Something has got to be done about the police.

Has anyone brought up not talking to the police? ... you tell your story to your lawyer, then you let your lawyer tell the police what they're entitled to know ...

Unless you're defending yourself in criminal court every few months, I'd say you're over your head and you need to hire an attorney ... I certainly would ...

Your broad generalization is misleading.
Many departments have "better and more training" than others.
Yes, that's true, and they don't get sued. Which proves better training works.

What is needed more is fewer crimes and criminals. :rolleyes:
What is needed is less poverty and less drugs.

I'm not saying criminals are not responsible for their behaviors. They are. I have volunteered to help them change their behaviors for over two decades in my free time.

But this is a multi-dimensional problem, and police are part of that problem.

Being a police officer is an incredibly difficult job. Asking a cop to remain calm after being spit on, insulted, punched, stabbed, shot, maimed, jabbed with a MAGA flagpole, and pepper sprayed is asking them to be superhuman.

I've ridden with the police to crimes in progress, and I saw one getting himself jacked up along the way. I had to put my hand on his shoulder and order him to remain in the vehicle when we got to the scene.

I feel for them. Their stress level is off the charts.

Which is precisely why we need to provide them the best training money can buy.

No there doesn't.

Not unless that is authorized by the Constitution. Each local jurisdiction needs to deal with their problem in their own ways you authoritarian communist.

Get yoar boot heal off of the people's necks.
The theme is problem police. There are likely many "In the Heat of the Night" police departments. A friend and I spent a weekend in jail in a totally unjustified arrest. I later read the police report. Not a single thing on the report was true. And although we were later exonerated by the court, I discovered that the original charge was still on my police record years later.

Give someone power and the first thing they do is go on a power trip. We had a guy in church that was put in charge of a cleanup detail after certain large events. He became so abusive to the crew that the pastor had to relieve him of the position.

Last edited:
Look at the sick POS up above nary a peep about kicking in J6 doors at 3AM making kids and wives stand 2-3 hours barefoot in pajamas in the snow as they destroy the house because someone attended a Trump rally in DC and walked near the Capitol.

you pig-faced vermin want it all one way.

It starts here imo.

1716670761401.jpeg

Yes, that's true, and they don't get sued. Which proves better training works.

What is needed is less poverty and less drugs.

I'm not saying criminals are not responsible for their behaviors. They are. I have volunteered to help them change their behaviors for over two decades in my free time.

But this is a multi-dimensional problem, and police are part of that problem.

Being a police officer is an incredibly difficult job. Asking a cop to remain calm after being spit on, insulted, punched, stabbed, shot, maimed, jabbed with a MAGA flagpole, and pepper sprayed is asking them to be superhuman.

I've ridden with the police to crimes in progress, and I saw one getting himself jacked up along the way. I had to put my hand on his shoulder and order him to remain in the vehicle when we got to the scene.

I feel for them. Their stress level is off the charts.

Which is precisely why we need to provide them the best training money can buy.
We need our legislators to ride along with them.

none of them have overall about 10 million Black, brown male criminals as we do with wide open borders bringing more every day you dumb OX.
And you think that means they need less training?

Can you explain that one for everyone or are you late getting to your Klan rally?

And you think that means they need less training?

Can you explain that one for everyone or are you late getting to your Klan rally?

you pay for it you twisted loon. I dont interact with Police. If I do its yes sir, where do I sign. Thank you sir. No problems. They are excellent compared to other GOVT interactions.

The theme is problem police. There are likely many "In the Heat of the Night" police departments. A friend and I spent a weekend in jail in a totally unjustified arrest. I later read the police report. Not a single thing on the report was true. And although we were later exonerated by the court, I discovered that the original charge was still on my police record years later.
Yeah, you have to pay a lawyer to get that expunged.

The system is fucked up.

Yeah, but that doesn't excuse what happened here. I'm very pro-police, coming from a family of "Blue Bloods," but even I can see what went wrong here.

Very few police departments are corrupt ... we are blessed in these United States for that ... the behavior in the OP is routine in many Third-world Shitholes ... the victim should be glad he was offered to confess, rather than lynched on the spot ...

Are Mexican jails as bad as they say? ...

Look at the sick POS up above nary a peep about kicking in J6 doors at 3AM making kids and wives stand 2-3 hours barefoot in pajamas in the snow as they destroy the house because someone attended a Trump rally in DC and walked near the Capitol.

you pig-faced vermin want it all one way.
Look at the dipshit still trying to weave a lie out of whole cloth.

No one who "walked by the Capitol" was arrested dipshit.

Just those who broke through the barricades, and those who violently attacked the police, and those who sacked the Capitol.

It is very amusing you tards claim to be the law and order party. Especially when a thieving rapist traitor is your nominee.

Forum List

Back