Christmas is not a problem.

For what? Pointing out that most Muslims are WHITE? That's just fact, dumbshit.
For assuming that 2bn Muslims are responsible for the acts of a few.
There were also millions of Germans in the Nazi party that did not actually run death camps or kill anyone. However, I hold them all responsible, just like I hold all members of the Communist party responsible for what the Communists did.

Also there aren't 2 billion Muslims, there are 1.6 billion Muslims:

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world

If you want to be considered credible, Tommy, you need to verify your facts.
Nobody holds all Germans responsible for the acts of the nazis you dumb fuck.
I didn't say "all Germans" were responsible, I said "all Germans in the Nazi party" were responsible for what the Nazis did, because they joined a political party that they knew had a racist, warmongering platform and they voted for it.

All Muslims, except children who have not reached the age of reason, are members of a religion that supports waging war on all non-Muslims. This is in the book they read, and it is in their prayers, and it is in every sermon they hear on Friday at mosque.
Best you get under the bed then...you'll be safe there.
And you can put on your hijab, since you are so eager to submit to Islam.

There were also millions of Germans in the Nazi party that did not actually run death camps or kill anyone. However, I hold them all responsible, just like I hold all members of the Communist party responsible for what the Communists did.

I didn't say "all Germans" were responsible, I said "all Germans in the Nazi party" were responsible for what the Nazis did, because they joined a political party that they knew had a racist, warmongering platform and they voted for it.

All Muslims, except children who have not reached the age of reason, are members of a religion that supports waging war on all non-Muslims. This is in the book they read, and it is in their prayers, and it is in every sermon they hear on Friday at mosque.
I don't want to.

I don't want to.
You already have submitted to the Islamic caliphate, when you come on this forum and apologize for this barbaric religion.

I don't want to.
You already have submitted to the Islamic caliphate, when you come on this forum and apologize for this barbaric religion.
You must have me mixed up with someone else.
I've never apologised for anyone.
Maybe you're drunk...remember to drink plenty of water before you go to bed - it helps to minimise the headache in the morning.

Tommy is a terrorist himself. He admitted on this forum that he would like to see English people murdered in their homes in his home province of Wales.

Christians should bow down and pray five times in the direction of Mecca to thank Muslims for not hating Christmas, says Tommy.

Tommy, go fuck yourself and the camel you rode in on.

Christians should bow down and pray five times in the direction of Mecca to thank Muslims for not hating Christmas, says Tommy.

Tommy, go fuck yourself and the camel you rode in on.
You should go to bed...you're starting to imagine things.
Don't to forget that drink of water.

Wankers. You are all bitter because it punctures one of your "PC" demons. You are now free to enjoy Christmas without all that hate/victim baggage that you drag around all year.
Will it be spoilt for you though ?
MERRY CHRISTMAS Limey!!!

Tommy isn't a Limey, he is a Welshie. Wales is a small little country that got conquered by England centuries ago, and it makes Tommy question his own manhood that he lives in a country like that can't even stick up for itself.

The Muslim Council of Britain has added fuel to the flames of "PC bullshit" by viciously inviting all of us to enjoy Christmas.

Bastards !!
15170930_1293880464004356_4725213378736623445_n.jpg
Is that an official statement from the Muslim Council of Britain?
And why did they feel the urge to do it? :eusa_think:

The Muslim Council of Britain has added fuel to the flames of "PC bullshit" by viciously inviting all of us to enjoy Christmas.

Bastards !!

Tommy-girl falls for Muslim propaganda every time. They are murdering Christians throughout the world, but a few of them say they have nothing against Christmas and Tommy swallows it up.

Bastards !!

In the UK at this time of year it is traditional for fascist groups to disseminate "Christmas banned to avoid upsetting Muslims" type stories".
They do this to try and build up hatred against Muslims.
Obviously its not consistent with that "Peace on Earth,Goodwill to all Men thing."

This has rather spoilt the fun for them.

I hate Islam for the same reason I hate Communism, they are both hateful ideologies that inspire people to do evil in their name. The fact that Islam is also a religion is irrelevant to me. The race of Muslims is also irrelevant, there are Muslims of all races in the world. Most Muslims are whites because guess what, Arabs are Caucasians.
You are one sick ****.
For what? Pointing out that most Muslims are WHITE? That's just fact, dumbshit.

one knows a people from its HEROES. The "few" you describe are the Albert Schweitzers of the Ummah----they populate
Jannah in the same manner that the virgin Mary populates Dante's CELESTIAL ROSE

Bastards !!

In the UK at this time of year it is traditional for fascist groups to disseminate "Christmas banned to avoid upsetting Muslims" type stories".
They do this to try and build up hatred against Muslims.
Obviously its not consistent with that "Peace on Earth,Goodwill to all Men thing."

This has rather spoilt the fun for them.
But...the war on Christmas is real!

Xmas hostage.JPG

I remember when Patty Hearst was kidnapped by the SLA, and then she was brainwashed by them into their radical ideas, and she participated in a bank robbery.

Patty Hearst - Wikipedia

Liberals are basically the same way with Muslims. The Muslims are killing their daughters who get raped, beating their wives, molesting little boys, and throwing gays off rooftops, but liberals are thanking them for not taking away Christmas.
No Muslims have touched my daughter, you must be creaming or dreaming....

I was just never pagan enough to kill a tree and put it into the living room with ornaments and lights..

The MCB are holocaust deniers. They've modified their public tone recently, but for years they boycotted holocaust rememberance day.
They are not Holocaust deniers. Why do you lie like this ? Because it supports your racist stance ?

A lot of the far right groups are full of Holocaust deniers - BNP, etc.

I say Happy Holidays at work and stuff. You never really know if they are Americans or not, so I think Happy Holidays is more appropriate sometimes. To people I know and/or acquainted with, that do celebrate the holiday, I say Merry Christmas. I've never had anyone ever get angry with me for saying either though. Really, what a stupid reason to get worked up.

The MCB are holocaust deniers. They've modified their public tone recently, but for years they boycotted holocaust rememberance day.
They are not Holocaust deniers. Why do you lie like this ? Because it supports your racist stance ?

A lot of the far right groups are full of Holocaust deniers - BNP, etc.

so true----muslims share the ideology of
Nazis-----and were only the second group to pick up holocaust denial in the 1930s----Mengele preceded them. Muslims adamantly deny their own barbaric history, however and include those teachings in their kindergarten curriculums

Forum List

Back