns that so many of that ilk are, they thought the rules did not apply to them. By the way, when are you going to post the proof that people are being arrested for praying in public?
That's your spin.....but praying for a moment isn't a crime nor is it a major disruption and the fact is somebody did call the school authorities on them for attempting to do it.
Unless you spend 24/7 with a stick up your butt, a group of kids praying shouldn't bother you. To me it means they have good hearts. We actually could use more of it in school instead of the bullying and making fun of others that is a constant disruption.

Last edited:
That's not what I said.

Totally insane.

Are you demagoguing or dumb?

That's not what I said.

Totally insane.

I keep having to say I told you so on so many of these crazy ideas that somebody floats out there. These idiots will only go as far as we let them go. I remember when same-sex marriage was just an idea somebody floated and now it's here.

So no to both.

I also said the primary reason the left staged that riot in Baltimore was to get some cracker to do what Dylan Roof did last week. I figured it was just a matter of time before some fool tries getting even for what they saw in the streets of Ferguson and Baltimore. That was the purpose of it. That was what Fast & Furious and Occupy WallStreet was about. Causing a chain of events that leads to the left and their media trying to force their fucked up ideology into our lives.

Last edited:
Totally insane.

I keep having to say I told you so on so many of these crazy ideas that somebody floats out there. These idiots will only go as far as we let them go. I remember when same-sex marriage was just an idea somebody floated and now it's here.

So no to both.

So, yes to both. got it.

Totally insane.

So no to both.

So, yes to both. got it.
Liar.

Remembering Rules For Radicals.....all you have to do is look at rule # 11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

All of the violence from blacks is all forgotten because of one violent act against blacks.....and they're using it to erase our history. The sky's the limit on what they may propose.

Last edited:
Totally insane.

So no to both.

So, yes to both. got it.
Criticisms[edit]
Despite the effective nature of the lessons passed down in Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky has received some criticism for the methods and ideas he presented within his primer. First, it has been noted that much of his instruction has only been effective in urban, low-income areas.[7] This has led some social scientists, such as Robert Pruger and Harry Specht, to criticize his broad statement that Rules for Radicals is a tool for organizing all low-income people. Further, his use of artificially stimulated conflict has been criticized for its ineffectiveness in areas that thrive on unity.[7] In fact, in several Chicago areas in which he worked, his use of conflict backfired, and the community was unable to achieve the policy adjustments they were seeking.[2]

Much of the philosophy of community organization found in Rules for Radicals has also come under question as being overly ideological. Alinsky believed in allowing the community to determine its exact goal. He would produce an enemy for them to conflict with, but the purpose of the conflict was ultimately left up to the community. This idea has been criticized due to the conflicting opinions that can often be present within a group.[7]Alinsky’s belief that an organization can create a goal to accomplish is viewed as highly optimistic and contradictory to his creation of an external antagonist. By producing a common enemy, Alinsky is creating a goal for the community, the defeat of that enemy. To say that the community will create their own goal seems backwards considering Alinsky creates the goal of defeating the enemy. Thus, his belief can be seen as too ideological and contradictory because the organization may turn the goal of defeating the common enemy he produced into their main purpose.[7] Rules for Radicals - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Obama is using Saul Alynsky's methods....creating an enemy to beat. Fox News, Republicans, the Confederate Flag thus white domestic terrorists. At the same time he's almost totally ignoring real threats from Islamic terrorists and real gun violence with respect to black on black and black on white crime. Close to 100 people have been murdered in Baltimore since the riots. Wow.....that's quite a body count. Obama must be so proud of himself.

Forum List

Back