Zone1 Zoroastrianism.

the Parsees do a kind of DUALISM. I am no expert---but I think it has to do with a "god" of evil or darkness and a "god" of good or light. AND that's about all I know. INTERESTINGLY---there was a religious argument between
jews and parsees BACK IN THE DAY. HOWEVER---today ---compared to the
situation between jews and muslims-----PARSEEES AND JEWS IS OK. uhm---notice to Iranian Parseees ---COME TO ISRAEL

They live also in Russia (Azerbaijan) and ¿Turkmenistan? After the Brits left India many Parsees also left India ... it is said the Parsees are very charitable and about 1/3rd of them do not marry. They have 0.8 children per woman in India and that's why the government there likes to help them to get more children. This I read now ...

I did not know that the situation of the Parsee (Zaratrustrians, Zoroastrians ... ) is so dramatically bad. Only 200,000 Parsees seem still to exist. Persia had once been a superpower. A very important root of civilization and all mankind.

Last edited:
irosie91

A strange parallel is by the way that also the Germans without migration background have only 0.8 children per women. A population number is constanst with 2.1 children per woman.

Last edited:
irosie91

A strange parallel is by the way that also the Germans without migration background have only 0.8 children per women.

That's because modern advanced cultures adapt to much better health care and new economic realities, like automation and higher productivity. Failed tribal cultures from the world's shitholes don't. They get invited in by the financial sector, which produces nothing and like all parasitic groups think more poor people to mooch off of is better.

irosie91

A strange parallel is by the way that also the Germans without migration background have only 0.8 children per women. A population number is constanst with 2.1 children per woman.

They decide these days they can’t afford to have children.

Many of today’s Germans are mixed race.

That's because modern advanced cultures adapt to much better health care and new economic realities, like automation and higher productivity. Failed tribal cultures from the world's shitholes don't. They get invited in by the financial sector, which produces nothing and like all parasitic groups think more poor people to mooch off of is better.

So you think the Parsee are nearly dead and the Germans will die out because they are "tribal cultures from the world's shitholes". Is this the language of the atheist and high traitor Donald Trump who will eventually wipe out the USA within 5 seconds because he is a superidiot?

So you think the Parsee are nearly dead and the Germans will die out because they are "tribal cultures from the world's shitholes". Is this the language of the atheist and high traitor Donald Trump who will eventually wipe out the USA within 5 seconds because he is a superidiot?

Moron.

They live also in Russia (Azerbaijan) and ¿Turkmenistan? After the Brits left India many Parsees also left India ... it is said the Parsees are very charitable and about 1/3rd of them do not marry. They have 0.8 children per woman in India and that's why the government there likes to help them to get more children. This I read now ...

I did not know that the situation of the Parsee (Zaratrustrians, Zoroastrians ... ) is so dramatically bad. Only 200,000 Parsees seem still to exist. Persia had once been a superpower. A very important root of civilization and all mankind.
their situation in Iran is awful----actually reaches the definition of genocide BUT lots of educated Iranians like them and still hang onto aspects of the culture. Parsee cuisine is good----but then, so is Iranian and very compatible with "kosher" (don't tell anyone)

I had no idea.
The Tata conglomerate was founded by a Parsi.

The Tata Group (/ˈtɑːtɑː/) is a group of companies headquartered in Mumbai, India.[4][5] Established in 1868, it is India's largest conglomerate, with products and services in over 150 countries, and operations in 100 countries.[6]

The Taj Mahal Hotel is where the 2008 terrorists attacks happened. The family is bigly respected all over South Asia, and have been great humanitarians, setting up this foundation -

Parsis have had a huge economic impact on South Asia's economies.

Other conglomerates/companies founded by Parsis - Wadia Group, World's biggest vaccine maker and lots more.

Also notably, have had an oversized impact on many fields including arts, music and more.

Last edited:
They decide these days they can’t afford to have children.

Many of today’s Germans are mixed race.
No German is a "mixed race" because human races do not exist any longer since decades of thousands of years, full time superidiot. The worst thing with the average racist darwinists is it that they know nearly nothing about the real scientific theory of evolution. You and the donkey next corner have a common ancestor - his name had been Tom or something like this. Ask god if you like to know more.

By the way: The main reason why a German of the years 1913 has today only 1/2 descendant are the European, US-American and Russian nationalists and racists and criminals.

