Something has got to be done about the police.

you pay for it you twisted loon. I dont interact with Police. If I do its yes sir, where do I sign. Thank you sir. No problems. They are excellent compared to other GOVT interactions.
Ok. And how exactly does that answer why you think our police need less training than the police in other countries?

Try again, dumbass. Don’t make me repeat this to you a third time.

Very few police departments are corrupt ... we are blessed in these United States for that ... the behavior in the OP is routine in many Third-world Shitholes ... the victim should be glad he was offered to confess, rather than lynched on the spot ...

Are Mexican jails as bad as they say? ...
Yes, the innocent man should be grateful he was forced to confess that he stabbed his alive-and-well father to death.

It's a good thing dad was alive. The son reported him missing. If dad did end up being dead, that innocent man would be on death row now.

Ok. And how exactly does that answer why you think our police need less training than the police in other countries?

Im not paying for your 1 in a million fantasy stories. We pay $20K per kid and they graduate yet can’t do 1st grade math in STL CHI DET or BALT you sick POS. You and your ilk ruin everything you infect, we Just say NO to all your nonsense. You want bankruptcy and rebuild w/o constitution. We want you eliminated to pay for your previous damages. No Mas’

If something should be done, it's correcting the horrendous misconception that a few bad incidents represent the millions of police interactions that occur every year. The same dirtbags that stereotype all cops on the few bad ones fight pretty hard to ensure others are not stereotyped on the actions of a few. Such double standards and hypocrisy make whining about the police seem childish.

Yeah, you have to pay a lawyer to get that expunged.

The system is fucked up.
No worries. When I was being processed into the Army they asked me about it. I told them what actually happened and they issued a 'waiver' and it magically went away, for the sake of recruitment.

If something should be done, it's correcting the horrendous misconception that a few bad incidents represent the millions of police interactions that occur every year. The same dirtbags that stereotype all cops on the few bad ones fight pretty hard to ensure others are not stereotyped on the actions of a few. Such double standards and hypocrisy make whining about the police seem childish.
The police are to be respected and feared, mostly feared.

Im not paying for your 1 in a million fantasy stories. We pay $20K per kid and they graduate yet can’t do 1st grade math in STL CHI DET or BALT you sick POS. You and your ilk ruin everything you infect, we Just say NO to all your nonsense. You want bankruptcy and rebuild w/o constitution. We want you eliminated to pay for your previous damages. No Mas’
Look at you. You go into this kind of incoherent diatribe when I simply say I'd like police to have more training.

Thanks for confirming that you're a fucking idiot.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Out of curiosity when did leftwinger suggest that our police training was sufficient?

It's just getting ridiculous. There has to be national standards created for policing. That's all there is to it.

Police pressured him to confess to a murder that never happened. Now, Fontana will pay him $900,000​

The city of Fontana has agreed to pay nearly $900,000 to settle a federal lawsuit filed by a man who said police pressured him to falsely confess to a murder that never happened.

During a 17-hour interrogation in August 2018, Fontana Police Department officers questioned Thomas Perez Jr. about the disappearance of his father, whom Perez had reported missing. Officers alleged Perez had murdered his father and, when Perez denied the accusation, officers tried to convince him that he had forgotten the crime, according to a federal lawsuit, court records and video of the interrogation.

Throughout their lengthy questioning of Perez, officers used a variety of tactics aimed at goading him into confessing. They brought his dog into the interrogation room, told him the dog had walked through blood and would be sent away to be euthanized. They drove Perez to a dirt lot and asked him to walk around in search of his dad’s body. They told him that his father’s body was in a morgue.

“You murdered your dad,” one of the officers said, according to video of the interrogation. “Daddy’s dead because of you.”

At the 16-hour mark, Perez told police that he had gotten into an altercation with his father and had stabbed him.

But a major problem with that confession soon emerged: Perez’s father was alive and safe.

Perhaps they should only let democrats be police officers. This way justice is fair.

As to what do we do about these police? I’m trying to encourage every one i come across to not join the police force…it’s simply no longer worth it…but I’m only one person..I need help with my endeavor!

Out of curiosity when did leftwinger suggest that our police training was sufficient?
Well he attacked me for saying that police need more training. When asked about it, he wasn't really able to articulate what he thinks about that. Just lots of incoherent anger from him.

Interpreting the incoherent rants of uneducated Trump supporters isn't an easy task. I'm doing the best I can with what they give me. Do you agree that the police need more training?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
From the Department of Justice: “84% of police officers have stated in a recent survey that they have directly witnessed a fellow officer using more force than was necessary.” “52% of police officers report that it is not unusual for law enforcement officials to turn a blind eye to the improper conduct of other officers.” “61% of police officers state they do not always report serious abuse that has been directly observed by fellow officers.” 43% of police offers agree with this sentiment: “Always following the rules is not compatible with the need to get their job done.”

“From 2006 to 2012, there were approximately 51,000 emergency department visits per year for patients injured by law enforcement in the United States.” “On average police kill 1,000 people annually, but less than 2 percent of the police doing the shooting are prosecuted for murder.”

We aren't taking about the good cops here and bad cops get protected by the so called good ones when they do wrong. Something needs to change and that's all there is to it.

Perhaps they should only let democrats be police officers. This way justice is fair.

As to what do we do about these police? I’m trying to encourage every one i come across to not join the police force…it’s simply no longer worth it…but I’m only one person..I need help with my endeavor!
So instead of encouraging police to treat humans with resect, you would rather tell them them to stop being police than to stop breaking the laws they are hired to enforce.

From the Department of Justice: “84% of police officers have stated in a recent survey that they have directly witnessed a fellow officer using more force than was necessary.” “52% of police officers report that it is not unusual for law enforcement officials to turn a blind eye to the improper conduct of other officers.” “61% of police officers state they do not always report serious abuse that has been directly observed by fellow officers.” 43% of police offers agree with this sentiment: “Always following the rules is not compatible with the need to get their job done.”

“From 2006 to 2012, there were approximately 51,000 emergency department visits per year for patients injured by law enforcement in the United States.” “On average police kill 1,000 people annually, but less than 2 percent of the police doing the shooting are prosecuted for murder.”

We aren't taking about the good cops here and bad cops get protected by the so called good ones when they do wrong. Something needs to change and that's all there is to it.
Scope and scale, something you clearly don't understand. How many millions of police interactions are you ignoring here? Try harder.

Trending: Those qualified for Police work are shying away from joining up. Leftist caused it. Now we will have grade school “graduates” with only 3priors allowed into the Force. Stay out of the DC area. Unqualified DEI are going to be looking for victims.
Yep…the more the police are the target of democrat ire, the less number of qualified people will sign up. The smart people are going to see it’s not worth the BS and will do something else, then we’ll be left with the second hand hires.

Scope and scale, something you clearly don't understand. How many millions of police interactions are you ignoring here? Try harder.
Fuck that. Let me repost this.

From the Department of Justice: 84% of police officers have stated in a recent survey that they have directly witnessed a fellow officer using more force than was necessary.” “52% of police officers report that it is not unusual for law enforcement officials to turn a blind eye to the improper conduct of other officers.” “61% of police officers state they do not always report serious abuse that has been directly observed by fellow officers.” 43% of police offers agree with this sentiment: “Always following the rules is not compatible with the need to get their job done.”

Scope and scale that. Stop making excuses for bad police.

Forum List

Back