Think you know about slavery? You don’t. A repost

^^^ This. It just stupid rubbish trying to discredit southern states for voting Republican is all. These vermin don't care about slavery, or they would be overseas working to free the slaves in Africa and Asia. Somehow they never have the guts to go and face down real slave owners.
Haha.... yeah... no.
What is rubbish is politicizing slavery that happened 200 years ago, while being totally flippant about their own part in contributing to slavery - TODAY.

5 million. 4 million was the number left after Lincoln let over a milion die in contraband camps to keep freed men' from fleeing north and settling in northern states. There is a reason why the vast majority of blacks stayed in the south; yankees wouldn't let them go north.
1860 Census said 4 million
You are just making shit up

NONE are in the US

How about those who are forced to buy insurance policies they don't want, right here in America?

Or those forced to vax or wear masks, even though they disagree?

That is equivalent to slavery, after all Slavery is just someone telling someone what to do- whether they want to or not.

Whether the order is to buy an insurance policy or pick cotton, isn't that relevant.

NONE are in the US
Actually there are slaves in the USA Today. They are the illegal immigrants forced into the sex trade by the Cartels to pay for their passage. Some might call them indentured servants like my ancestor was, but they aren't. The people holding the indentures were legally required to provide decent food, housing and even education in a skill or trade during the fixed term of the indenture. The illegals have none of those protections and their debts are paid when the slavers decide their debts are paid.

How about those who are forced to buy insurance policies they don't want, right here in America?

Or those forced to vax or wear masks, even though they disagree?

That is equivalent to slavery, after all Slavery is just someone telling someone what to do- whether they want to or not.

Whether the order is to buy an insurance policy or pick cotton, isn't that relevant.
Bet you whine about driver's licenses and seatbelts and speed laws too.

Bet you whine about driver's licenses and seatbelts and speed laws too.

Driving is a privilege. Our bodies are OURS!

Remember, little parrot, "my body, MY choice"

DURRRRRR

Diversity. YOU are the assholes pushing for a monolithic viewpoint.

DURRRRRR

Not me. I can't figure you old fussbudgets out. You bitch about diversity.. then you piss and moan about the lack of a homogeneous populace.. then you bleat about freedom. What was more about conformity and racism than Nationalism and Fascism?

Not me. I can't figure you old fussbudgets out. You bitch about diversity.. then you piss and moan about the lack of a homogeneous populace.. then you bleat about freedom. What was more about conformity and racism than Nationalism and Fascism?

No, we don't. We bitch at ILLEGAL immigration. We are absolutely fine with legal immigration.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1860 Census said 4 million
You are just making shit up

Rubbish. They doctored it to cover up their mass murders. Too many eyewitnesses wrote about it, though, including the camp commandants complaiining about the lack of supplies and food. Never mind the North was exporting millions of tons of grains every year and those camps were mostly on major river and rail systems controlled by the Northern armies. After the war, the North made sure the survivors stayed in the South.

You're just clueless and don't actually care about slavery, you're just here to snivel about Republicans.

Forum List

Back