Churches played an active role in slavery and segregation.

Show of hands please. How many of you here were taught about this in grade school. I sure was not.

Next question. How many of you have children who are being taught about this? My guess is not many. More evidence that children are being short changed by only being exposed to a watered down version of racial history and race relations.

We need to demand that the truth be taught. But don't call it Critical Race Theory!

I heard that chuches once taught that rock music was evil and some church site i saw mentioned the rock beat "as being from the jungles of africa"

If what the church said wasn't racist,then i don't know what is.

Like Bob Larson said this about rock music.

The origin of this Negro influence was, of course Africa.. These innovations were connected with heathen tribal and voodoo rites. The native dances to incessant, pulsating, syncopated rhythms until he enters a state of hypnotic monotony and loses active control over his conscious mind. The throb of the beat from the drums brings his mind to a state when the voodoo, which Christian missionaries know to be a demon, can enter him. This power then takes control of the dancer, usually resulting in sexual atrocities. Is there a legitimate connection between theses religious rites and today’s modern dances? (page 179)

If Bob Larson said about rock music isn't racist, then i don't know what is.

I also read something that some radio stations one time refused to air music by Elvis Presley cause he sounded Black.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back