Biden: “Let me close with this: After I signed the pacandlpacatlackack into law…”

It's one thing for your thumb to slip up while typing on a cell phone when you've only had a couple hours of sleep in 2 days, but quite another to do it in every single speech.
Which excuse would you like to provide for trump thinking that 'multi-tasking' is really called being "Ambidextrous"

Dark Brandon will obliterate Orange Crazy.

Orange Crazy:

1716491478862.png

So which act is Biden referring to?
Hey Troll.
How's the trolling going today?
Answering a Question with your question......deflect much?

Oh, I haven't watched it yet.
I'm not defending biden....am I?

Do you see me defending biden?
I'm making fun of Dotard Donny, ambidextrous.......LOLLLOLLL

As soon as you explain trump saying ambidextrous, then I'll address your question.

Hey Troll.
How's the trolling going today?
Answering a Question with your question......deflect much?

Oh, I haven't watched it yet.
I'm not defending biden....am I?

Do you see me defending biden?
I'm making fun of Dotard Donny, ambidextrous.......LOLLLOLLL

As soon as you explain trump saying ambidextrous, then I'll address your question.

Yes, you're defending Biden, as always.

Which act was he talking about? That's the topic of this thread, not your creepy obsession with Trump.

Old Joe has played three dimensional chess while Orange Fools has fumbled with marbles.
John...John...John! I hate to break this to you but even Barack Obama knew that the one thing you could always count on Joe for was to "fuck things up"! That's not some hardcore righty saying that...that's Barry...somebody who ought to know!

You know what I think scares you on the left more than anything? You know that if Trump gets back in office...he's going to fix things just like he did last time only this time there won't be a pandemic to shut the country down. Let's face it...you may not like Trump's personality...but he was one of the more competent Presidents we've had in a long...long time!

John...John...John! I hate to break this to you but even Barack Obama knew that the one thing you could always count on Joe for was to "fuck things up"! That's not some hardcore righty saying that...that's Barry...somebody who ought to know!

You know what I think scares you on the left more than anything? You know that if Trump gets back in office...he's going to fix things just like he did last time only this time there won't be a pandemic to shut the country down. Let's face it...you may not like Trump's personality...but he was one of the more competent Presidents we've had in a long...long time!
Trumpo is now a tremulous dithering fool.

Trump stumbles and mumbles and bumbles then starts yelling. Who cares?

Biden's SOTU address was better than any by Trump, by far.

Still trolling. Still off topic. Are you related to the dainty or just a sock?

Meanwhile, you haven’t identified what Potato was attempting but hysterically failing to “say.”

Run away! Flee! Hide!

😂
Poor BrokeBack. It keeps coming back for more beat-downs. Sad.

It is not his fault that it is a retard and will remain a retard.

Poor BrokeBack. It keeps coming back for more beat-downs. Sad.

It is not his fault that it is a retard and will remain a retard.
You couldn’t beat down a hanging rug with a tiny broom, MinnieDick. Stop crying. I’ve owned you for quite a while now; and yet you still can’t admit how badly you’ve been wrecked.

But that’s just your usual deflection and off topic crap

You still can’t find your balls.

What the fuck did the perv President mean when he made mumbling, stuttering stammering brain-damaged reference to pacapicapacpacAckack?

Forum List

Back