Calls grow for Columbia University president to step down as protests spread nationwide

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Now watch, my thread will be moved and buried on the 'Education' board.

Anyway, this woman, who by the way is a Muslim, has been very reluctant to denounce the students and faculty who have protested using very provocative language aimed much of the time at Jewish classmates and faculty.

In reality, I doubt it will do any good to force her out, since she would just be replaced by another leftist robot, who will spew the same leftist drivel that we constantly hear throughout academia and their partners in the MSM.

National political leaders ratcheted up the pressure for Columbia University President Minouche Shafik to step down on Wednesday as pro-Palestinian campus protests continued at the school’s New York campus and spread to colleges across the country.

At the University of Texas at Austin, state troopers in riot gear, including some on horseback, began breaking up a group of protesters shortly after a demonstration began on Wednesday.

She should simply say I may not agree with what the protesters are saying but I support their right to protest in a peaceful manner.

Unfortunately that would not be good enough for many.

She should simply say I may not agree with what the protesters are saying but I support their right to protest in a peaceful manner.

What should she do about those who have intimidated Jewish students and faculty?

Now watch, my thread will be moved and buried on the 'Education' board.

Anyway, this woman, who by the way is a Muslim, has been very reluctant to denounce the students and faculty who have protested using very provocative language aimed much of the time at Jewish classmates and faculty.

In reality, I doubt it will do any good to force her out, since she would just be replaced by another leftist robot, who will spew the same leftist drivel that we constantly hear throughout academia and their partners in the MSM.

That’s because she supports terrorism.

Oops, I was going to link to where she said that terrorism was a valid form of protest - I linked yesterday - but Google removed it.

It’s going to get worse….way worse…
For Jews.

This is what happens when antisemitic Arab countries buy off liberal universities. They install a radical leftist Muslim as president who hates Israel and Jews, and brainwash their students with pro-Palestinian propaganda.

IIluminating to see our Moslem brothers and sisters behave like Americans and then be criticised .
Apparently Americans can bully and be selfish , but not others .

It's going to be a brutally long and hard time for the US and Nazi Israel to realise who runs the new world .

IIluminating to see our Moslem brothers and sisters behave like Americans and then be criticised .
Apparently Americans can bully and be selfish , but not others .

It's going to be a brutally long and hard time for the US and Nazi Israel to realise who runs the new world .
If you're not getting paid by the word for this steaming pile of crap, you should be embarrassed.

Nothing will be enough for too many in America short or total and complete eradication of the Gazan people.

For Jews.

This is what happens when antisemitic Arab countries buy off liberal universities. They install a radical leftist Muslim as president who hates Israel and Jews, and brainwash their students with pro-Palestinian propaganda.
I like where you’re going, but consider this,

with the influx at the border the past three years many terrorists have infiltrated the US thanks to Biden’s policies. And, on these campuses they have lots of Muslim men 28 and older…They are radicalizing our kids, and using the fervor to create another “summer of love”…. Only this will be the ”summer of jihad”…

Nothing will be enough for too many in America short or total and complete eradication of the Gazan people.
from where do you get the idea that there are many americans who seek
the "ERADICATION OF THE GAZAN PEOPLE"---I haven't heard it from anyone

Forum List

Back