CNN Thinks It’s Time to Take Down Jefferson Memorial

"The latest profile in Confederate flag idiocy comes courtesy of CNN host Ashleigh Banfield.

Banfield, who has a rich history of putting her foot in her mouth, asked fellow CNN dummy Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol."

CNN Thinks It's Time to Take Down Jefferson Memorial
CNN Host Asks If Jefferson Memorial Is Equal With Confederate Flag | HuffPost

Where does this end? The American "Left" is descending into complete fascism/authoritarianism.
Wow, keep spreading the lies man... you are bringing up a discussion between Ashely and Don Lemon in 2015 that was exploring the motives and reasoning for taking down the confederate flag. At no point did CNN or Ashely suggests that they think the Jefferson memorial should be taken down. That is a flat out lie. You lost all rights to complain about fake news after spreading this garbage... damn!!!

Here is the HuffPo headline child.

"CNN Host Asks If Jefferson Memorial Is Equal With Confederate Flag"
Ok, so it went for your lie in the OP that said "CNN thinks it's time to take down the Jefferson Memorial" to a huff article that says host asks if the memorial is equal to the Con flag. Do you really think that helps your arguement? Watch the discussion. Get a clue. You are spreading LIES

Did they, or did they not talk about it junior?
Yes or no, it's very simple.
Yes they talked about it, I never said otherwise. They were talking about the movement to take down the confederate flag. Again, I'll say, your OP is a blatant lie... it doesn't claim they "spoke" about it. It claims they want it taken down. LIE. It doesn't give context to the discussion and inaccurately represents what they spoke about so I can only assume you didn't read or watch the actual interview. Dupe

Uhhhh, you just admitted that the OP is correct. You aren't a bright kid, she connected it to the Confederate Flag which at the time was being removed from Public displays. Damn they don't teach you kids how to think anymore.

"lie"

a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

....and yet I posted TWO sources proving it.....you kids are sharp ones ;)
Your OP was a lie plain and simple. The only source you should have posted was a video or transcript of the discussion in question. Linking to fake news articles that are also lying about what they said does not make you a truth teller

You're getting bitch slapped here boy ;)

"lie"

a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

Your OP was a lie plain and simple. The only source you should have posted was a video or transcript of the discussion in question. Linking to fake news articles that are also lying about what they said does not make you a truth teller

HuffPo was lying?

"“Jefferson owned slaves,” Banfield said, noting that a previous guest had made a “good point” in bringing that up. “Thomas Jefferson owned slaves — third president of the United States. And there is a monument to him in the capital city of the United States. No one ever asks for that to come down. Is it equal [to the Confederate flag]?”

Banfield's words, she is making the connection. They ARE talking bout it.....you kids just when you are shown to be what you are.
Are you slow? I've already said that I never disputed that they spoke about it. You are misrepresenting what they spoke about. Post a video or transcript of the discussion. You are spreading falsehoods, plain and simple

Looks like a war against monuments (and against the history) is starting.

BTW, after the coup in Ukraine (2014) Ukrainian Nazis ruined lots of monuments in Ukraine. And the coup there has been inspirited and sponsored by Soros as well.

Same people have been provoking same destructive actions. Only the names of the countries are different .

Looks like a war against monuments (and against the history) is starting

leftists vs ISIS

turn on the volume

--LOL

"lie"

HuffPo was lying?
HuffPo is not what your OP said. Your trying to justify your false OP by referencing a HuffPo article that is saying something different. Go take a nap or something, youre not making sense

It appears that bigots like Slade don't like being called out.
Now I'm a bigot? Haha, look at the hypocrite over here playing the bigot card. Nice!

I don't know what you think you called me out on but I showed, plain as day, how false your OP was. Having a discussion about the reasons people wanted the confederate flag to be taken down, then posing the question if those reasons would apply to the Jefferson memorial because Of his history as a slave owner, then responding "NO" that does not equivocate because Jefferson was an important figure in the history of the USA... that discussion flow does not fall in line with you OP that states that CNN thinks the Jefferson memorial should be taken down. You're spreading false information. You are either ignorant to the facts of the discussion or you are a liar.

"The latest profile in Confederate flag idiocy comes courtesy of CNN host Ashleigh Banfield.

Banfield, who has a rich history of putting her foot in her mouth, asked fellow CNN dummy Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol."

CNN Thinks It's Time to Take Down Jefferson Memorial
CNN Host Asks If Jefferson Memorial Is Equal With Confederate Flag | HuffPost

Where does this end? The American "Left" is descending into complete fascism/authoritarianism.
Not until all American flags are burned, the constitution is thrown away, and the country is dead.

Welcome.

Think I am right about the left yet?

It is pretty much over.

They have no clue of history, nor do they care. They mean to destroy the traditional underpinnings of this society in the hopes of a collapse into chaos.
The way the place was founded did that hon.

Perhaps, but you won't be permitted to do it.
Taking down a flag or statue from a public area does not erase history it simply stops celebrating the history of those figures

The intent is to remove portions of history from the public square. It's no different than ISIS does everywhere they go.

They have no clue of history, nor do they care. They mean to destroy the traditional underpinnings of this society in the hopes of a collapse into chaos.

Taking down a flag or statue from a public area does not erase history it simply stops celebrating the history of those figures

The intent is to remove portions of history from the public square. It's no different than ISIS does everywhere they go.
Isis destroys. Those who want to destroy those statues are wrong. They should be in a museum as they are part of our history or they should be auctioned off. But I have no problem taking them out of the public arena. They don't need to be celebrated if they represent racist elements of our past.

Isis destroys. Those who want to destroy those statues are wrong. They should be in a museum as they are part of our history or they should be auctioned off. But I have no problem taking them out of the public arena. They don't need to be celebrated if they represent racist elements of our past.

For some it may be celebratory. For others it's rubbing the past into the faces of subsequent generations so they learn from earlier mistakes.

For some it may be celebratory. For others it's rubbing the past into the faces of subsequent generations so they learn from earlier mistakes.
Are you really making the argument that a flying confederate flag or Lee statue is a lesson to people about what not to do? Should we also hang nazi flags and build statues of hitler? Maybe you want to rethink that logic?

Damn!!! I just heard Trumps pressed today and he asked if Washington and Jefferson monuments are coming down next!!! Holy shit, Trump and CNN both want those monuments to come down!!! That's incredible

#DupeLogic

Are you really making the argument that a flying confederate flag or Lee statue is a lesson to people about what not to do? Should we also hang nazi flags and build statues of hitler? Maybe you want to rethink that logic?

I'm sorry, but you need to make sense before I can reply.

Forum List

Back