CNN Thinks It’s Time to Take Down Jefferson Memorial

How does my statement not make sense?

You said that Lee statues are "rubbing the past into the faces of subsequent generations so they learn from earlier mistakes"

I asked if we should put up Hitler statues using the same logic... get it now?

Hitler was not American history. Only the results of his madness, which are also no longer taught in American schools.
Our war with Hitler was a big part of American history, regardless do you not see the relations that i'm drawing with your attempt at logic? Your statement doesn't make sense. Do you think it a good idea to put statues of Hitler up all around Germany right now? Would that be a good way to teach the youth over there a lesson about what not to do? Do you find that a smart and appropriate action?

Why not? Knowledge of that period has been suppressed by law in Germany.
ok so you support erecting statues in Germany of Hitler. Good to know

Maybe you can go buy some land out there call it Nazi park and build a big statue of good ol Adolph. Try and find something in a Jewish neighborhood... Make Germany Great Again!

Why would I? I'm not German.

Maybe I'd erect statues of St. Patrick in Ireland, but the place is awash in them, and I have no particular ties with Ireland.
Why would you? Because you made the comment trying to rationalize the purpose of such statues in the US. I'm testing your logic by using a more extreme example. I'm hoping you get the point

"The latest profile in Confederate flag idiocy comes courtesy of CNN host Ashleigh Banfield.

Banfield, who has a rich history of putting her foot in her mouth, asked fellow CNN dummy Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol."

CNN Thinks It's Time to Take Down Jefferson Memorial
CNN Host Asks If Jefferson Memorial Is Equal With Confederate Flag | HuffPost

Where does this end? The American "Left" is descending into complete fascism/authoritarianism.
Wow, keep spreading the lies man... you are bringing up a discussion between Ashely and Don Lemon in 2015 that was exploring the motives and reasoning for taking down the confederate flag. At no point did CNN or Ashely suggests that they think the Jefferson memorial should be taken down. That is a flat out lie. You lost all rights to complain about fake news after spreading this garbage... damn!!!
Well - why not?
Well - why not what?
Not too bright - are ya?
I guess not... care to explain?

When and why did those statues go up? How about we take a look at the "Historical" significance and dig deeper into the intent behind the monuments... Thoughts?
Where should we stop to please the snowflakes? should we take down the Washington Monument? How about Plymouth Rock should we blow it up? Sink the Liberty Bell? Just what will it take to sooth your feelings?
How about we force all white people to sit in tanning booths to darken their evil white skin? Maybe we should take everything offensive from our museums and burn it all, is that what you want? You should be ashamed.
The left wing libs these days are quacked...they are freaks, and they should be voted against every chance you get.

When and why did those statues go up? How about we take a look at the "Historical" significance and dig deeper into the intent behind the monuments... Thoughts?
Where should we stop to please the snowflakes? should we take down the Washington Monument? How about Plymouth Rock should we blow it up? Sink the Liberty Bell? Just what will it take to sooth your feelings?
How about we force all white people to sit in tanning booths to darken their evil white skin? Maybe we should take everything offensive from our museums and burn it all, is that what you want? You should be ashamed.
The left wing libs these days are quacked...they are freaks, and they should be voted against every chance you get.
Why do you have to be so dramatic and take it to such extremes? You display no understanding of the purpose of the movement and the issues that people have with the statues. You are acting more like a snowflake than the actual snowflakes!

ISIS has been doing the same thing all over the ME.

And ISIS is a Deep State creation as well. McCain helped quite a bit too, but Soros has been controlling him also.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart
:rofl: you think a $5000 donation to Mccain from all the people added together in a Soros owned firm is enough money to control him or $10 k fromm all of them combined to Rubio is going to control him? :rofl:

Hitler was not American history. Only the results of his madness, which are also no longer taught in American schools.
Our war with Hitler was a big part of American history, regardless do you not see the relations that i'm drawing with your attempt at logic? Your statement doesn't make sense. Do you think it a good idea to put statues of Hitler up all around Germany right now? Would that be a good way to teach the youth over there a lesson about what not to do? Do you find that a smart and appropriate action?

Why not? Knowledge of that period has been suppressed by law in Germany.
ok so you support erecting statues in Germany of Hitler. Good to know

Maybe you can go buy some land out there call it Nazi park and build a big statue of good ol Adolph. Try and find something in a Jewish neighborhood... Make Germany Great Again!

Why would I? I'm not German.

Maybe I'd erect statues of St. Patrick in Ireland, but the place is awash in them, and I have no particular ties with Ireland.
Why would you? Because you made the comment trying to rationalize the purpose of such statues in the US. I'm testing your logic by using a more extreme example. I'm hoping you get the point

I get your point, I simply disagree with it.

th

"The latest profile in Confederate flag idiocy comes courtesy of CNN host Ashleigh Banfield.

Banfield, who has a rich history of putting her foot in her mouth, asked fellow CNN dummy Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol."

CNN Thinks It's Time to Take Down Jefferson Memorial
CNN Host Asks If Jefferson Memorial Is Equal With Confederate Flag | HuffPost

Where does this end? The American "Left" is descending into complete fascism/authoritarianism.
Wow, keep spreading the lies man... you are bringing up a discussion between Ashely and Don Lemon in 2015 that was exploring the motives and reasoning for taking down the confederate flag. At no point did CNN or Ashely suggests that they think the Jefferson memorial should be taken down. That is a flat out lie. You lost all rights to complain about fake news after spreading this garbage... damn!!!

You're an idiot. They brought it up, period. What makes you think I give a shit about what you think is legitimate? You and your ilk are fascist pigs.
Ya'll sound alike to me, allaya. By the way, your hero hear was into laying down with black women.

Never been proven.

Funny how this stuff makes it out when there is no valid argument to be had.

Forum List

Back