Satanic blood shoes.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

If there were any doubts that we are are in a battle of good vs evil...this should wake those up that do doubt it.

Nike filed a federal trademark infringement lawsuit Monday against the company that released a controversial customized version of its sneakers in collaboration with the rapper Lil Nas X.

The "Old Town Road" artist worked with MSCHF to release "Satan Shoes" on Monday. The sneakers are modified Nike Air Max 97s — decorated with a pentagram pendant and a reference to Luke 10:18, a Bible verse about Satan's fall from heaven.

MSCHF, a company known for creating controversial and viral products, confirmed Sunday that the shoes contained a drop of human blood inside the sole, drawn from members of the MSCHF team.

All 666 pairs of the modified Nikes, priced at $1,018, sold out shortly after they went on sale Monday.

Members of the team that came up with this shoe design each gave a drop of blood. Speaking as a consumer of footwear, that is so not a selling point.

If there were any doubts that we are are in a battle of good vs evil...this should wake those up that do doubt it.

Nike filed a federal trademark infringement lawsuit Monday against the company that released a controversial customized version of its sneakers in collaboration with the rapper Lil Nas X.

The "Old Town Road" artist worked with MSCHF to release "Satan Shoes" on Monday. The sneakers are modified Nike Air Max 97s — decorated with a pentagram pendant and a reference to Luke 10:18, a Bible verse about Satan's fall from heaven.

MSCHF, a company known for creating controversial and viral products, confirmed Sunday that the shoes contained a drop of human blood inside the sole, drawn from members of the MSCHF team.

All 666 pairs of the modified Nikes, priced at $1,018, sold out shortly after they went on sale Monday.

As long as the blood is from babies sacrificed to Moloch at Planned Parenthood temples, I'd think Nike would support it? :dunno:

"Satanic Blood Shoes".

That's the name of my new band...
Let's call them Biden Boots. Just a drop of aborted fetus blood in each boot.

ghhhhh.jpg

As long as the blood is from babies sacrificed to Moloch at Planned Parenthood temples, I'd think Nike would support it? :dunno:

You know you lie.

It's the blood from aborted fetuses (sacrificed to Moloc...whatever) that allows them to use Satan's Official Seal!

In a related story:

A popular local musician passed away about 15 years ago. A local artist painted a picture of him, performing on stage. I don't know how he would've gotten it, but the rumor is that some of the guitarist's blood was mixed in with the red paint.

Weird...

18 He replied, “I saw Satan(peace be upon him) fall like lightning from heaven.

Forum List

Back