How Are You Feeling Today? physically, mentally, emotionally all of it?

I've been feeling great ... the all of it looks like sunshine after a rain storm ... spitting poison into the environmental forum here sure makes the rest of the day beautiful beyond words ... makes me glad to be alive ...

Two months ago I woke and felt lousy mentally, like a switch had been thrown. I had no explanation. To top it off I developed an infected tooth that needs pulling. About a month later a 'knot' developed on the gum above the root of that tooth. Fearing that it might affect the implant that was going to replace it I went in for a consult with my dentist. An X-ray confirmed that it was indeed infected at the root. She prescribed an antibiotic to knock down the infection. After only a couple of the pills I began to feel better mentally. I think the infection from the tooth was 'going to my head'. Anyway, I've taken five of the ten pills prescribed and I'm feeling like my old self again.

Emotionally I'm fine. Physically I have a couple of issues. I need cataract surgery as my vision is beginning to suffer and my eyes itch and hurt almost all the time. I also have developed a persistent pain in my left hip, so I'm going in to have that checked out as well. I hope I don't need a hip replacement. :omg:

Last edited:
Other than allergies kicking my ass, life has never been better.

Forum List

Back