Think you know about slavery? You don’t. A repost

You want diversity or conformity?

Commies like you demand conformity to 'Diversity', which you of course define in terms that prove you really mean 'Kill Whitey! Kill The Xians!!!'. You're just not bright enough to fool anybody , is all.

Rubbish. They doctored it to cover up their mass murders. Too many eyewitnesses wrote about it, though, including the camp commandants complaiining about the lack of supplies and food. Never mind the North was exporting millions of tons of grains every year and those camps were mostly on major river and rail systems controlled by the Northern armies. After the war, the North made sure the survivors stayed in the South.

You're just clueless and don't actually care about slavery, you're just here to snivel about Republicans.
:laughing0301:

Actually there are slaves in the USA Today. They are the illegal immigrants forced into the sex trade by the Cartels to pay for their passage. Some might call them indentured servants like my ancestor was, but they aren't. The people holding the indentures were legally required to provide decent food, housing and even education in a skill or trade during the fixed term of the indenture. The illegals have none of those protections and their debts are paid when the slavers decide their debts are paid.

That is why DEmocrats provide sanctuary cities' for their Cartel buddies to set up sweatshops and brothels and let pimps operate openly.

You know, only a white guy from one of the slave states would post something like that.
~~~~~~
Except for the fact that I was born and raised in Brooklyn, specifically in the Williamsburg area. I attended fully integrated schools long before it was acceptable within the nation.
BTW my family is blended too.

It appears that Democrats have not changed their racist spots. MSNBC recently attacked Nikki Haley for using her brown skin.

Nikki Haley accused of using 'her Brown skin to launder' White supremacy on MSNBC

'For White supremacists and racists, she's the perfect Manchurian candidate,' pundit Wajahat Ali said of Nikki Haley

Commentary:
I guess if you don't vote Democrat you're not Brown or Black.
Plainly, Nikki Haley scares the bejeezus out of the Racist Maoist Democrats. If she weren't a threat to their deluded agenda, they would simply dismiss her with a wave of their hands. She has the power and background to do real damage to their party. She may not get the nomination, but I think she'll get the nod for VP.
Democrats to this day, worship Woody Wilson, FDR, LBJ, Robert Byrd as their Hero Racists. They were the primary proponents of REAL post Civil War systemic racism in the Democrat Party. Joey Xi and his merry Marxist friends are no different.

Last edited:
Explanation = justification? Nope.

Maybe cnm said, will be asking tat Sumerians start paying reparations, I mean fair is fair. Next come the Egyptian Pharaohs. Its impossible to justify reparations for things of the past. If that were the case what do Arabs/Muslims owe black people.

**********​

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Except for the fact that I was born and raised in Brooklyn, specifically in the Williamsburg area. I attended fully integrated schools long before it was acceptable within the nation.
BTW my family is blended too.
Wasn’t acceptable to BRANDON

Just ask the Uighurs in China.

Just ask the Chinese. They work in factories with walls around them to keep their 'employees' from escaping.

Do you think Apple is passing those big savings on to customers, or are they just charging as much and they can?

How about home builders who hire criminal illegal aliens? I'm kinda certain they don't.

Europeans enslaved other Europeans long before that of Africans, that it why they are called slavic countries.

No, it is not.

It comes from the name of the tribe that used to raid into the Balkans, the Sclaveni.

And they entered Europe in around 300 CE. Are you trying to claim there was no slavery in Africa prior to 300 CE?

Just ask the Chinese. They work in factories with walls around them to keep their 'employees' from escaping.

Do you think Apple is passing those big savings on to customers, or are they just charging as much and they can?

How about home builders who hire criminal illegal aliens? I'm kinda certain they don't.
Then there's those 'suicide nets' as well. :omg:

Forum List

Back