CNN-Thomas Jefferson Memorial Should be Removed

Get out the jackhammers. The Stone Mountain Memorial has to be chiseled off pronto. That thing can offend people from over a mile.

img_1418-1024x683.jpg
Washington and Jefferson owned slaves......so they have to get blown off of Mount Rushmore.

Mount Rushmore - U.S. Presidents - HISTORY.com

We need to get rid of Country Music and NASCAR too. To many racist Red-necks involved.

By the time the American Leftist Taliban get done...the only thing left of this country will be MSNBC and Rap-music.
it's funny that you can't see any distinction between the founding fathers of this nation, even with their warts, and the battle flag of traitors to the nation that has been adopted as a symbol of oppression by racists

Offend no one, keep your opinions to yourself at all times, don't complain when symbols of America are removed, don't complain when we take from you.

Just shut up, stay in line and you'll be fine. Ssshhhh.

What symbol of America was removed?

Get out the jackhammers. The Stone Mountain Memorial has to be chiseled off pronto. That thing can offend people from over a mile.

img_1418-1024x683.jpg
Washington and Jefferson owned slaves......so they have to get blown off of Mount Rushmore.

Mount Rushmore - U.S. Presidents - HISTORY.com

We need to get rid of Country Music and NASCAR too. To many racist Red-necks involved.

By the time the American Leftist Taliban get done...the only thing left of this country will be MSNBC and Rap-music.
it's funny that you can't see any distinction between the founding fathers of this nation, even with their warts, and the battle flag of traitors to the nation that has been adopted as a symbol of oppression by racists
I see the distinction....but some don't. Eventually the left will try to erase any memory of our past. First it will be slavery....whats next on the agenda.....all wars will be erased from our history? Nothing left to learn from our past. That way we can go on and make the same mistakes....only different people will be making them. And really, all this is is a movement to breed hatred for this country and everything it stands for. That way we will learn to accept substandard leaders who accomplish nothing. All they'll be doing is enriching themselves while they go about making us all poor.....then we'll become like every other 3rd world country.....the kind of country their people want to get the hell out of.

I see the distinction....but some don't.
i'm glad you see it. can you tell me who doesn't? seems like the only people failing to recognize the distinction are the 'conservatives' in this thread
I'm sure they do. But again....this is the topic du jour.....but what piece of Americana will come under assault in the future?

i'm glad you see it. can you tell me who doesn't? seems like the only people failing to recognize the distinction are the 'conservatives' in this thread
I'm sure they do. But again....this is the topic du jour.....but what piece of Americana will come under assault in the future?
like you none of them seem to be able to point to anyone that actually thinks something like the jefferson memorial should be removed.
so... why do you think this crazy slippery slope argument is valid?

like you none of them seem to be able to point to anyone that actually thinks something like the jefferson memorial should be removed.
It begins as a "What If" and degenerates into a full blown movement sweeping through the country by the mob.

Obama is good at planting seeds......that become local laws.....and basically destroy the fabric of this once great nation.

Imagine if the demented ideologies taught in Harvard that never work in the real world became law in America.

That's a pretty fucked up place.

It begins as a "What If" and degenerates into a full blown movement sweeping through the country by the mob.

Obama is good at planting seeds......that become local laws.....and basically destroy the fabric of this once great nation.

Imagine if the demented ideologies taught in Harvard that never work in the real world became law in America.

so now you're saying the president 'planted' these seeds of 'what if?'
nope. the only one that brought this up seriously was a guest on cnn trying to protect the traitors' flag by attempting to equate it to the jefferson memorial.

so now you're saying the president 'planted' these seeds of 'what if?'
nope. the only one that brought this up seriously was a guest on cnn trying to protect the traitors' flag by attempting to equate it to the jefferson memorial.
You must live in a vacuum. The media doesn't talk about anything without the prick in the WhiteHouse's sayso. Anyone who goes off message gets canned. Even Fox News has had armies of lawyers show up demanding that people like Glenn Beck be fired for speaking their minds.

No piece of Americana has come under attack yet. A flag of traitors and racists is not a piece of Americana. More importantly, it is simply being moved from the state capitol grounds. The majority of people who find this symbol offensive should not have to see it flying on the grounds of their capitol.

