Judaism 101

No one knows where they went wrong, because if there was ever a circumcision to take place under the law of Moses, then the rod of Aaron could not have budded. But the Bible says that the rod of Aaron budded, and therefore no circumcision could have taken place under the law of Moses. And this is no cut-off branch or old man's sanded and varnished walking stick with the bark stripped off, which the Bible tells us is budded.
The bud of Aaron's rod is no bud of marijuana, but it is the bud of the preservation of a man's seed and his children's seed, even to all generations as the promise was originally given to Abraham.

Modern Judaism came along over a hundred years after the Christian era. It is not the Judaism of Moses or the pre-exile era or the Covenants. The 'Oral Torah' is merely a lot of sophistry, on rare occasions brilliant but mostly rubbish and circular reasoning. The Christians are more Jewish theologically than rabbinical Judaism is re following the Torah. The written Torah is the only Torah, and complete in itself, as Moses said.

Judaism 101

All you need to know if you are interested
No thanks, not willing to deny Christ.
But for him to be your Christ, he needs to bring you to the Torah's ethos, otherwise he fails to be.
Furthermore if Christians try to be like the created image and that image is brought up on Judaism, then you have to manifest that nature brought up by Judaic teachings and values. Common sense.
When the old saying in basketball is that you want to be like Mike, means like his basketball upbringing certainly not his baseball one.
An analogy: why would you follow the path Rome set (who all the many christs making his image were revolting against) instead of the Judaic path?
You wouldn't ask a boating instructor teach you how to fly a plane, so why would you ask a Roman spin one world controlling religion teach you Judaism? You understand this in politics and the media, but have yet to see through the smoke and mirrors, because of your affiliated pride in regards to religion-most of which people adopt from their parents instead of discovering their own choices & path.

Christianity should represent the metaphysical evolution of the Hebrew faith and its fulfillment. "I Am" is the deity of Judaism, "I Am saves" is the name of Christ. That says it all.
That division is rife in the world serves whom? Who profits from dividing Jews from Christians (or any people from another)? Only the "Adversary".

Christianity should represent the metaphysical evolution of the Hebrew faith and its fulfillment. "I Am" is the deity of Judaism, "I Am saves" is the name of Christ. That says it all.
That division is rife in the world serves whom? Who profits from dividing Jews from Christians (or any people from another)? Only the "Adversary".
They started it. They said a Messiah was coming and even gave a calendar for it in Daniel 9:24-27 that pointed to him coming at the time Jesus walked the earth.

Then when it happened they threw a fit and had a conniption over it.

However, Trump is really to blame. FYI.

They started it. They said a Messiah was coming and even gave a calendar for it in Daniel 9:24-27 that pointed to him coming at the time Jesus walked the earth.

The doctrine of salvation is not part of Judaism.

The messiah described in the Old Testament has not come yet. Jesus does not fit the OT description.

Clearly, the Biblical story is that the People of Israel were saved. Were they not 'saved' from serving other gods? How were they led out of Egypt? How were they returned from the Babylonian exile? What is your definition of salvation?

The messiah described in the Old Testament has not come yet. Jesus does not fit the OT description.
In truth, he is the only one that could have fit the description

Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8 By oppression[a] and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.[b]
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes[c] his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11 After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life[d] and be satisfied[e];
by his knowledge[f] my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,[g]
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,[h]
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

Clearly, the Biblical story is that the People of Israel were saved. Were they not 'saved' from serving other gods? How were they led out of Egypt? How were they returned from the Babylonian exile? What is your definition of salvation?
Maybe he believes salvation to be like democrats believe which is government run collective salvation of society. Maybe salvation is just a bunch of government programs that feed us crumbs to survive on. Yay!

Maybe now Jews don't really even believe in a God anymore. Throughout the centuries, they certainly tried to divorce their God more than once as they then wondered why they wound up in the ovens of Nazi Germany as a result.

It means saved from earthly sins and admitted to Heaven

and bore our suffering,
the iniquity of us all.
The Jewish Messiah foretold in the OT will be a political and military leader who will defeat the enemies of The Jews, restore them to Jerusalem and rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.
Jesus was a pacifist.

and bore our suffering,
the iniquity of us all.
The Jewish Messiah foretold in the OT will be a political and military leader who will defeat the enemies of The Jews, restore them to Jerusalem and rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.
Jesus was a pacifist.
A pacifist? Does a pacifist pick up a whip and kick arse?

No.

What scriptures do you refer to making him a political and military leader?

Forum List

Back