Church Attendance Declining

I will never call one tele evangelist who swims in $$$ a Christian. They aren't practicing what Christ taught.
Agreed. For the most part, the "Word of Faith" or "Prosperity Gospel" teachers are an affront to the Gospel. However, I would not exactly lump all broadcasting preachers in the same category. Dr. Charles Stanley and John MacArthur are two stalwarts I do listen to occasionally. That being said, there are also Bible believing, Bible preaching senior pastors of large flocks. They acknowledge the incredible responsibility and are held as least as much to account as pastors of smaller flocks. Perhaps moreso because they shepherd larger churches.

“U.S. church membership has fallen below 50% for the first time, according to a Gallup poll published Monday, continuing a decades-long decline in membership driven by growing numbers of Americans who express no religious affiliation.”

People who attend church has steadily declined as the number of non-religious has continued to grow.

Christians can’t be happy with this. Our country is rapidly becoming more secular.

What do Christians think about this? Why is your religion dwindling away?
Result:
Mass murdering was virtually unknown and unthinkable prior to 1964. Today it’s a weekly occurrence.
What do you suggest we do about that? The right has no solutions to addressing that issue. Some don’t even consider it an issue.
Stop releasing violent felons from prison early and execute all First Degree murderers immediately after all legal defense has been exhausted. Then put a pic of their dead mug out to be seen.

Duh.

“U.S. church membership has fallen below 50% for the first time, according to a Gallup poll published Monday, continuing a decades-long decline in membership driven by growing numbers of Americans who express no religious affiliation.”

People who attend church has steadily declined as the number of non-religious has continued to grow.

Christians can’t be happy with this. Our country is rapidly becoming more secular.

Result:
Mass murdering was virtually unknown and unthinkable prior to 1964. Today it’s a weekly occurrence.
What do you suggest we do about that? The right has no solutions to addressing that issue. Some don’t even consider it an issue.
Stop releasing violent felons from prison early and execute all First Degree murderers immediately after all legal defense has been exhausted. Then put a pic of their dead mug out to be seen.

Duh.
Do you have any data suggesting that capital punishment would make us safer?

Because countries that use it don’t exactly strike me as safe.

China
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Pakistan
Somalia
South Sudan
Yemen

Result:

Duh.
Do you have any data suggesting that capital punishment would make us safer?

Because countries that use it don’t exactly strike me as safe.

China
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Pakistan
Somalia
South Sudan
Yemen

Saudi Arabia is very safe. Safer than the US.

Forum List

Back