Church Attendance Declining

How do you measure the decline of the country?

How do you measure the decline of morals?
I just wanted to note that bullshit that you can't go to church, but you can go and try to burn shit down get arrested, and released, to do it the next day.

***Just saying. I know I said this on the first or second page. But... Back then you said it didn't have anything to do with anything. I think it finally means something to the thread... Yes?

I can’t worry about others decisions, I am responsible for myself, no one else.

That’s fair.

Thank you, I appreciate that. I know not all believe as I do, however we are all entitled to our opinions and choices. I think we all need to be more tolerant of other's beliefs. I believe Christians could open more minds by living the way they are supposed to live instead of condemning those that disagree. Again, just my opinion.

How do you measure the decline of the country?

How do you measure the decline of morals?
I just wanted to note that bullshit that you can't go to church, but you can go and try to burn shit down get arrested, and released, to do it the next day.

***Just saying. I know I said this on the first or second page. But... Back then you said it didn't have anything to do with anything. I think it finally means something to the thread... Yes?

I think it's a stretch at best, lol.

“U.S. church membership has fallen below 50% for the first time, according to a Gallup poll published Monday, continuing a decades-long decline in membership driven by growing numbers of Americans who express no religious affiliation.”

People who attend church has steadily declined as the number of non-religious has continued to grow.

Christians can’t be happy with this. Our country is rapidly becoming more secular.

What do Christians think about this? Why is your religion dwindling away?
People are becoming more aware of their world.
Awareness brings knowledge and understanding.
Knowledge and understanding drives the fear away.
Without fear, religion us useless.

God forgives you your sins thinking that.

God’s followers are doing a great job of turning people away from him. :)

How is that? You mean they are turning people away from following him by following him?

Religion is a big turn off because many that claim to be Christians don't act like Christians. Christ was a minister, he was humble and he led by example. He felt empathy for the masses and was disgusted by the way clergy in his day lorded over his flock. Today, many Christians, seem selfish, look out for their own interests. That is just one facet, lots of other examples. Justmy thoughts.

Public schools, unions.
The Media.
Leftists.

Evil.

Perhaps it would be wise to stop demonizing people for not believing in the same things you do. Maybe it’s just pushing people away from your loving religion.

Just a thought.
One need understand that monotheists cannot stand to have their beliefs challenged.
BECAUSE
If their beliefs are wrong their religion is wrong and all that dedication to a false religion is too painful to discard.
Take the three "great" religions.
For any of them to be right...
The others must be 100% wrong.
Imagine telling a billion dedicated followers "oopsie!" My bust!

What do Christians think about this? Why is your religion dwindling away?

The biggest reason for the fall is the fact that modern religious denominations have decided to abandon families and pursue homosexuals and trannies for membership.

Look at the Religious Left, they were doing Gay Marriage long before the Supreme Court decision.

The problem was that after the pastors told families to "beat it", the LGBTQ that they were seeking never filled the pews, and never gave sacrificially to support the churches.

Basically, Organized Religion followed the footsteps of the Dixie Chicks. At the insistence of the left, they told conservatives to get lost. And then the left threw them under the bus.
God they are stupid.
The decline has been going on long before the first preacher married a gay couple.
But, hey! Close your eyes and you won't even notice you're alone at church.

God forgives you your sins thinking that.

God’s followers are doing a great job of turning people away from him. :)

How is that? You mean they are turning people away from following him by following him?

Religion is a big turn off because many that claim to be Christians don't act like Christians. Christ was a minister, he was humble and he led by example. He felt empathy for the masses and was disgusted by the way clergy in his day lorded over his flock. Today, many Christians, seem selfish, look out for their own interests. That is just one facet, lots of other examples. Justmy thoughts.

I get that. One of the biggest turn offs is having someone thrust their religion on others.

That said, the ideal christian then is he who turns the other cheek-- -- -- they are wronged by the democrats and then just turn the other cheek so they can be wronged AGAIN.

Sounds a lot like the republicans: forever wronged, seldom doing enough about it.

Forum List

Back