For once, I don't agree with Jonathan Turley: impeachment inquiry (James Comer allegations)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I thought I agreed w/ Turley on just about everything he says having to do with the law and related matters.

But Turley is saying that what the "president" did (alleged money laundering, influence peddling...) does not at this time add up to impeachable offenses (or however he put it).

Really?

Making big bucks off countries who hate us while serving as president of the USA is not a threat to American security? How do we know bribum didn't change China policy because he was compromised by those (alleged) acts (above)? I have heard he did alter China policy... Didn't he lift all the Trump sanctions & tariffs?

If helping hostile - to - America nations at the expense of America is not impeachable, what is? (not a rhetorical question)

Last edited:
Agree. Compared to Trump's phone call and impeachment.
Biden's open borders letting in millions of unvetted migrants, and 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians is treason.

yeh, but nothing the dims do ever gets punished..

If this double standard does not cease, Goodbye America 100%

Why do we just have one AG for all of America?

Trump should have on his To Do list

3 AGs instead of one... One a trustworthy R, One a trustworthy D (ha ha....:dev3: ) and maybe an independent?

or maybe the 3rd one would be of the president's party, but then... no, if a Dim were president, and it were 2 dims against 1 R

we'd be right back where we started.. :(

We need to get rid of this ONE DA thing.. If there were 3 DAs and all of them had to agree to take or not take a case

well, DOJ wouldn't get much done... but that is a GREAT thing

Tell me I am wrong!

Less govt is best.. :)

Or they could do a case if 2 out of 3 wanted to... yeh, that would work

I can see some serious fights breaking out, though... LOL.. Rs yelling at Ds and vice versa..

"You *&^^%$#! You just don't want to go after [some suspect] because he's a D!"

Agree. Compared to Trump's phone call and impeachment.
Biden's open borders letting in millions of unvetted migrants, and 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians is treason.
You should blame Republicans for continuing to vote down border security bills.

You should blame Republicans for continuing to vote down border security bills.
LIE

They vote down what masquerades as a border bill, but really just gives more power to Dims (who worship the Power god).

Get with the program

LIE

They vote down what masquerades as a border bill, but really just gives more power to Dims (who worship the Power god).

Get with the program
Bullshit. Trump just doesn’t want to give Biden a “win” on immigration.

And you fall right in line

They didn't.

They were encountered by CBP and sent back to Mexico to wait for their hearing.
Ya know how many were in that “wait in Mexico deal”?

Ohh

Remember when Turley used to identify as an anti-Bush Libertarian and went on "Countdown With Keith Olbermann" on MSNBC back in the early aughts?

Yeah, didn't think so. ;)

I thought I agreed w/ Turley on just about everything he says having to do with the law and related matters.

But Turley is saying that what the "president" did (alleged money laundering, influence peddling...) does not at this time add up to impeachable offenses (or however he put it).

Really?

Making big bucks off countries who hate us while serving as president of the USA is not a threat to American security? How do we know bribum didn't change China policy because he was compromised by those (alleged) acts (above)? I have heard he did alter China policy... Didn't he lift all the Trump sanctions & tariffs?

If helping hostile - to - America nations at the expense of America is not impeachable, what is? (not a rhetorical question)

There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that Joe Biden has accepted bribes from the Chinese or that he has done ANYTHING to aid the Chinese government. None.

There is absolutely no evidence of Joe Biden accepting bribes from foreign countries, or anything else illegal or against the best interests of the nation.

Biden opened the border with his Exec Orders.

Trump had them closed.

dims don't care that their leaders are corrupt and have HIDEOUS policies.. that only serve the elite dims

the term Useful Idiot comes to mind

There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that Joe Biden has accepted bribes from the Chinese or that he has done ANYTHING to aid the Chinese government. None.

There is absolutely no evidence of Joe Biden accepting bribes from foreign countries, or anything else illegal or against the best interests of the nation.
I don't talk to people who are so obviously delusional

:oops:

Forum List

Back