Churches played an active role in slavery and segregation.

Show of hands please. How many of you here were taught about this in grade school. I sure was not.

Next question. How many of you have children who are being taught about this? My guess is not many. More evidence that children are being short changed by only being exposed to a watered down version of racial history and race relations.

We need to demand that the truth be taught. But don't call it Critical Race Theory!

The split in the American Baptist Church was over slavery and the support of it.

Why don't you visit a local school and see with YOUR own eyes? I
Because parents need to see teachers in action normslly rather when there is a visitor in the classroom

Last edited:
Because parents need to see teachers in action normslly [sic] rather when there is a visitor in the classroom
"normslly," huh? People come in to my classes all the time. Nothing changes.

"normslly," huh? People come in to my classes all the time. Nothing changes.
For some teachers maybe not

but we need to find the ones with something to hide

cameras in the classroom will do that

Show of hands please. How many of you here were taught about this in grade school. I sure was not.

Next question. How many of you have children who are being taught about this? My guess is not many. More evidence that children are being short changed by only being exposed to a watered down version of racial history and race relations.

We need to demand that the truth be taught. But don't call it Critical Race Theory!

Churches also played a leading role in emancipation and civil rights. What's the point?

CRT is a lie

framing the entitreity of US history around 12% of the populated is a gross misrepresentation
It is not just 12% It is not just black people. It is every racial minority that exists. Racism is imbedded into the fabric of society. Everyone is affected by it and on some level, everybody participates in it.

It is not just 12% It is not just black people. It is every racial minority that exists. Racism is imbedded into the fabric of society. Everyone is affected by it and on some level, everybody participates in it.
You could say the same about every ethnic group in history to one extrnt or another

certainly during the Age of European Enlightenment and world conquest ethnic superiority of whites toward non whites was a given and not unique to America

But we have progressed far beyond that today

why does the left insist on creating racial division when it only hurts America?

why does the left insist on creating racial division when it only hurts America?

Because that is their intent.

CaptainObvious.png

They pop up in the news frequently

one “isolated incident” here, another over there

pretty soon there is a troubling, steaming pile of them
But you haven't seen anything with your own two eyes? Nor has anyone on this site. Curious.

You could say the same about every ethnic group in history to one extrnt or another

certainly during the Age of European Enlightenment and world conquest ethnic superiority of whites toward non whites was a given and not unique to America

But we have progressed far beyond that today

We have progressed but not all that far. We are not trying to create a racial divide. You all keep bleating that mantra but I have my doubts as to whether you actually believe that or can actually explain it. It's just the party line. Knowledge does not create division. Truth -even painful truth -does not create division. Acknowledging past mistakes does not create division. Rather, all of that can facilitate the much needed healing process

We have progressed but not all that far. We are not trying to create a racial divide. You all keep bleating that mantra but I have my doubts as to whether you actually believe that or can actually explain it. It's just the party line. Knowledge does not create division. Truth -even painful truth -does not create division. Acknowledging past mistakes does not create division. Rather, all of that can facilitate the much needed healing process
Copy that

what the left is working toward is unity

the ratio of guilt-ridden white liberals to everyone else is about 20-80

the left wants it to be 100% in favor of their line of thinking

I didnt learn that in school. Most of the things i know i didnt learn in school.
Like, I didnt really find out how tyrannical lincoln was until after school.

Forum List

Back