Last edited:

I'm no Mormon, Depp doppelboanigga. Learn a foreign language then you will understand that Schimpfwörter - ah sorry: "dirty words" - are only funny. Specially in the South of Germany and in Switzerland and in Austria.

translation: "You can see it from a hundred yards: There's a fool coming along. From a hundred yards every idiot can see: Look that's a moron."

(fool, idiot, moron (Engl) = Depp (German); Sorry Johnny Depp, we love you! Don't worry: We are all "Depp"-en - except the idiots who think they are no idiots. This are the worst idiots).

Last edited:
their situation in Iran is awful----actually reaches the definition of genocide BUT lots of educated Iranians like them and still hang onto aspects of the culture. Parsee cuisine is good----but then, so is Iranian and very compatible with "kosher" (don't tell anyone)

From time to time I met some people from Persia - Muslims. The people I met had been always very nice and tolerant people and had been more or less the shy opposite of their "government". This absurde violent rulers there ("blood fountain") are for sure not the soul of Persia.

When I was at UT in the mid-80's there were Iranian students on both sides of the divide there who were roommates, which I thought was interesting; the Shah supporters tended to be the rich kids on the block, the Ayatollah fans the 'middle class' types, but outside of a minor riot at the campus coffee shop now and then they were pretty civil to each other, They tended to be Engineering and Physics majors.

The only 'Palestinians' I knew there eventually got busted and expelled along with some Nigerian students for trafficking in stolen guns. They tended to be Political Science and 'Media Studies' majors. None of the other ME students associated with them.

When I was at UT in the mid-80's there were Iranian students on both sides of the divide there who were roommates, which I thought was interesting; the Shah supporters tended to be the rich kids on the block, the Ayatollah fans the 'middle class' types, but outside of a minor riot at the campus coffee shop now and then they were pretty civil to each other, They tended to be Engineering and Physics majors.

The only 'Palestinians' I knew there eventually got busted and expelled along with some Nigerian students for trafficking in stolen guns. They tended to be Political Science and 'Media Studies' majors. None of the other ME students associated with them.
Uhm---Mr. Dud---keep a low profile---your experience does represent reality----but it is no currently popular

It would be surprising to receive such a response until we take into account the source. From what you usually display, all your thinking is as mixed up as your English. Still, you provide comic relief to some of us here, so, "carry on", as the Brits say (it has a double-meaning in American English that you will surely not understand).

Eh?

Translation:

One evening an old man sat down with me and said: "You know, my son, one day, shortly after this huge, final bang, when there's nothing left on earth but big, bare stones covered in a greasy, black layer of soot, a big, white, shining spaceship will land somewhere between the former Los Angeles and the vaporised Black Sea." And these strange, tall beings will have pills on board that they would have given us humans as a gift, just as you always give them small gifts when you visit some savage. They would have given us pills against sadness if we had still been there. "Imagine, my son," said the old man sadly, "marvellous little pills against sadness." And these strange, tall beings will leave their spaceship, they will look around and know immediately that there was a huge, a very last bang here recently. And then, shaking their heads, they will sit down between the large, bare stones and breathe heavily. And each of them will quickly swallow a pill against sadness. One of them will even write with his finger in the greasy, black layer of soot on a large, naked stone: "We would so like to have known what you are like, what you look like, how you speak, man!" And then suddenly one of them will shout something, he will shout that he has found something. And that will be an old, battered little film projector with a film in it. "Yes, why not," said the old man, and they will be happy, the tall alien beings. They'll wait until it's dark and project the film onto their gleaming white spaceship. And they will be amazed because they will see a Mickey Mouse film. A Mickey Mouse film with Donald Duck, Carlo the cat and Goofy. And these strange, tall beings will climb into their spaceship and say they were funny, these people. They looked funny, they spoke funny. We would have handed over our pills against sadness for nothing."

The old man told me this story. I thought about it and wrote down the following lines.

On a certain day in 1928, the moon doing its duty on the left and the sun doing its duty on the right suddenly stood opposite each other in the same sky. Startled, they stared at each other and in this brief moment of terror, both forgot to do their duty for a fraction of a second. The consequences were devastating. Please, this day be cursed for all eternity! On this day, Mickey Mouse was born.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back