Biden: “Let me close with this: After I signed the pacandlpacatlackack into law…”

Awww.... poor BrokeBack wants to play... Awww. The problem is, it's still a retard.
So little hapless hopeless homo MinnieDick can neither address the topic nor answer the question.

Understood. Nobody can discern what your senile demented Potato was trying to spit out. <—- the actual topic. 👍

In other words, you got nothing? LOL. Of course, you don't. Why do you think I call you a retard?

Now do what you do best. Get fucked in the back, again and again, and... :auiqs.jpg:
Do you actually think that you can explain the fact that Biden slurrs words in almost every sentence during his speeches by pointing out one instance that happened years ago when Trump tweeted something. It's one thing for your thumb to slip up while typing on a cell phone when you've only had a couple hours of sleep in 2 days, but quite another to do it in every single speech.

So little hapless hopeless homo MinnieDick can neither address the topic nor answer the question.

Understood. Nobody can discern what your senile demented Potato was trying to spit out. <—- the actual topic. 👍
Awww... still nothing, BrokeBack? Maybe all those butt-fucks messing with your brain? Poor retard. :itsok:

Do you actually think that you can explain the fact that Biden slurrs words in almost every sentence during his speeches by pointing out one instance that happened years ago when Trump tweeted something. It's one thing for your thumb to slip up while typing on a cell phone when you've only had a couple hours of sleep in 2 days, but quite another to do it in every single speech.
You first. Since your orange loser farts/sleeps/slurs/drolls over almost every public appearance... Aren't you ashamed?

But I get it. If I had to support the orange rapist, racist, grifter I too would try to distract from him. :itsok:

You can't, retard. Hence, your orange douchebag was ridiculed. Try to keep up. :itsok:
I guess you have problems recognizing sarcasm.

Just admit you aren't perfect, so you cannot expect perfection from anyone.

However, we aren't talking about perfection here, even though you cannot stop talking about it.

We're talking about a person who is currently POTUS who is dangerously unqualified and a massive security risk, not to mention a laughingstock around the world. I'm sure that when Biden enters a meeting of world leaders.....a lot of them are saying to each other "Here comes the fart-machine".

You first. Since your orange loser farts/sleeps/slurs/drolls over almost every public appearance... Aren't you ashamed?

But I get it. If I had to support the orange rapist, racist, grifter I too would try to distract from him. :itsok:
We don't have to distract from him, like you do.

Seems that every single negative, that Biden has, somehow becomes an accusation against Trump.

It never fails.

Biden literally shit himself in front of the Pope and members of the UK royal family....so of course as a deflection you assume that Trump did it too.

Biden actually grabbed a woman in his office by the pussy, and yet you deflect by saying Trump does it too, without any evidence of him doing it.

Last edited:
LOL Most likely? Talk about irony. Your orange douchebag regularly mangles words and yet you are fixated on Biden?

Spoken like a true cult retard. Now, fuck off.
Can you do the whole Uncle Busey -*Joe has a stuttering problem schtick? I love that one!

Awww... still nothing, BrokeBack? Maybe all those butt-fucks messing with your brain? Poor retard. :itsok:
Still trolling. Still off topic. Are you related to the dainty or just a sock?

Meanwhile, you haven’t identified what Potato was attempting but hysterically failing to “say.”

Run away! Flee! Hide!

😂

Forum List

Back