Texas woman fires eight shots at McDonald's staff in drive-thru drive-by over 'missing hash browns and biscuits' despite the fact she already ate her

this is what happens when some fat lady is missing hash b rowns and bisuctts her breakfast. lets just shoot up mcdonalds. how crazy is this. woman looks mexican too me. hot tempered latin.
People just don't have their minds on right. Take a look at the role models they look up to, have you heard some of these female pop stars speak? It is a curse fest and if they ever enunciate a three letter syllable I am surprised.

This is what happens when you require training and a license to cut hair but not to buy a gun.

And some dipshit will say that they shouldn’t require license or training for cutting hair now...
I don’t know if she had better training she might of actually hit what she was shooting at

this is what happens when some fat lady is missing hash b rowns and bisuctts her breakfast. lets just shoot up mcdonalds. how crazy is this. woman looks mexican too me. hot tempered latin.
I would like to see her rap sheet

My guess is she's been around

This is what happens when you require training and a license to cut hair but not to buy a gun.

And some dipshit will say that they shouldn’t require license or training for cutting hair now...
I can't decided if you think people like this will follow any training or licensing requirements or if your stupid enough to think they will ?

By their very nature criminals or those with criminal intent will not follow any laws. The whole point of gun control is to limit or outright ban law abiding citizens from exercising their Constitutional right to bear arms.

Surely this is a case of mistaken identity. Actual suspect:

1716349692957.png

People just don't have their minds on right. Take a look at the role models they look up to, have you heard some of these female pop stars speak? It is a curse fest and if they ever enunciate a three letter syllable I am surprised.
true this one several this month of nut shooting up mcdonalds over food. im sure there was more in other restraunts.

If this incident had happened in a blue state, she would have been immediately released.

And probably she would have received an apology and free hash browns for a year.

What makes so certain th

Did she obtain the gun legally? Was she the legal owner of the gun? Most crimes are committed with guns obtained illegally.

Forum List

Back