Last night on Charlie Rose, Al Sharpton demanded the Jefferson Memorial be removed from DC.

He owned slaves and had sex with his slaves.

So Sharpton says the we should get rid of the Jefferson Memorial.

Wow
Just the other day, a pseudocon tried to diminish Martin Luther King's achievements by calling him a whoremonger.

What goes around, comes around.
Are you trying to suggest King didn't like women?
I don't think the point could have traveled over your head any more than it just did!

King, like Clinton was a serial adulterer. UNLIKE Clinton it didn't hamper his "message".

You will hear the same people who point to MLK's human weaknesses whining about lefties pointing to the Founding Fathers' human failings.

And vice versa.

All caught up now, miketx?

Last night on Charlie Rose, Al Sharpton demanded the Jefferson Memorial be removed from DC.

He owned slaves and had sex with his slaves.

So Sharpton says the we should get rid of the Jefferson Memorial.

Wow

Angus, you've had enough time to catch up. Are you prepared to admit you once again fell for a hoax?

Or are you already getting back in line to be lied to again?

will there be riots at ice cream parlors demanding they stop selling vanilla ice cream someday?
Did you voluntarily come to this topic to remind us what a retard you are, or are you being forced at gunpoint?

I just watched the entire video of Sharpton on Charlie Rose, which I provided above. Your lazy fucking ass clearly did not watch it.

Sharpton did not demand the Jefferson Memorial be removed from DC.

Being the typical parroting tard you are, you drank someone's piss and rushed here to regurgitate it.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

And you will get right back in line to be lied to. You fucking lazy parroting motherfuckers always do.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

Hey dummy, look at the video at the 16:11 mark. He clearly said 'certainly he ought to be removed'. Ok, my hearing is not the best, but I heard that.

ROSE:
I just watched the entire video of Sharpton on Charlie Rose, which I provided above. Your lazy fucking ass clearly did not watch it.

Being the typical parroting tard you are, you drank someone's piss and rushed here to regurgitate it.

And you will get right back in line to be lied to. You fucking lazy parroting motherfuckers always do.

Hey dummy, look at the video at the 16:11 mark. He clearly said 'certainly he ought to be removed'. Ok, my hearing is not the best, but I heard that.
Hey retard. Sharpton was there to talk about Charlottesville. Charlie Rose raised the issue of monuments. After responding by talking about his ancestors and what these racists meant to black people, this exchange took place:

ROSE: So therefore everybody associated with slavery in terms of any public monument to them?

SHARPTON: When you look at the fact that public monuments are supported by public funds, you are asking me to subsidize the insult to my family.

ROSE: Then I repeat Thomas Jefferson had slaves.

SHARPTON: And I would repeat that the public should not be paying to uphold somebody who has had that kind of background. You have private museums, you have other things that you may want to do that. But that's not even the issue here, Charlie!

ROSE: What is the issue?

SHARPTON: We're talking about here a open display of bigotry, announced over and over again, and then followed up by not just violence but terrorism, and the President won't even speak to it.

What was Al saying in this video?

Charlottesville - Charlie Rose

Anyone can watch the video and see what Sharpton is an advocate for...as he has been for many years.

Hopefully we won't be hearing much of this bullshit.

Certainly Progs won't start vandalizing sites such as the Lincoln Memorial. Remember...Lincoln hated blacks. The civil war was about money only.

Lincoln. Racist. Tear down the Lincoln Memorial.

At least vandalize the shit out of any statue or Memorial or building named after someone you disagree with.

Last edited:
MLK loved to fuck Caucasian women while married to Coretta.

He was a serial adulterer. That is very unethical.

We must rename or tear down everything related to MLK.

ROSE:

Hey retard. Sharpton was there to talk about Charlottesville. Charlie Rose raised the issue of monuments. After responding by talking about his ancestors and what these racists meant to black people, this exchange took place:

ROSE: So therefore everybody associated with slavery in terms of any public monument to them?

SHARPTON: When you look at the fact that public monuments are supported by public funds, you are asking me to subsidize the insult to my family.

SHARPTON: And I would repeat that the public should not be paying to uphold somebody who has had that kind of background. You have private museums, you have other things that you may want to do that. But that's not even the issue here, Charlie!

SHARPTON: We're talking about here a open display of bigotry, announced over and over again, and then followed up by not just violence but terrorism, and the President won't even speak to it.

ROSE:

So you still do not believe your ears??? Pity.

I'm not surprised like much like his boyfriend Obama, Sharpton is still slithering around in the woodwork, looking for someone to bite.

This thread flows nicely into another one - 'Does the Left Even Like This Country'.

What is going on now is 'Political Correctness on Uber Friggin' steroids'.

Our Founding Fathers are only a small part of our 'Politically Incorrect' past / history / culture, and this is yet the latest attempt by the 'Progressive Left' to destroy who we are as a nation.

Who we are NOW is a reult of what we started out as and the journey taken that has brought us to where we are.

Slavery is part of our past - it is not who we are. Progessives, however, declare we should eliminate any link to our 'offensive' past, forget / hide where we cane from, spare ourselves the memory and lessons we learned from that past.

Once appeasement is made / started there will be no end until everything that made us who we are now is gone.

Tear down the Jefferson Memorial...and the Washington Monument...and every reference to our slave-owning Founding Fathers. Eventualy someone will possibly criticize the document written by these oppressors and seek to question it, seek to eliminate it?

What's next, though? The Viet Nam war was pretty 'offensive'. Some will argue that blacks were sent to war for whites who stayed home. Tear down the Viet Nam memorial and all references.

Japanese internment, all references to the treatment of native Americans, etc...

...and the Progressives who hate this nation begin to teach that we are not a great nation, that we are a horrible nation, that the sins of our past need to be forgotten, erased from view, never taught...except how horrible we were in the creation of this nation. Is that to be our new 'culture'?

At one point during the interview, Charlie Rose raises the question with Sharpton if the Jefferson Memorial should be taken down.

Sharpton did not bring it up. Rose did.

Sharpton responded that slavery was personal to him and to black people all over America. He mentioned Strom Thurmond's ancestors owned his great-grandfather. Sharpton talked about the forced rape and forced marriages of slaves.

Rose once again asked if the Memorial should be torn down.

Sharpton responded it should be supported with private funds, not public money.

That racist Sharpton should pay his taxes before he starts mouthing off how tax dollars should be spent

-Geaux

Forum List

Back