Do you vote your faith?

• Yes, I always vote my faith

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • I vote my faith on some issues

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I never vote my faith

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Only a bigot would single out faith based Christians for political slander. "Global warmers, do you vote your faith"?

Well we don't really even know what she meant by "voting your faith" since she refused to clarify, and when asked just asked what it meant to us.

The poll's a joke, as are most of her posts.

And yet quite a few people managed to respond to the poll.

So tell us exactly what it means, then? What is your consensus, built on this intelligent and precise sampling of Christianty?

I cannot think of many instances where my vote and my faith overlap, actually. The secular and the spiritual are two different worlds. Render unto Caesar, and all that.

Of course, if one becomes drunk enough on partisan piss to believe one's political opponents are a pack of Antichrists, I can see where vote vs. faith becomes an issue on every ballot. And demagogues do their by God best to frame things that way in the fragile, credulous minds of their disciples. But for most sane people this is probably not the case.

Last edited:
Only a bigot would single out faith based Christians for political slander. "Global warmers, do you vote your faith"?
Agreed here to I also agree with this:

It sounds like Saul Alinksy's Rules for Radicals #4

RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)

That can be followed closely by Rule #5

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/333987-christians-do-you-vote-your-faith-6.html#post8427663

RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/333987-christians-do-you-vote-your-faith-6.html#post8427663

Are you a sock of Katzndogz, or do you both just attend the same seminars?

Last edited:

Are you a sock of Katzndogz, or do you both just attend the same seminars?
I quoted his post dumbass. *I* agree with it. You may shut the Hell up, sport. Get it?

stop lying.

Ha was not :rolleyes:

the ignorance of the leftards is astounding.

He was a capitalist?

What about the pope? He a capitalist too?

Jesus didn't affiliate with politics. Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Everything else he taught was religious and profoundly unrelated to government.

Right. Certainly not a capitalist. Did he mention anything about how the poor should be treated?

He was a capitalist?

Jesus didn't affiliate with politics. Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Everything else he taught was religious and profoundly unrelated to government.

Right. Certainly not a capitalist. Did he mention anything about how the poor should be treated?

I don't recall Jesus saying anything about food stamps or Obamaphones. Nor do I recall him saying any government programs were the best way to aid the poor.

Last edited:

I don't recall Jesus saying anything about food stamps or Obamaphones. Nor do I recall him saying Democratic programs were the best way to aid the poor.

Right. He definitely didn't say anything about that. But he did have some comments about how to treat the poor....no?

"Yea, verily, I say unto thee, whomsoever shall appoint themselves to redistribute the wealth of others shall be seated at the right hand of the Father..."

I don't recall Jesus saying anything about food stamps or Obamaphones. Nor do I recall him saying Democratic programs were the best way to aid the poor.

Right. He definitely didn't say anything about that. But he did have some comments about how to treat the poor....no?

Yes, and in my life I do my best to follow those instructions. I have created two faith-based non-profits which serve the poor and those in crisis, and we do not accept government funds. I do not accept any pay, and we cover all administrative costs out of our pockets so that all donated monies go to those we are helping.

Last edited:
"Yea, verily, I say unto thee, whomsoever shall appoint themselves to redistribute the wealth of others shall be seated at the right hand of the Father..."

Interesting. I must have missed that quote.

Thanks! :lol:

He was a capitalist?

yep, He did.

He also addressed the issue of hypocrite leftards way THEN :lol:

12 Six days before the Passover, Jesus came to Bethany, where Lazarus lived, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. 2 Here a dinner was given in Jesus’ honor. Martha served, while Lazarus was among those reclining at the table with him. 3 Then Mary took about a pint[a] of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus’ feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.

4 But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, 5 “Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages.” 6 He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

7 “Leave her alone,” Jesus replied. “It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. 8 You will always have the poor among you,[c] but you will not always have me.”

Pauperes cultists are Iscariots of nowadays :lmao:

yep, He did.

He also addressed the issue of hypocrite leftards way THEN :lol:

12 Six days before the Passover, Jesus came to Bethany, where Lazarus lived, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. 2 Here a dinner was given in Jesus’ honor. Martha served, while Lazarus was among those reclining at the table with him. 3 Then Mary took about a pint[a] of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus’ feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.

4 But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, 5 “Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages.” 6 He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

7 “Leave her alone,” Jesus replied. “It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. 8 You will always have the poor among you,[c] but you will not always have me.”

Pauperes cultists are Iscariots of nowadays :lmao:
Indeed...they know the price of everything...but the VALUE of nothing.

Forum List

Back