No piece of Americana has come under attack yet. A flag of traitors and racists is not a piece of Americana. More importantly, it is simply being moved from the state capitol grounds. The majority of people who find this symbol offensive should not have to see it flying on the grounds of their capitol.
Yeah....and the Ten Commandments was removed the same way. Now if you try praying in public somebody calls the cops. They did the same with guns. Now a 6 year old points a finger and goes "Bang....you're dead" he gets suspended.

Yeah....and the Ten Commandments was removed the same way. Now if you try praying in public somebody calls the cops.
nope. see, you're just making shit up.

Yeah....and the Ten Commandments was removed the same way. Now if you try praying in public somebody calls the cops.
Not at all.

Only people allowed to worship God freely in America are Muslims. Christians get a bunch of shit for it.

Not at all.

Only people allowed to worship God freely in America are Muslims. Christians get a bunch of shit for it.
You are delusional.

Not at all.

You are delusional.
"Now if you try praying in public somebody calls the cops." Prove it.

It'll be fascinating to see how far all of this goes.

No "offensive" or potentially "offensive" messages anywhere, from public places to clothing to the written word. Words and phrases that might be considered "microaggressive" stamped out. "Consequences" for anyone who dares to "offend". Any historical leader who did something that might be considered "offensive" stricken from the public square and history books.

This is starting to look like a sci-fi movie.

It'll be fascinating to see how far all of this goes.

No "offensive" or potentially "offensive" messages anywhere, from public places to clothing to the written word. Words and phrases that might be considered "microaggressive" stamped out. "Consequences" for anyone who dares to "offend". Any historical leader who did something that might be considered "offensive" stricken from the public square and history books.

This is starting to look like a sci-fi movie.

More like 1984

Or Ray Bradbury's 1953 than sci-fi novel, "Fahrenheit 451" and the PC crowd, CNN and the rest of the liberal media as the firemen. Yea - lets send in Halliburton to tear down one of the most beautiful monuments in Washington, D.C., the centerpiece of the annual Cherry Blossom festival. Lets eliminate from American history, that offensive monument to the author of the Declaration of Independence - the man who wrote "all men are created equal" - the basis for the political idea that created America in the first place, and gave rise to and legitimacy of the Civil Right's movement. The man who, as Colonial America's Ambassador to France, brought their army and navy into the American Revolutionary War, turning the tide for our independence. A man who served eight years as President of the United States, and is one of the co-founder's - along with Andrew Jackson - of the liberal, politically correct Democratic Party of today, which wants to eliminate his legacy from our history. Horrid, wicked man, who went on to write the Articles of Declaration for the State of Virginia and founded the Ivy-league level University Of Virginia. No - we can't have the memory of a man like that remain in our history offending the PC crowd, despite what another President, John Kennedy, commented on, when hosting a glittering state dinner of professor's, scientists and musicians in the White House - "This is the finest assembly of talent ever gathered in this house ----- since Thomas Jefferson dined alone." Get rid of the bastard.........

Not at all.

You are delusional.
"Now if you try praying in public somebody calls the cops." Prove it.

Here yah go.......
12 Students Suspended for Praying at School

"Cops" is basically a codeword for authority figures......at least that is the context I intended.

12 Students Suspended for Praying at School

A dozen students attending Heritage High School in Vancouver, Wash., located on the state’s southern border, were suspended on Friday for praying at school.

Ten in the group were suspended for ten days while two received one-day, in-school suspensions for holding a morning prayer meeting. The group has now sought out legal assistance.

“This situation underscores the ignorance of school officials regarding the constitutional rights of students," said Liberty Counsel President Anita L. Staver in a statement. Liberty Counsel is a nonprofit litigation, education and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom.

According to the group’s statement, the affected students had met together a few weeks ago to initiate a school prayer club. They were refused by the school’s vice principal, Alex Otoupal, who explained that they could not meet in a private room.

The individuals, who met for about two weeks before 7 a.m., decided to pray in the school cafeteria, instead, where an alleged Satanist student complained to the school office. The area was considered to be a well-trafficked area, and the prayer meeting supposedly would disrupt education

The prayer group was instructed by the vice principal to go and pray outside rather than in the cafeteria. The students persisted in praying in the lunch room, however, because of the inclement weather outside. As a result, they were suspended for ten days.

Forum List

Back