Votes: 14 73.7%
  • I vote my faith on some issues

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I never vote my faith

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I never vote my faith.

Never.

At the voting booth, the only 'faith' I believe in is the United States of America.

And crushing the scum of the Earth..... dimocrap scumbags.

I guess you could call that God's Work.

I just call it Patriotism.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Well we don't really even know what she meant by "voting your faith" since she refused to clarify, and when asked just asked what it meant to us.

The poll's a joke, as are most of her posts.

She meant are you a true Christian who believes that gay relationships should be validated by government and gays should get perks for having homosexual sex or are you a homophobic Christian who practices hate like thinking that gays should not get government marriage with the validation and tax breaks that come with it.

The easy part of being a one trick pony is that we always know the ending for her trick no matter how she tries to camouflage her entrance.

Last edited:
Well we don't really even know what she meant by "voting your faith" since she refused to clarify, and when asked just asked what it meant to us.

She meant are you a true Christian who believes that gay relationships should be validated by government and gays should get perks for having homosexual sex or are you a homophobic Christian who practices hate like thinking that gays should not get government marriage.

The easy part of being a one trick pony is that we always know the ending for her trick no matter how she tries to camouflage her entrance.

Nope...not my thought at all. Keep flopping around though. Are you a Christian? Does it influence your vote on any issues?

Jesus didn't affiliate with politics. Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Everything else he taught was religious and profoundly unrelated to government.

Right. Certainly not a capitalist. Did he mention anything about how the poor should be treated?

I don't recall Jesus saying anything about food stamps or Obamaphones. Nor do I recall him saying any government programs were the best way to aid the poor.

Did Jesus live in a Democracy?

The question is, do you vote your faith?

1. Yes, I always vote my faith
2. I vote my faith on some issues (clarify)
3. I never vote my faith and only use reason and logic in the voting booth

Well, color me confused, because I don't see anywhere in her OP the word "christian". Why do y'all think she is targeting them? Faiths come in all flavors.

Ah, so we have yet another wrench in the works.

That makes it even less meaningful.

She meant are you a true Christian who believes that gay relationships should be validated by government and gays should get perks for having homosexual sex or are you a homophobic Christian who practices hate like thinking that gays should not get government marriage.

Nope...not my thought at all. Keep flopping around though. Are you a Christian? Does it influence your vote on any issues?

Am I a Christian isn't as simple as it sounds. I actually told you today I'm a "theologically liberal" Christian. I do not believe for example that one must be a "Christian" to go to heaven. I quote it to imply they follow what the Church says you have to do to be Christian. I agree with Sean Hannity that people can be Christian without even knowing it. In fact, I do not believe that being a technical Christian gives one any more chance of gong to heaven than anyone else.

I do not believe that even if God is behind Christianity that he is not nessessarily behind other religions as well. I believe it's what you get out of it, regardless of where you get it from. If the Church makes you a better person, then that was good. If not, it didn't help you. If a Hindu Temple gave you what the Church did, you're just as good. I believe Christ wanted us to believe primarily in the message. I say away from yes/no if I'm Christian because I consider myself one, but most Christians say I am not because I don't believe in dogma.

As to voting on religion, I vote to keep government out of it. Just like I vote on every other issue that I care about. The more I care, the less I want government involved.

Last edited:

Yes, I was born into a Christian household and I believe in a 'creator'.

No, it does not influence my voting in any way.

At all.

Ever.

Well, color me confused, because I don't see anywhere in her OP the word "christian". Why do y'all think she is targeting them? Faiths come in all flavors.

Actually, she admitted she was addressing it to Christians here:

"...somebody who has read the words of Jesus is asking a specific question to that demographic."

AND in the OP, where the first word is CHRISTIANS...

I'm sure you voted though.

So what she will end up with is a poll that has been fluffed out by loons and their answers will be applied to Christians to prove that Christians shouldn't be allowed to vote, because they can't keep their faith out of their politics.

Or summat like that.

Last edited:

Actually, she admitted she was addressing it to Christians here:

"...somebody who has read the words of Jesus is asking a specific question to that demographic."

I'm sure you voted though.

So what she will end up with is a poll that has been fluffed out by loons and their answers will be applied to Christians to prove that Christians shouldn't be allowed to vote, because they can't keep their faith out of their politics.

Or summat like that.
However? THEY vote their faith in men and big government and forced servitude by the same, don't they?

;)

It's like a little snapshot into the way they use polls...

Meaningless questions, issued to friends, who then answer in a way that will reflect badly on a particular group, and can be used to mean anything at all.

I have no idea what you mean by "voting your faith".

It sounds like Saul Alinksy's Rules for Radicals #4

RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)

That can be followed closely by Rule #5

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

What's your problem with Alinsky? That he worked for the poor? That's enough to irritate any republican because people are poor by choice. They're lazy and have no ambition. Rushbo said so. What's your problem with Radicals? The Declaration of Independence was pretty radical too and so were the founders. In fact, since you hate radicals, back then you might have been cheering for the British, many americans did back then.

Last edited:
I have no idea what you mean by "voting your faith".

It sounds like Saul Alinksy's Rules for Radicals #4

RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)

That can be followed closely by Rule #5

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

What's your problem with Alinsky? That he worked for the poor? That's very republican of you. What's your problem with Radicals? The Declaration of Independence was pretty radical too. In fact back then you might have been pro British. Many Americans were.

there is a lot of problems both with Alinsky and the left radicals - they are criminal totalitarians.

and so are you, if you support them

I'm going to try to post a poll but I've never done it so bear with me.

What is that supposed to mean? The US government is secular.

Forum List

Back